YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
---------------------------------
The Who - We won't be Fooled Again

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 09:33 AM

I'm the date you never wished you had, Lexy...:cry:

I'm pretty sure you're not an arsonist, anyway....

Or a phony bank teller, or a phony newspaper reporter....

And I'm pretty sure you weren't kidnapped and held hostage by an imaginary captor who was not only never there, but also left you with full internet and phone access, and all the doors unlocked....

I only run into these people on dating sites....

laugh laugh laugh

Had any luck finding Summercusp yet Lex?

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:55 AM
laugh Well done!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:52 AM
Not all of us are like that. Some girls look for other qualities in a man.

I noticed you put the seat down.

:tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:27 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Mon 01/05/09 08:30 AM

If i propose, it'd probably be while she is well restrained on the wall of my dungeon...

I'd be holding the ring in one hand, and the thing she fears most in the other... ^_^

scared 2 rings? Sweet! The answer's still NO!

:tongue: laugh

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:25 AM

If a person proposes in front of many people, obviously his game plan is to intimidate you into saying "YES".

This should not weight on you. This is his problem. If he decided to win big, then he should have prepared himself to lose big, as well.

Simply say "Thank you, but no".

And besides, somebody who attempts to manipulate people in this way, ain't a very good prospect anyway... (If he was indeed, manipulating). If he wasn't, then he had risked, and he had lost. He is a big boy.

Exactly!

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:20 AM
7z3r05, Great Idea for a thread. Thanks.

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:18 AM

Dear Ex,

I can forgive you for everything but cheating our daughter out of a loving 2 parent family, a stable home, & every chance for a happy normal childhood. I know you hoped I would fail in raising her. You place "winning" above everything. She excelled in spite of you. She is a remarkable young woman. Smart, strong, healthy,beautiful, confident & successful. I thank you for your genetic contribution. She is definately the best of both of us,and sometimes when I look at her, I remember what I thought we had, & what could have been, & I smile knowing I still have the best part of you, part of you that you cannot deny as much as you tried. One day you will realize what you lost.

Your Survivor

That was amazing..

Thank you, it was surprisely easy & healing to write it.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:59 PM

smittenWhat specifications and criteria have you when it comes to what you think is an attractive body?smitten
...well let's see- they have to have a huge vagina. Because size does matter as women say. So yeah a really really big vagina. The bigger the better. I'm not talking cameltoe package either. I'm talkin the whole kit n kaboodle. I'm talking serious frontal package. Like two ten pound bags of sugar down your pants. Carrying it like you stole it. Yeah, monster vaginas. They rock!

LOL, got a mental picture of a giant monster vagina terrorizing a small village somewhere. Swallowing a building whole. Chasing down cattle while growling....
rofl rofl rofl rofl

scared rofl scared rofl scared

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:55 PM
*applause* flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:24 PM

it's your subject dude

people with no pics are nameless pictureless creatures .. lmao

sorry smokin

Pictureless creature maybe, Nameless no. Hi I am Hen.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:16 PM

does anyone know?

He took over where Peccy left off.

I think Winx got it. I like Peccy & Mirror threads. They get people thinking & chatting.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 05:00 PM

Interesting discussion. :)

I love your photo! ROAR!

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:46 PM

smitten JustAGuy arouses mesmitten

laugh You are a nut!laugh

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:44 PM

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:41 PM
bump

bigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:31 PM
Good for you!flowers

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 04:14 PM

I only know one other couple that takes care as you do. They both make very little money but struggle and yet pay for their son to go to private school, where there is discipline and grading by the strongest student.

Teachers will not help. Most of them can't teach, they would be unemployed if it was a private system.

I think the teachers are in a no win situation, & remember, they are products of the same system.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:38 PM

Yes I think so. I think most parents leave education up to the government. I think it's a parental responsability & the public schools are just one tool you have. I always supplemented what she was learning with newspapers, books, magazines & daytrips. The computer too when we got internet access.

This was my understanding of the situation today. Very few parents are actually taking control. Most, simply present the excuse and blame the schools, like schools supposed to work in their favor and yet, they don't.

Whis is the root of my somewhat "pessimistic" attitude. Since we have a 'practical' democracy, the opinion of minority that actually know what is right, does not matter.

We can be sure that our majority will make the worst possible choice.

I volunteered in my daughters classroom in elementary school. I was active in PTA , Bandboosters & 4-H. I found that most teachers had their hands full with just maintaining control. The kids were not getting basic manners & disapline at home, they simply were not ready to learn accademics.
Few parents had any interest in what their kids were being taught, they took the school for granted & saw it mostly as free baby sitting. Those of us who were interested were met with frustrated & defensive teachers.

no photo
Sun 01/04/09 03:12 PM

Nothing can be done. We have a democracy. Majority is educated by government. They won't vote against the government.

This why it's important to read & get a well rounded education. My daughter attended public school, but most of her real education came from independant reading.

Would you say she is a minority?

Yes I think so. I think most parents leave education up to the government. I think it's a parental responsability & the public schools are just one tool you have. I always supplemented what she was learning with newspapers, books, magazines & daytrips. The computer too when we got internet access.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25