Community > Posts By > kiteman

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:47 PM

I have been on this site for quite awhile now as you can see and i have had many different post in many different threads and i am still trying to figure out the secret to becoming known and popular on this site. We all know the people who are very popular and can start a thread and get 100 responses in a few minutes. What does it take to become someone like that. Hell what does it take just to get a thread to make it more than 3 pages.

And the true questions what does it take to find the girl of my dreams that truly follows the Lord

when u find that out let me know... how u find a man..bigsmile
What does it take to find a woman?

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:40 PM

you have to keep looking for the right one, or your just not sure of what your looking for, lol, there is always someone for every one. :smile:
I guess I had my one chance, she died

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:32 PM

Hello! how was your day? I am just waiting for 5 o'clock somewhere!!!laugh laugh laugh
I am have a great day thanks

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:27 PM

Evening Kiteman, Flame, and Grey!! How's it going?
I was havong a bummer of a day when I got an email from a fella' with poetry!!!blushing blushing blushing JUST FOR ME!!!
Good evening greer

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:20 PM

aaaahhh kiteman....for 57 posts and being on here since 2006... you need to get to posting more...

Its hard and sometimes people will ignore you 'cause they've been on together for a bit, but hang in there and post away.

There are a lot of good people on this forum...
but for fun try some of the other topics.

Cheers and BEERS
Keep on keepin on...
Erlene/aka Poly
Posting does not seem to help at least not in this group
Good evening Kiteman. Give them a chance.
I have, all I get is no one put me down

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 03:15 PM

aaaahhh kiteman....for 57 posts and being on here since 2006... you need to get to posting more...

Its hard and sometimes people will ignore you 'cause they've been on together for a bit, but hang in there and post away.

There are a lot of good people on this forum...
but for fun try some of the other topics.

Cheers and BEERS
Keep on keepin on...
Erlene/aka Poly
Posting does not seem to help at least not in this group

kiteman's photo
Sat 06/14/08 06:04 AM

Nobody does & don't think anyone was putting you down.
Just expressing a thought out of friendship.
We hava all been there & will prob. go there again.
Human nature, we all want WHAT we want.
Life should be better for all, just not how it works.
Life hands you lemons, get some Corona's & relax.
I was expressing how I feel and I do not see any friends here, I have been a member since 2006. I did make a friend in the widow and widower group.

kiteman's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:06 PM

does anybody think freddy will be out tonight???

I would like to be out with you tonight

kiteman's photo
Fri 06/13/08 02:08 PM

Need some freinds
I will be your friend

kiteman's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:43 PM
Make love not war

kiteman's photo
Wed 06/11/08 02:14 PM

Kite, you can't take this stuff so serious.
Everyone has different outlooks & way of handling their life. Got to be like a duck in the rain, just let it roll off your back.
We have alot of great people here, get to know them & enjoy the conversation.
I still do not like being put down

kiteman's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:20 AM

If there is anyone serious about a relationship any more?

I have given up on the dating sites since I met 11 men and out of those guys, eight had posted pics that were anywhere from 10 to 20 years old. So, if you think you are going to find someone on the internet, don't count on it. I am going back to the dance clubs, socials and the like to meet men. I didn't meet the man of my dreams, but at least I didn't meet a bunch of liars the way I did on the internet. Internet dating is not good since so many people lie and the aftermath is that we become jaded because of it.

kiteman's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:18 AM
I do not like the way you are puting down men on the internet. I do not lie and I am very nice.

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:55 PM
Flame I am a little down I was answering a post about a lady who met men on the internet and they lie

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 03:17 PM
Thank you Betty

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 02:36 PM
I have shared in this group and I still feel bad. I have no one to talk to about all that I have shared. People look at my profile but no one has written me. I have written.

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:26 AM
giving away free hugs

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:03 AM
I do not lie

kiteman's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:02 AM
not nice in the bld I live in and I sold my car so hard to get out

kiteman's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:10 PM
My fear is dying alone