Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 08:30 PM
hey beautiful girlfriend blushing
He gets his fair share I think lol.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 08:10 PM
Your profile states you're a funny guy yet this post is all doom and gloom. I don't like the shades either, makes you look like a film star wannabe.
Not all girls fall for bullcrap you know.
What I mean is this, forget what you want to be and just be you.
You said something that made me wonder, you said, 'finally when you get a woman to talk to you'.
This made me think, that you think, this is some kind of race. Almost like women are something to be won.
It's not like that at all, a lot of women don't want to be won, and a lot of women don't want to win a prize either.
One more thing, your use of the words 'how the hell' sounds aggressive to me.
I'm sure you're a great guy at heart and you sound frustrated but Rome wasn't built in a day.
Good luck in your search.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:38 PM
I loved your profile, I hope you meet someone sincere like you.
I hope you don't think I'm being rude here, but I would leave the god bit out. I think you mentioned him twice, or maybe three times.
I believe in god and I go to church every Sunday. But I would never make it a condition of a relationship. I just got the feeling that your relationship would depend on it.
I too would love to go to church with someone special, but I also wouldn't mind if they stayed home on Sunday mornings while I wondered off, is what I mean.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 07:08 PM
Hey, great topic Sir. I owe a lot to Mingle.
I've learned how to be humble, and I'm still improving lol.
I've also realised that there are people who know more than I could ever learn in ten lifetimes.
I've learned to keep my mouth shut, hard at times but hey ho.
Your question, has anyone changed what they were looking for? My answer would be no. I'm still looking for that love, but now I don't try so hard.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:50 PM
I thought your writing was thoughtful.
How can so few words reach the senses, but a million words never could.
Each line contains only two or three words, yet they are like whole sentences.
You are clever, very very clever, thank you.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:39 PM
I don't agree with you OP.
Love is not a game, if you think it is then that's your perspective.
Games to me are were there's a winner, there shouldn't be any winners in love, just two hearts giving in to each other. Call me romantic, I don't care at all.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 06:20 PM
Edited by funkyfranky on Fri 10/16/15 06:21 PM
For my Laura, my sister in heaven, my inspiration, my hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut6Ww_18sFU

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:43 PM
My beloved Everton playing Man United later today. Come on you blues.

no photo
Fri 10/16/15 05:40 PM
Can I join in with you two please, ^^I just love a steak Canadian, and no No1, that don't mean I want to eat your meat, I just like the sandwich :-)

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 01:58 PM
I've never really thought about it but now that I just pondered on the subject for a minute my first thought was this, wouldn't it be the cutest love story ever if it did work out.

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 01:46 PM

I got bored looking after a while but I do hope the wizard of oz is in your collection. The original I mean not that ghastly remake.
Someone got me the dvd a while back and it's still the nicest present I ever received.

Not only do I have The Wizard of Oz original I also have The Darkside of Oz which is The original Wizard of Oz set to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

I also have the full OZ book series both in PDF and DOC files.

Yey Tom, you're my hero. To think the wizard of oz used to scare me when I was a kid as well but I'm all grown up now lol

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 01:36 PM
I don't get it when people make dating sound like Halloween. Isn't it supposed to be nice and friendly and special. I think Crystal said it right about intent and mindset. I can sense bullcrap from a thousand meters and I bet most people can. The minute you start comparing one person to another you've got no chance and will never be happy.

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 01:09 PM
Nella fantasia by Francesca Sola
How I wish I could sing this song just like her.
Words translated are as follows, quite apt in this world right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dv56xvSlck

In my fantasy I see a just world
Where everyone lives in peace and honesty
I dream of a place to live that is always free
Like a cloud that floats
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul

In my fantasy I see a bright world
Where each night there is less darkness
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the cloud that floats

In my fantasy exists a warm wind
That breathes into the city like a friend
I dream of souls that are always free
Like the cloud that floats

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 12:56 PM
I got bored looking after a while but I do hope the wizard of oz is in your collection. The original I mean not that ghastly remake.
Someone got me the dvd a while back and it's still the nicest present I ever received.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:37 PM

Jaan, you're from Manchester I believe, it's hardly surprising you describe your City as grey and raining.
I'm from God's Country, Liverpool, where the sun is always shining lol.
But really, you mention the magic carpet, it sounds like Aladdin and that song, a whole new world.
I bet you're a real romantic at heart.

Oie stop letting my secrets out
Hahahaha
:laughing: :laughing:

Yes you are right - Manchesta is where I am....
By the way Liverpool is a city not a country lol
:laughing: :laughing:

By the way good luck in your match against the Red Devils
pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Yes, and as you know, God's Country is just an expression.
17th at Goodison and I'll be there. Should be a good game.
What do you make of Liverpool's new manager.
I have a lot of respect for Liverpool, although it hurts to admit it.
But I'd say the same about Man U, both giants of English football.
Jurgen Klopp, I hope it goes well for them.
Oh when will my Everton get a sugar daddy so we can win something.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:27 PM
White Lilly's.
There is a God, there must be to have such simple beauty on the earth.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 07:15 PM
Jaan, you're from Manchester I believe, it's hardly surprising you describe your City as grey and raining.
I'm from God's Country, Liverpool, where the sun is always shining lol.
But really, you mention the magic carpet, it sounds like Aladdin and that song, a whole new world.
I bet you're a real romantic at heart.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:49 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about him, he's nothing but a noisy neighbour.
The pain in the backside that lives a few doors away, he has parties and makes a lot of noise but is just a harmless crank really.
The type you kind of feel sorry for.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:40 PM

USA never produced any evidence russia shot down that jet liner russia did provide radar that a kiev jet tracked the airplane. Ifusa had any proof it been all over the media

That was actually a cover story. The missile in question was personally fired by John Kerry using a shoulder mount surface to air missile launcher.
That explains his black eye and broken leg.

lol, you'll start conspiracy story's you know smile2

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:33 PM
You know, I think you speak a lot of sense at times, but then sometimes I think you're stupid.
I suppose we're all the same really. A lot of people think with their minds and that's not unusual, but I prefer the type who listen to their hearts, send her a message you fool.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25