Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:18 PM

Hiiiii ((((((Ruth)))))Good to see youflowerforyou smooched :heart:

2K, You wouldn't believe how I smiled when I saw your post, Mwaaaaaah

But Franky threw up in her mouth when she saw mine. True story.

Ah, see, I was writing mine as you were writing yours. Mwaaaaah to you too

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:15 PM

Feeling better today for the first time since my stroke almost 3 months ago. So, I'm feeling hopeful.

(((Ruth))):heart: flowerforyou

Torgo, flowers

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:11 PM

Hiiiii ((((((Ruth)))))Good to see youflowerforyou smooched :heart:

2K, You wouldn't believe how I smiled when I saw your post, Mwaaaaaah

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 06:06 PM

USA never produced any evidence russia shot down that jet liner russia did provide radar that a kiev jet tracked the airplane. Ifusa had any proof it been all over the media

Seriously, I find your comment almost offensive. Why on earth does the USA have to find any evidence whatsoever about who was responsible for the shot down plane.
I've read plenty of your posts about the USA, UK, Jews, Israel, and anyone else you care to blame for the ills of the world, but one thing I know is, and by the way mathematics is not my strong point, but I do know, what ever maths you throw at it, two wrongs do not make a right.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 10:12 AM

You got to be F'kin kidding me.... An American pointing out another countries possible friendly fire!! hahaha.

As a Brit, I can assure you that there are a number of our troops suffering, if not dead, from American friendly fire.

And a Brit pointing out another Countries flaws. I'm a Brit myself by the way and a very proud one.
Take a trip to Ireland and ask them what they think of us and Charles Trevelyan, who we later had the gall to Knight.
Your post is like the pot calling the kettle black.

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 09:37 AM
Personally I think it's one of the most stupid terms I have ever heard.
What is there to fear about God. God respecting would be a better term for me.
3 out of 2 people have trouble with fractions

no photo
Sat 10/10/15 09:26 AM
Edited by funkyfranky on Sat 10/10/15 09:27 AM

2 missles may or may not have malfuctioned who cares ? They were not aimed at a hospital. I love Putin is destrying ISIS

No they were not aimed at hospitals but take a trip to Holland and ask the bereaved family's from flight MH17 what they think of Russian missiles. Remember the Malaysian airline shot down a while back.
We all have a cross to bear.

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:50 PM

Yes, take a look around the world and be thankful for what you've got.
We all possess things which we would crave for if we didn't have them.

I'm normally always a happy person always smiling and laughing..

But must say to see you back just made me smile again..bigsmile waving

What a nice to thing to say, thank you.
Nice to see you too.
I've decided that I'll log on at least once a week to give myself a break from studying, which is driving me crazy and everyone I know crazy:)
Thanks again

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:44 PM

i'm tired of this oatmeal....its the same old thing.... day after frickin day...sick

Dear Argo, if you were meant to eat oats every day you would have been born a horse :)
variety is the spice of life, no

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:34 PM
Yes, take a look around the world and be thankful for what you've got.
We all possess things which we would crave for if we didn't have them.

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:25 PM

I know what I'm about to lay down here may seem weird..lol..
Especially when most people are trying to find someone.. either to get remarried to or settle down with.. or have them in their life full time..... but for myself..
I don't want any of the above... what I would like is someone to go for dinner with from time to time.. catch a movie... enjoy a nice stroll in the park..
And of course have crazy monkey sex with.... what I don't want is clingy needy.. have to text you every morning afternoon and evening..
Spend the whole weekend with you including the evenings....((no)).lol..
But I find most women want..
Someone full time.. sure some of them say I want what you want.. I say okay but I warn you do not fall in love with me..no! no!... they say no problem..lol.. but sure enough a month later they start demanding to spend more time together... thay even try to clear out a drawer in the dresser drawer just for me...awww..flowerforyou ... which I have to then say.. but but baby.. I thought we are just going to keep things casual..?. And they say yes but I just want more of you full time... so I'm just wondering... why is it so hard to keep things casual. .. for any length of time.. longer than let's say!! two weeks..lol..:angel: ...

You can't have your cake and eat it :)

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 04:11 PM

What, the Ruskies need the Chinese to help them?laugh

yep cause the chinese are bringing boots to the ground once the bombing is done the troops mop up the mess. Putin commited to air strikes only no russia boots. The chinese never promised no boots. Lets see what happens. With chinese russia iran jets in syria kinda shuts hillary n mccain up obama can forget about a No fly Zone. China n russia will move into iraq next.

So China and Russian will move into Iraq next.
I'd say let them. They will soon be sick to the back teeth of it.
The way I see it, you will never beat these fanatics with force or anything else, it's basically unwinnable.
When the Russian and Chinese people start seeing the body bags coming home in their hundreds the unrest will start, and then Putin and Li will find an excuse to pull out.
Saying that, is the Chinese things actual news or is it just another one of your Nostradamus like predictions.

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:52 PM

Where's the guy with the hard on for Putin?

You mean that American guy who hates America.
No doubt he'll be along with more pearls of wisdom to charm us all.

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:48 PM
Thank you Sir

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:45 PM

Many thanks for your kind responses & condolences.flowerforyou They say that "Time Heals". I'm not certain that all "Things" are able to be Healed by means of time or anything else. Like trying to repair a glass that breaks & splinters into a zillion irregular splinters & pieces...As being "A Fix-It" type of personality; this is a situation that is just- UnFixAble, Uncontrollable, & Inexplicable. Anyways, although I am trying to be there for Carole; I just feel that my efforts are so small, petty, & absurdly insignificant because I can't even hope to fix a situation that there is no fix-for.My own ego ******** there. *sighs*

Time never heals, you just learn to cope with it better.
But as you learn to cope with it more you then start feeling guilty for not grieving like you used too.
Her Mum Carole will go through all kinds of emotions. She will tell you she's fine when deep down she's torn in two.
She will want you when you can't be there and she won't want you to be there when you are.
A silent prayer for you, Carole and her daughter.

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 03:14 PM
I read a story today on sky news UK.
Three years ago parents brought their baby to hospital because she was bleeding from the mouth.
Doctors also found bruising on her body and what appeared to be old fractures which had since healed. They suspected abuse and so the baby was taken away and later given up for adoption.
The defence got experts in who showed that the baby had a blood disorder which led to the bleeding in her mouth and the bruising on her body. The baby also suffered from infantile rickets and a vitamin D deficiency. Another expert told the court that the suspected old fractures were never fractures.
The prosecution got their own experts but even they agreed with the defence experts and so the couple were cleared. They have been told that the chances of them getting their baby back are slim because she is now adopted.
How sad for the parents and child. Quite why it took 3 years only heaven knows.
I can't seem to copy the link from my phone but if anyone could post the link from sky news UK it would be appreciated.
It's under the heading, ---parents vow to get stolen baby back---

no photo
Fri 10/09/15 02:50 PM
Jane Austen, Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare were frequently accused of using bad grammar by the so called grammar police.
If those illustrious writers made mistakes what chance have us mere mortals got.

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 06:00 PM
Interesting read. For some reason I always thought mammoths lived a lot longer ago than 10,000 to 15,000 years.
In relative terms, just the blink of an eye.

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 05:43 PM
Your post doesn't make sense, not to me any way.
On the one hand you speak of God, on the other you speak of men being subjugated by women.
Perhaps we believe in different God's.

no photo
Sat 10/03/15 05:37 PM

Bollocks and nonsense. Among the many give-aways: the U.N. is NOT a "Sharia compliant" organization.

Yes I have to agree, do people really believe all of the rubbish they read on Google.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25