Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:17 PM

Why do you think I don't date anyone where I live. I know where the men have been.ill scared

LOL oh Kitten, it's pretty much the same everywhere. STDs would be the best WMD of only you could keep your soldiers from sleeping with the enemy.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:15 PM

just blood

Not if I didn't know the source.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:13 PM

For $10,000 in tax free cash would you do _ _ _ _ _ _ . You answer the question, then you get to ask the next question.

Here's the first question:

For $10,000 would you take a bath, including washing your hair, in fresh human blood?

Donated safe blood or blood that was a result of violence & is untested for diseases??

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:07 PM

A Galapagos Tortoise, Im big, very dileberate in my actions, im not aggresive at all but very protective and i can be kinda of a homebody sometimes Hehe

What? Not a bonobo?laugh

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:55 PM
Fidelity

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:46 PM

Take a look at Bonobo society, our closest living relative, Thats unbleamished nature at her best!

Bonobos are genetically our closeest relative, as much as I'd like to think we have evolved beyond that, It seems most people want to revert to jungle rules.

As far as we as a species have come, and as far as we will go, we are still just a part of mother nature and we have to play by her rules or we suffer the consequences

Consequences of Monogamy? You mean like hopelessly hanging out in an online singles site, sufferering rejection daily?

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:23 PM
One won't do it. They need both intelligence & integrity.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:21 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/01/09 03:21 PM

Take a look at Bonobo society, our closest living relative, Thats unbleamished nature at her best!

Bonobos are genetically our closeest relative, as much as I'd like to think we have evolved beyond that, It seems most people want to revert to jungle rules.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:39 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/01/09 09:00 AM
When they describe you as a nice lady, hard worker& low matinence.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:27 AM
When his lifestyle is obviously more than his income can suport.

When he does things trying to impress you, but you pay for it later. (IE he insists on taking you to a restaurant you know he can't afford, but has to use your gas card to get you home & has to borrow dog food)

When he lives at home & lies about his financial relationship with his parents.

When he hides his toys to appear needy to his family, so they will buy his kids clothes & toys.

When he's an atheist but Christmas is his favorite holiday. He has a long list for "Santa" but he's so happy his ex has the kids this year.

When he brags about taking advantage of others.

When he dosn't go home all weekend & buys nothing at the grocery store but his favorite beverage.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:13 PM
Yes

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:12 PM
Wishing you all a happy, prosperous, joyful, healthy & peaceful New Year.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:00 PM
Happy New Year everyone.

smooched

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 12:30 AM
Nice picture horsegirl, thanks for sharing it.

no photo
Wed 12/31/08 12:08 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Wed 12/31/08 12:31 AM
I read the thread. I have worked at a top Morgan training & breeding barn handling stallions daily as well as for an equine vet as an veternary assistant. I know no one who would tell a beginner to buy a stallion.

A stallion can certainly be a full grown pony or a full grown horse. I think you are confused about the terms.

Stallion - Intact mature male horse or pony. Pony refers to size at maturity ( under 14.2 hands) & has no bearing on age or sex. Stallions need experienced handlers, that much testosterone in the wrong situation can get people hurt. Most male horses are gelded for very good reason. Most horse show associations will not even allow a minor to handle a stallion.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:42 PM

I would definately not recomend a stallion for a beginner or children. huh

Some great memories of mine are riding bareback on that giant creature around the pasture for what seemed like hours.

There is nothing wrong with a stallion for a beginner or children.

How much knowledge & experience do you have with horses? Can you define stallion, mare , pony, gelding & explain why you would recomend a stallion to a beginner or a child please?

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:26 PM
I would definately not recomend a stallion for a beginner or children. huh

Laura I would highly reccomend getting your kids in 4H. They will have lessons on horse care, safty, training, riding, nutrition, pasture management & legal issues for horse owners. The kids will also meet new friends & you will too. The best way to find a good beginer horse is word of mouth. Old "packers", as we call really good kids horses, are usually not advertised,good horse owners are careful about finding their old friends good homes. Once you get to know the local horse people you will start hearing about available horses.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:40 AM
I got the news that I am expecting twin kidney stones 2 weeks ago. They apparently like it in there & don't want to come out.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:29 AM

Don't forget "bubbleheads", the ones without photos!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

In JSH/Mingle we call them "blue boxes".

When we switched to Mingle and bubbles appeared, it was voted as "bubblehead", I swear!!! laugh

I guess I am not a "we", I never got that memo. I still proudly display my blue box.

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:27 AM

How about "editmyselfitus"?

for when posters edit their post but not before someone else quotes it...

That always happens to me. I am a very poor typist. I "type stutter" & loose my train of thought trying to be perfect. Sometimes I just go ahead & post so I have a chance to get into the thread & someone faster always quotes me before I can fix it. I know proper punctuation, I just can't type.

My daughter is an editor for the Baltimore Sun. I am afraid to e mail her. It might come back corrected in red.