Community > Posts By > kiteman

kiteman's photo
Thu 02/12/09 05:23 AM

who out there like me 50 something and lonely?
I just cant find mr right

I am 60 something and very lonely. Can not meet anyone nice.

Hi((( Dave)))flowerforyou :flowerforyou
nice to see you flowerforyou
Don't give up you just never know:banana: :banana:

Hi Betty,
I was told a person needs 12 hugs a day. I have lots of hugs for you.
{{{{{{ Betty }}}}}}

kiteman's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:32 PM

who out there like me 50 something and lonely?
I just cant find mr right

I am 60 something and very lonely. Can not meet anyone nice.

kiteman's photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:17 AM
Mine are not working also. I noticed it last night

kiteman's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:46 PM
My stomick cramps

kiteman's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:09 PM
Yes

kiteman's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:53 PM
Hot :smile:

kiteman's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:22 PM
I will be their

kiteman's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:29 PM
no also

kiteman's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:18 AM
It'S been 19 years since my wife died. Yes I am tired of being alone

kiteman's photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:50 PM
I am a vey good guy, I do not play games

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:38 PM
I guess you women did not love your exs

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:15 PM

couple of things you could try to remain positive:

Make a pact with yourself to be responsible for choices that you make that affect your healing.

I am responsible for the victim thoughts which stay in my mind.

I am responsible for denying what I know to be true about myself.

I am responsible for the people with whom I surround myself.

I am responsible for remaining in victim beliefs.

I let my victim thoughts go.

I affirm that I am healthy and whole.

while it may not be easy, once you have stopped being the victim you can be the hero of your own life.

good luck!!!
flowerforyou
I have talked to you before. It did no good then and it is not helping now

Why aren't you the cheerful type...
I used to be, you do not know what I have been going through

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:44 AM

couple of things you could try to remain positive:

Make a pact with yourself to be responsible for choices that you make that affect your healing.

I am responsible for the victim thoughts which stay in my mind.

I am responsible for denying what I know to be true about myself.

I am responsible for the people with whom I surround myself.

I am responsible for remaining in victim beliefs.

I let my victim thoughts go.

I affirm that I am healthy and whole.

while it may not be easy, once you have stopped being the victim you can be the hero of your own life.

good luck!!!
flowerforyou
I have talked to you before. It did no good then and it is not helping now

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:14 AM

We want good thing for you Dave.
And for you to take care of yourself! flowerforyou

I have forgoten your name, thank you for the good thoughts. I feel worse then before I started the thread.

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:06 AM

i was single for 10 years befor i met my wife through yahoo personals. it was a rough time, but my secret to success was to be ok with being single. loveing yourself and being comfortable with living alone is a key ingredent. i spent 4 of those 10 years living with my siberian husky in the mountains of colorado in a cabin. i learned to be alone, learned patience, learned how to cook good healthy meals for myself. i learned how to get up at 3 in the morning and shovel tons of snow off a gravel driveway till dawn so i could go to work. i learn how to sew buttons on my shirts. i learned how to be a deadly shot with a bow. i hiked at 10,000 feet above sea level for hours on end, i learned how to make brownies at that level by adding extra flour. there is so much stuff to think about, besides a mate.

boys, get real about yourselves and stop being such big babies. life is too short to worry about having a mate. your best mate is yourself! learn to live alone, then and then only if your blessed by God, the right mate will someday walk around the corner and there she will be!
stop your wineing, want some cheese with that wine? "men will be men if men can learn how to be men".
libraleo
I have been alone for 19 years, I mean really alone. I have no friends and my family does not live near me. Thank you for nothing.

kiteman's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:03 PM

I already told him. He'll listen to a female though. Males opinions usually don't hold much water in these circumstances
You are wrong I have heard you

Take the advice or continue to wander...it is rather simple really, you are simply not taking anyone's advice. Hopefully you get a brighter outlook on things, and you find a lady that you care for and equally she cares for you back...however moaning over and over on this forum no matter what is said isn't going to help you.
Now I can not say what I want with out you putting me down, This is why I do not post much

kiteman's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:00 PM

In the final analysis, nobody really gives a ****. I wish that I could help you out here, given that I'm in the same boat. But, don't hold your breath.

That is not true. Dave has friends here!

I have read your replies. You have a kind spirit.But do you think that friends are always enough? Is that what he is seeking? Ask him. Ask yourself?

Ya know what Marley, sometimes friends HAS to be enough. When we lose our spouses, friends and family HAVE to be enough to sustain us. And friends is ALWAYS a good place to start.
At least I made one good friend, Betty

kiteman's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:54 PM

I already told him. He'll listen to a female though. Males opinions usually don't hold much water in these circumstances
You are wrong I have heard you

kiteman's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:51 PM

Dave, are there social events you could attend? things at a community center, dances etc? After 50 years surely there are people you could go grab a bite to eat with, or catch a movie with from time to time?
Their is no one.

kiteman's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:45 PM

You should've forgotten about the woman in Kalamazoo after a day passed with no reply. The ratio for men to women is insane in these things. There is like twenty guys for every woman. We are like products at Walmart in here man. Don't judge your sucess with women by how well you do in here. It will kill your ego. You're only as attractive as you feel. I've seen younger and much more handsome days but I still walk and talk like I'm the S***
More then one in Kalamazoo have not even read the email I have sent, and one did not reply