Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:34 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/04/09 01:36 AM

Sorry but sooner or later you have to expose these things for what they are.If people get ticked off because you are only stating facts instead of their views(which is overwhelming left wing liberal in here)then it is only natural people are going to get upset because they know it's hard to debate facts against conspiracy theories.

Ok now I get it you bat for the other team so you have ample amount of time to talk about IMPORTANT WORLD VIEWS ON MINGLE................you have to be kidding me loosen whatever has gotten a hold of your a$$..............come on you are debating with amateurs but who are well knowledged and you are the only one who comes off emotional that is why I think that you bat for the other team all you have done is demean and insult others for what to prove a point in a dating site thats trully weak..................you are sad why dont you go bloggin like all of us enthusiasts who love politics..............you know why because really YOU DONT KNOW SH!T ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT................GIVE IT A REST AND GO GET YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT TOSSED...........

Yes I do take it very personal.I was in the military and have known people blown up killed by terrorist.It is people protesting countries like Isreal that gives terrorist more self esteem to keep doing the things the do.

Terrorists are motivated by a feeling of injustice that festers into desperation. They want others to feel thier desperation. The "self esteem" part usually comes from some fantasy they believe in. You call it religion.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:18 AM

Sorry but sooner or later you have to expose these things for what they are.If people get ticked off because you are only stating facts instead of their views(which is overwhelming left wing liberal in here)then it is only natural people are going to get upset because they know it's hard to debate facts against conspiracy theories.

noway HUH? huh

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:15 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/04/09 01:16 AM

LOL I don't know, I usually only have that picture up on "Fryday" I put it up today in response to a question.

I didn't know it was about "Fryday".laugh laugh

Well that's because lately I havn't been putting it up on Friday. I haven't known what day it is,I am just trying to forget yesterday, get through today & make sure I have clean clothes & gas for tomorrow!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 01:10 AM

your past experiences good and bad make you who you are todayflowerforyou

That's the unavoidable truth!

Yes, I feel thats very true.

But I have heard so many say to there mate, being upset.
I will NEVER do that again,,or I AIN'T THEM...

All in a reference to one of their past lovers...

So these people are judging their new person with like a scale of weight comparison to a past flame..

Of course that's not fair, but it's hard not to think of your past experience & ignore it. I try very hard not to let my ex's behavior effect how I treat someone else, but the memory cannot be erased.
So then we all CARRY the old with us forever?

I believe so. It does not have to dominate, but it is always there. You can't erase your history.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:56 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/04/09 12:57 AM

I am typically the lone warrior standing up to the far left in here.So it's not surprising to hear that I am not popular in in land of Obama worshiping,Anti Israel,and global warming as a religion in here.Not that it bothers me that much.Someone has to stand up for the good guys!
happy

I didn't vote for Obama.

I am not anti Israel, or pro Israel either.

I think global warming is part of a natural cycle which we may, or may not be intensifying.

Do not label me.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:53 AM

Anti-semitism alive and well around the world.

I thought both Palestinians and Israelis are semitic groups?

If one is anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, how in the world can he be called anti-semitic?

Thank you. That little nugget has lead me to some very informative articles!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:38 AM

Dear Ex,

I hope that you are doing well in your medical progress to become a woman, and that you fully get to enjoy the hell of shaving, pantyhose, high heels, and underwire bras.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck finding someone who is good with a frying pan weapon when you start lying through your teeth.

I am definitely happy for you that you are having your male parts removed since you have no ability to handle a life that involves your kids.

P.S. - I want my corset back.

laugh :cry: laugh :cry: laugh :cry: laugh

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:34 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/04/09 12:36 AM
Dear Ex,

I can forgive you for everything but cheating our daughter out of a loving 2 parent family, a stable home, & every chance for a happy normal childhood. I know you hoped I would fail in raising her. You place "winning" above everything. She excelled in spite of you. She is a remarkable young woman. Smart, strong, healthy,beautiful, confident & successful. I thank you for your genetic contribution. She is definately the best of both of us,and sometimes when I look at her, I remember what I thought we had, & what could have been, & I smile knowing I still have the best part of you, part of you that you cannot deny as much as you tried. One day you will realize what you lost.

