Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:16 AM

it's okay as long as you say "bless your heart"

Why of course it is, Sugar! You can get away with saying anything if it's followed by a sincere "bless her heart"!

She's a real golddigger, but she can't help it, she was raised with nothing, (BLESS HER HEART!)

He weighs 600 lbs, it's disgusting, he really should do something! (GOD BLESS HIM!)

She dresses like a hooker, but she don't know no better, (BLESS HER HEART!)

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:09 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/15/09 10:09 AM
I'm from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. One year a drunk Baltimoron shot a pet goat & brought it to the weigh station! During hunting season my horses wore neon colored halters & were kept close to the house."H O R S E" was written on my friend's horses in orange cattlemarker.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 10:02 AM
I do, it's part of the culture I was raised in, (Eastern Shore Maryland/Tidewater Virginia) but I know when it's not appropriate.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:58 AM
It was -20 when I got up -7 now actual temperatures. Good thing that old truck has a plug in thingy to help warm it up. I wish... oh never mind!:angel:

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 07:13 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/15/09 07:14 AM
Not saying the kids were right, but why were school officials snooping through the kids phones? Take it away, turn it off & give it back when school lets out, but you have no bussiness looking. That's a parent's right, not a teacher's.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 06:48 AM

Olive refused to go out side this morning.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:17 AM
I am attracted to geeky males that make men who think they are alphas look dumb.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:11 AM
actual temphere is -13 "feels like" Hell has frozen over!grumble

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:59 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hb-VFoUeYKIJdSPEqW5Jrm5Jc0owD95DJDUO0

Records show Aragon was convicted in February for misdemeanor drug possession. In 1994, he was found guilty of drug possession with the intent to deliver or manufacture.

Quintana, the cousin who was with Aragon on Christmas Day, said his relative has been wrongfully accused.

"There's no way that he could have known what was going to happen," Quintana told the Times-News.

http://jonathanturley.org/2009/01/02/father-and-uncle-charged-with-murder-in-idaho-death-of-11-year-old-girl/

Quintana was also the subject of drug charges for his possession of marijuana, methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:45 PM
It's sickening that grown people, who are supposed to be civalized, cannot solve thier differences without placing innocent children in harms way. My thoughts are with you Hasidic & with all the mothers of children in war zones. May your precious daughter be safe in your arms soon.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:16 PM
Both men , the father & the uncle have a history of drug related arrests. Oh boy,what a surprise!
slaphead

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:50 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Wed 01/14/09 10:51 PM
I read this a few days ago. It's incomprehensable to me that he would expect them to walk, & the little girl was wearing pajama bottoms??? I bet he was drunk or high. No one could be that stupid & live to be 55.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:42 PM
waving It's -12 here! scared

I want to go home!tears

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:38 AM
You, your Dad & the rest of your family are in my thoughts. He sounds like a strong & dignified man. May you all share love & peace in his remaining time.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:27 AM
lying

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:36 PM
Good. I am heading to bed soon, have a Drs appointment in the morning for my thyroid bloodwork, & I am begging him to change my meds. I am sick & tired of feeling sick & tired, & I can't lose wieght. Hopefully he can help.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:32 PM
Excellent advice.

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:21 PM
Hi Jag, how ya doin?

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:46 PM

Jag I was getting scared because it seem I am invisable lmao ,but now I see you are missing as well! What the heck is going on here?

I see Carolanne!waving

no photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:57 AM

Yeah am lonaly and in need of a little loven.
Life has been a total b***h to me as of late and I just need some one I can cuddles with I guess.
Am not that hard a guy to get along with really I get alone with just about every one. (( result may very XD )) but yeah need new friends I can go out with and have a fun night on the town I
guess. Even though I all most never get out of the house at all =_= am a bite of a hurmet i guess
an not veru sociel to be honast
I like to stick with my small group of friends and that makes me happy most the time. Only problum there is my small group of friends all live else were now and ive been left all alone in the god forsakin hell hole XD
some body save me plz

:heart: I will give you some luvin:heart:
thats f**king sick man get a life pervert explode my god

He may be a pervert, but he's our pervert & we love him!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25