Community > Posts By > kiteman

kiteman's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:00 AM

This to shall pass so don't give up hope.
I talked to some ladys yesterday, Now I feel worse. I have been feeling alone for a very long time.

kiteman's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:43 AM
I feel very alone

kiteman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:32 PM
I am sorry I guess I ended another thread.

kiteman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:19 PM
No kids
Dave

kiteman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:10 PM
I was married less then 3 years

kiteman's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:04 PM

Hey Carolflowers

DAY BY DAY...WHAT CAN I SAY!!!!
You would think 19 years you would be over the loss. It still bothers me a lot in fact it hurts.

kiteman's photo
Fri 07/04/08 05:49 AM
happyhappy: happy
:smile: :smile: :smile:

kiteman's photo
Wed 07/02/08 07:38 AM
Welcome

kiteman's photo
Mon 06/30/08 07:18 AM

Good Morning everybody!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Kite, there is a place called GROWW, which stands for Grief Recovery Online for Widows/ers. It also has chat rooms for the loss of parents/children, suicide losses etc. There is one Main room for all to go in during the day. And they are moderated by Hosts. This was the one I found first and it helped so much in those early days.
Thank you so much, it has been 19 years since my wife died, not the early days. I will look into GROWW.

kiteman's photo
Mon 06/30/08 06:04 AM

I'm sorry for your losses Kiteman. I've also lost both parents as well. There are many online chat rooms for support of all kinds of losses that you might find helpful.
I have lost both of my parents, my grandmother, my motherinlaw who I was close to and of course my wife Thank you I will look into the online chat rooms.

kiteman's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:51 PM

Morning Carol flowerforyou

No, I set out to make a place for widowed people to try to pass on some help that I received in my early days of grief. Sort of a pay~it~forward type of thing. I know that losses are so very different, like loss of a parent, grandparent, and spouse. I felt like if anyone wanted to start a topic for general grief support, they could do that as I'm sure there is a need for that as well.
I have lost every one I ever loved. I have had no help or any one to talk to about it. I am hopeing this forum can help.

kiteman's photo
Thu 06/26/08 05:46 PM
Any one from Kalamazoo going to the JSH party?

kiteman's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:42 PM
I am here in MI

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:21 AM
no

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 02:46 PM
Kiteman, what else could it be

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:58 AM

Mornin Kiteman, how are ya?
Fine, thanks, and how are you?

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:32 AM

if you can't do it anymore. Thats when you know life is over. Until then. Party ondrinker drinker drinker
Must be over for me, I can not do the things I used to do

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 04:29 AM
Good morning fellow members

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:53 AM
I live in Kalamazoo and I sold my car. How do I get to the party?

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:52 AM

Okay ladies and gents..here it is...Tanyaann and I (Valerie for those that dont know my name)are working on the Michigan JSH party!!

So far we are lookin at July 2oth. It's a Sunday. Does this work for everyone? Let me know I need feedback from people who want to attend! You can contact either of us with questions...We would like peeps to RSVP no later than July 6th So that we can have a rough count for people attending.

We are looking at doing a Pot Luck..so if you can bring something...Please email Tanyaann with that info..thats her dept.!:tongue: I live in Kalamazoo. I sold my car , how to I get to the party?

We are looking at Holding it in one of the Metro Parks..if you want to come for the weekend if your outta town..we can help you find somewhere to stay. We want to try and keep it child free and alcohol free as they don't usually allow alcohol in the metro parks( hey Im not responsible if you do decide to..just keep it hidden:wink: and no getting totally wasted! lol)

So whatcha think guys..and girls!:wink: laugh
Talk to me!

:heart: Valerie