Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 06:17 PM
Dear needsum1one to love
You really need to get a grip and take the road out of self pity city.
I read your profile and you appear to be quite a nice charming and handsome guy but you won't get a sympathy vote from me.
Why
Well I find it all a bit odd when people from Country's such as the US and Europe moan about life.
For ****s sake what more luck could you want.
You won the lottery the day you were born.
I realize that most replies to your thread are of a sympathetic nature but I wonder if most are just telling you what you want to hear and that's fine because it's nice to lend an ear sometimes, I do it myself when needed.
But every so often it's nice when someone gives you a reality check, so I'm just being your guardian angel, at least that's the intention.
Snap out of it because it's not attractive, in fact it's quite ugly if any thing.

no photo
Mon 06/15/15 05:44 PM
This is why I don't come on mingle as much as I used to, a simple question turns into the anti gay brigade being all prim and proper.
I mostly agree with Moe, you either know from an early age what you are or are not.
I think mature women who begin to think about other women do it purely out of fantasy but if it came to the crunch they would run a mile.
If it's a fantasy then keep it that way but I doubt at your age if it would be anything other than a fantasy.
What I mean is, if it's what is right for you then you would have known long before today

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:45 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

I wonder if you realize how pathetic your comment sounds.
Probably not because morons usually don't.

As for the vote, the people have had their say.
I can understand that some people won't agree but hurtful comments do no one any good.

I and a few other people had a good laugh, that's what matters. To each their own, Freedom of Speech, baby. Go ahead and be at awe at some piece of paper that says what one can and cannot do but you can never ever take away the song in my heart.

Your profile says you're a consultant. You need to start acting like one.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:43 AM

Riot ideology?

"Im a selfish, irresponsible $hithead who puts my own selfish needs above anything or anyone else"

....thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

Agreed, and put in a charming manner too

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:28 AM
Whenever you dine in an Indian restaurant and wonder if the waiter is on Mingle.

no photo
Sun 05/24/15 01:21 AM

Next on the agenda:

Bestiality rights, because if you really love your pet you should marry it. laugh

I wonder if you realize how pathetic your comment sounds.
Probably not because morons usually don't.

As for the vote, the people have had their say.
I can understand that some people won't agree but hurtful comments do no one any good.

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 04:43 AM

Im not sure,but i think its the best gift to humanity.

Why. Not sure where you get that logic from.
What's wrong with white only or black only relationships.
We can all still mix and live alongside each other regardless.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:30 PM
From someone who knows what you and your family are going through I wish you love and strength.
One thing cancer cannot do is conquer spirit.

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 03:04 PM

I respect what you said.... but what will you say about those who fall in that thing more then once? what's that called?

Bigamy huh

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:29 PM

So where is this humanitarian aid when <1,500 people died in the last bombing run over Palestine. when soldiers were told to shoot at anything that moves.

That places the total killed and maimed at around 10 million Palestinians from the bullet, bulldozer and bomb since they decided to steal it.

Israel has such a decayed esteem oversea's, its not because they are lovely people but doing it just "to look good"

It's called self defense. Wouldn't you shoot your neighbour if he was trying to kill your kids. Try asking the monsters called Hamas the same question.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:10 PM

Don't believe half the quotes you read on the Internet, most of them are a load of rubbish anyway.

:laughing: truer words were never...type written! Can I quote you on that?

It was actually Julius Caesar who said that, I read it on the Internet, but yes you can quote.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:05 PM

what does it take to find a warm loving lady that wants to be held? :banana:

You look like John Lennon, does that not help at all.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:00 PM

The United States mentioned in the bible. Mystery Babylon guared by the goddess of fertility and sex. World War III between the United States vs. USSR. WWIII to be started by the time Obama leaves office. What do you think of this interpretation the bible?

I think it's a load of rubbish.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:53 PM
Don't believe half the quotes you read on the Internet, most of them are a load of rubbish anyway.

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 10:24 PM
Putting a bad word in front of a good word makes the good word sound even better.
Example. Something could be good, but if I said it was terribly good then that makes it sound even better and also makes me sound posh, or even terribly posh :smile:

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:25 PM

I have to say that dating at the age 43 has been quite the experience so far...but in a good way. Mostly I've met too many younger men who are only looking for a good time and think it's great to believe he might be meeting a "cougar." UGH! Or there are just some really strange people I just have nothing in common with or do not click with.
Are there any men left who are mature and established who are looking for that special someone? A bff for life with goals and accomplishments without the ego as big as Texas?!
It seems when I do find a guy who is like to get to know he lives half across the states :-/ is that even a possible relationship to start? I don't plan on living in Mn for long and look forward to the day I can be in a much more mild environment and embark on a new exciting chapter in my life.
Is there anyone with the interests in travel, staying fit and healthy, keeping a good connection with God in your life, sex appeal, and a genuine unconditional love for your family and a woman who will always have your back? I don't feel like that's such a tall order.....

There are loads of great men in the forums. I'd name them but I fear I may miss one or two of them out so maybe wise not too.
I'm not into men so my opinion is neutral but everyone at some point picks one of those ghastly flavoured coffee chocolates out of the box.
The best thing to do is get the bad taste out of your mouth and pick another chocolate until you find the one you like.
Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:02 PM
I've been to Mingle jail a few times. But that was trial without jury and I was framed every timesad

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:54 PM

:banana:

It's really cool to be one.

And it's really stupid to make an issue of it. Who cares if you're gay, straight, blue, red or purple. It seems to me that most of the people who have an issue with being gay, are in fact, gay.

no photo
Sat 05/16/15 05:54 AM
This tune is so boring yawn

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:56 PM

Franky's in da house.

Yo sup Torgo flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25