Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 05:11 PM

Big football game in my City later today, my beloved Everton play Liverpool, the local derby as we call it. Half my family are blue, the other are red, but tomorrow it's daggers at dawn lol

Jets playing Miami in London tomorrow, too...

I just Googled the Jets, from New York no less.
I love Florida so I hope Miami win!

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 05:08 PM

every bomb America drops creates refugees, u.s. has set this up

When will the world remove this bee from their bonnet about the USA, Jews, conspiracy's and everyone else you blame besides the real savages that cause this mayhem. It's Psychotic Muslims that have caused it, no one else. Note, I think it's a few Muslims, not all.

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:56 PM
Big football game in my City later today, my beloved Everton play Liverpool, the local derby as we call it. Half my family are blue, the other are red, but tomorrow it's daggers at dawn lol

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:47 PM

Thank you, Tulip!
It's representing a phase in my life, or in me rather. Coming out of the woods after a period of great turbulence, sadness and pain.

In the painting below the woman is walking away from it all, deeper and deeper into the alleys, not wanting to show her face (and not feeling seen either), as she's in deep pain.

I had always intended to do another one that does show her from the front in the same street during the day, night and darkness gone.
But it turned out to be the woman in the red dress coming out of the woods :)

That's why the last painting is called "Out of the Woods"
And somehow she even looks like me, even though I didn't intend to do that.

Simple and elegant, how drawn to a painting could you possibly be with just three or four different colours.
I first noticed the magnificent proportion, then the simplicity of the colours, and then I thought, yeah, superb.

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 04:39 PM
Stupid, or Dopey, they would have to be to fall for me

no photo
Fri 10/02/15 08:49 AM
By posting this topic it could be that you are obsessed with racism OP.
I never even think about it until I come on here, and I'm sure many other non racist people are the same, just a thought for you to chew over.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:19 PM

waving everton fan

Yes, I'm sorry for my sins but someone's got to be lol sad
We're doing ok at the mo, without being brilliant of course.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:09 PM
I liked your profile, I thought it was honest and sweet. I liked the fact that you mention your kids.
Now for the blunt bit, your pic needs discarding. You look like an extra out of some rap song video. Granted some girls would go for that look but I'd imagine most wouldn't, not from a 38 year old anyway.
You seem like a good guy so here's wishing you well

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:00 PM
Earwigs, not sure what they're called anywhere else but here they're called that name, I can't even type it again. They look like tiny scorpions, God I feel sick thinking about them.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:45 PM

How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

So you think Isis are funded by the UK, dream on sister and carry on grovelling up to muslims as much as you like, but I don't agree.

funded by USA n trained by Israel.

Lol, an American blaming the ills of the world on his own Country and the Jews, now where have I heard this before, you're 61, I would have thought you'd have more sense.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:30 PM
I've seen this question a few times on here and I always answer,
when that awkward silence is no longer awkward.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:15 PM

Funky girl love love love it is about time you showed up .. Have missed you :heart: waving

Hey Blonde, missed you too, I should stay out of these religious threads, it's confusing enough.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:12 PM

How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

So you think Isis are funded by the UK, dream on sister and carry on grovelling up to muslims as much as you like, but I don't agree.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 04:55 PM

Where was god at the time of the bang

What a question to ask, that's 3 hail Mary's and 6 Our Fathers

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 04:48 PM

my ancestors and maybe your ancestors were only in one believe that is nature and it's super power. they only feared nature and worshipped nature
why is trend of believe in God came across....

It's a good question and I get torn between both, one day I believe one thing and the next day I believe something else.
If there is a god, who put him there, why is he so cruel, why war for instance.
But then something inside tells me there will be an answer for all these questions,
Then I ask myself, if there was a god, capable of creating such beauty, like the earth with tree's and the sky and the sea's with dolphins and the land with it's mountains and sunshine and all the beauty it beholds, why spoil it all with religion and war, it doesn't make sense.
Basically my answer is, I don't know.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 04:27 PM
I think you have a great butt, now I'm going to stalk you lol
Is that allowed?

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:55 PM
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Texas
happy birthday to you
hip hip, hooray
Have a very wonderful day

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:57 PM

Looking for meets with women any age from Newcastle area any colour size or religion

So, you're not fussy then.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:38 PM

Do many people actually use this site ? Or is this a scam ?

Anything
To be truthful when I saw the name of this topic I thought it was something from the play 'Oliver', you know the famous song, 'anything'.
So anyway, to give my opinion, yes, people do use this site, and a lot of lovely people use this sight I may add, join in the forums and you never know, it could be 'Bobs your uncle'

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:28 PM

I call ********.

====================
On this day in 1940, Adolf Hitler sends German army and air force reinforcements to Romania to protect precious oil reserves and to prepare an Eastern European base of operations for further assaults against the Soviet Union.
====================

Your 5k versus the Millions that Died on the Eastern Front.
9/11 diligaf.
That Day, Normal Citizens started to become "potential enemies of the state"

It seems like my first reply to your comment was not politically correct enough for Mingle. It's been deleted, but I won't blame
anyone, we all have a job to do. So here we go with another more 'diplomatic' reply.
During the second world war the USA sent thousands of their own people to help us out. We would have been deep in the proverbial without them.
So ask yourself a question, if, and its a big if, going by your statement, but if, you were in power, and all of a sudden another world war breaks out, would you send thousands of your fellow Country men to help out someone else.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Hey! missed you! how you been?

Isaac, I'm good, life is treating me well, I hope the same applies to you.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25