Community > Posts By > kiteman

kiteman's photo
Sat 12/05/09 04:48 AM

kiteman's photo
Fri 09/11/09 04:49 PM
Hi Betty, I have not heard from you in a while.

kiteman's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:51 PM
Hi Joyce, I will be 62 in Oct. of this year. I have not had a date in years so I do not know what dating is like anymore. I bet it has changed a lot.

kiteman's photo
Sat 08/22/09 04:06 PM
I am real and care a lot for people.

kiteman's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:24 AM
Edited by kiteman on Fri 08/21/09 07:24 AM
Welcome to Mingle 2. I am 61 years old and looking for a woman from 50 to 61 years old. Dave

kiteman's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:47 PM
I am interested in women my age just have not met anyone nice in a long time.

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:34 AM
Been a widower for 20 years and I have no kids. I have no family that lives near me. I am waiting for my brother to retire. He is going to move then. When he is settled I will move near him. It may be 3 more years. In the mean time I am lonely.

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/27/09 06:20 AM
Not one date

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:19 PM

Why do you feel that way? People are talking to you they care that is the start to friendship :)

I do not see the caring, just people like to talk. I care so much it hurts and no one sees that, Yes I was depressed and it showed I am sorry for that. I am okay now. I want to be able to help others.

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 03:48 PM

I feel so alone and scared at times too.

Carol,what can we do to help each other?
Just keep on hanging in there. For those happy moments :)

I am hanging in their, I am happy just no friends on Mingle 2

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 02:20 PM

(((((Betty))))), just got this read, my thoughts go out to you.

Kiteman, just hang in there & post.
People will reply & you will gain friends.
Many of us post in "waves" as our schedules allow.
Sometimes I an able to post alot & others I post very litle.
You just jump in to a conversation & say what you think.
We are a very diverse group & if you are posting, people will reply.

Hang in there & keep trying, it will happen.

Thank you, I am trying and still only one friend

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:50 AM
Both of my parents have died and I miss them both.

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:09 AM

I feel so alone and scared at times too.

Carol,what can we do to help each other?

kiteman's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:49 AM

I see whenever I say how I feel no one replies or cares. I have known Betty for a while and she is the only friend I have made through Mingle 2. I care about people and I feel bad for all who have lost a loved one.

((((Dave)))flowerforyou
Don't fell that way hon. We all care on here and we have all been through the devastion of losing a loved one.
Just because someone didn't reply does not mean we don't care , we all do very much and we are all so sorry for each others losses and pain. flowerforyou flowerforyou

It's not just this group. I know I am not alone in losing someone. You are the only one who cares and says so. Still no one in this forum even acknowledges me, accept you. I have said welcome to Teresa and no reply

I'm sorry I haven't replyed, I have had my own set of other problems with greiving, and just find it easier to talk to a woman who has lost a spouse than a man. We have some of the same issues, but oh so many different ones. I know a man who lost his wife and three months later was calling all the widows he knew and telling them he was looking for a wife. He found one within about a month and they are still married today, it's been 1 1/2 years for them. Again, I'm sorry you felt I was avoiding you.

Teresa, thank you for your reply. I have lost every one I ever loved and I feel the lost every day. I was feeling alone when I said you did not reply

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:46 PM

We :heart: you too :) But when you said only Betty has replied to you I know others have and I have. But at times we get into ourselves. Hope you having a good day. And smiling :)

Yes you have a long time ago. I remember meeting you. I meant in the last month. It's ok

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:02 PM
What do you want me to do. I am doing fine and love you all

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:06 AM

Hi Dave
I just read all of the replys you got and as you see I am not your only friend!The people on here are the best people in the world now the ball is in your court to reach back out at them!
Now turn that frown upside down and do your Elvis Dance:banana: :banana: :banana: laugh flowerforyou

Tomorrow May 14 will be a tough day for me to cause it would have been my wedding anniversary, but with the help of my kids and friends I will get through it just fine!
You guys are the Best!!love

What do you want me to say? I love all of you and thank you. I am over my depression and I am willing to help all of you in this forum.

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:04 AM

Hello Dave, Rob here. Sometimes people will not reply for a variety
of reasons. You may have reminded them of their own situation, with
all the memories. It is not that people dont care - we all do. We all
handle the process in a different way and with different lengths of
time. This Sept it will be 2 yrs since I lost my wife. There seems to
be a lot of therapy, just talking to people. Occasionally you will
get a response. For me it is just nice to know that someone is
listening - no matter if they respond or not.

It was 20 years last month and I still miss her. I am sorry for your loss. I know what the problem is, I live alone and have no friends. I need to be with people. I sold my car so it is hard to get out.

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:34 AM
Thank you for your advice, I will look into it again

kiteman's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:53 AM
I have the feeling no one knows me. My name is Dave and I have been a widower for 20 years. I was married less then 3 years when my wife died, she was only 35 years old. Both of my parents have died and I have no kids. I have a brother who is 66 years old and married and lives in Arizona. I have no family near me. I am 61.

I was staying away from the forums as I was very depressed. I am still a little but at least I am reaching out.