Your Survivor

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:15 AM

smitten Do looks matter?smitten

of course they do.

would anyone date someone they thought were ugly?

I have seen very few people I thought were truly ugly. Most people have some good features.

One person that comes to mind is James Brown. That was one ugly man,& apparently mean too, but he sure could groove.

however, if you were dating him, i'm almost sure that you would find something about him that made him attractive, and would no longer think of him as being ugly.

meaning, people become more beautiful as you fall in love with them.

Well yeah I guess, but that's a big if, 'cause he's about the only person I've seen I really don't think I could look at for long. I can usually find something attractive about anyone, it would be hard with him. noway

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:11 AM

Typical...where do I start with you Thomas...

Is it your revisionist history? Your blind obedience to the failed, even by their own admission, administration? Your name calling? Your "facts"? Your posts in reply to others posts that betray the fact you didn't even read them?

Have you ever seen me once...even once...post in support of Hamas?

I defy you to find it!

I have not.

Israel is and has committed crimes as vile as Hamas.

Condemning the terrorist acts of the state Israel does not equal okaying those of Hamas.

One more time for the learning disabled here...two wrongs do not equal a right.

Oh and on a personal note...you don't have even a loose grasp on my feelings, positions or motivations. Don't tell me I am anti-American...you have no idea about who I am, what I do daily or what my values are.

How about if I take a stab at it and make some assumptions about you?

Based on your emotional rantings, lack of historical knowledge and your religious prejudices I think you sir are one of the unreasoning, us and them, black and white, good versus evil, cowboy foreign policy idiots that helped make this situation as bad as it is.

drinker

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:10 AM
LOL I don't know, I usually only have that picture up on "Fryday" I put it up today in response to a question.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:07 AM
smart....

...BUT there's always a but.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:04 AM
Thomas what do you expect when you start off attacking other members? You even listed names & I am pretty sure that's against site rules.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 12:02 AM
waving I'm too far from you, but that's a nice intro & invite. Good luck.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 11:54 PM

smitten Do looks matter?smitten

of course they do.

would anyone date someone they thought were ugly?

I have seen very few people I thought were truly ugly. Most people have some good features.

One person that comes to mind is James Brown. That was one ugly man,& apparently mean too, but he sure could groove.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:53 PM

Truly patriotic Americans do not fear education & freedom of speech. The mentioned members do not hate America, they hate what the out of control government is doing. They are brave enough to try to point out what's wrong. They aretrue patriots!

It would also seem that an American would want to know both sides of the story. No one I know hates the Jewish people, we simply want both sides of the story and we aren't afraid to ask, or to find out that maybe we have been uninformed, and should know more about our history and what is taking place on both sides.

I thought our country was about free speech and accountability, if so then we need more than one sided accounts of history.

This is exactly why I have kept out of the threads on this recent war. I am reading & trying to educate myself on more recent events in the area & refresh what I know about the history.

BUT I cannot watch someone bash people for merely expressing opinons that are not to his liking, accusing them of hating thier country. THAT would be cowardly & un American!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:46 PM

Of course they do.

Of course, that doesn't mean that people are going to actually ADMIT it.

He's right. Guys always tell me how great I am, I'm smart, easy to talk to, generous, a good cook, honest, hard working,good sense of humor, bla, bla, bla...

... they end with "you'll be a great gal for someone else"

I know what that means, I have a mirror.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:23 PM

Yes, I feel thats very true.

But I have heard so many say to there mate, being upset.
I will NEVER do that again,,or I AIN'T THEM...

All in a reference to one of their past lovers...

So these people are judging their new person with like a scale of weight comparison to a past flame..

Of course that's not fair, but it's hard not to think of your past experience & ignore it. I try very hard not to let my ex's behavior effect how I treat someone else, but the memory cannot be erased.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:11 PM

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:56 PM

here is a new one

Looks like the place to find my rooster! Must check it out!laugh laugh laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25