Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:12 AM

Rarely, either way. Shortage of opportunities, y'know?

Yeah same here; as often as possable,but that's not very often unless the Fatcat counts, he hugs back.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:08 AM
It's fun to watch the *****es fight over the alpha males. It's even more fun to watch the males sniff at the *****es & whine.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:04 AM

female- HasidicEnforcer

male-JaceKnows I haven't seen him in a while, but here's a link so ya'll who don't know him can see.

http://mingle2.com/user/view/321916

Man, I haven't seen Jace in FOREVER!

Have you been able to contact him?

I never had contact with him off JSH/Mingle, I enjoyed his posts in the forums. He does have sexy eyes dosn't he? AND he's got a great brain behind them.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:00 AM
Wow that was interesting. I must admit there were a few empires in there I never heard of, or maybe forgot.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:45 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Mon 01/26/09 09:47 AM
female- HasidicEnforcer

male-JaceKnows I haven't seen him in a while, but here's a link so ya'll who don't know him can see.

http://mingle2.com/user/view/321916

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:40 AM
Sweet! That made me smile!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:54 AM
I lived in Greenville for a while, & NC is a beautiful state with the friendliest people,which is why I subscribe to this forum evn though I live in Wisconsin now. I may move back some day. I hate Wisconsin.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:37 AM
I suspect he was deactivated by other powers that be.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:05 PM
OK seriously War, I may not post much in your threads, because I am not as informed as you are, but I do read carefully & learn a lot, then I surf for more information. Thanks for your excellent contributions to this site.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 07:01 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/25/09 07:01 PM
I realized I am worth respect & don't allow men to abuse me anymore.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:56 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/25/09 06:57 PM

why do you write this long ****..nobody reads this crap...find another site to talk this crap about,,,it bugs me...frustrated

So don't read it, no one is forcing you to. You can choose which threads to particapte in. I happen to be very interested in what Monsato is doing.

flowers I love people who prefer to educate themselves. Reading is good for you.
Everyone will be interested when the Terminator gene that monsanto splices into their seeds cross polinates and they screw humanity.

Spliceing? Cross polinating? Screwing? ooooooo War I love it when you type dirty!blushing

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:51 PM

Oh well duh...god I know I am so dumb...but lovable...it is still BORING STUFF!!!!!frustrated

You deserve to eat chemical filled, genetically engineered, over priced food.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:46 PM

why do you write this long ****..nobody reads this crap...find another site to talk this crap about,,,it bugs me...frustrated

So don't read it, no one is forcing you to. You can choose which threads to particapte in. I happen to be very interested in what Monsato is doing.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:57 PM

you were trying to hardflowerforyou

OC I am told that a lot,in many situations.ohwell

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:55 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/25/09 03:55 PM
OK I think I understand now!

Whisper I am impressed! You don't know how many people I have presented this problem to & none could solve it.

NOW the question is, why couldn't I see this before?

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:49 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/25/09 03:51 PM

The Missing Dollar is not really a magic trick, but a mathematical riddle.

The faulty reasoning lies in the addition at the end.

3 x $9 does equal $27, but the $2 tip is included in that $27, so it makes no sense to add the $2 to $27 to make $29.

They paid $25 for the hotel room, $2 for the tip ($27), and then got $1 back each to make the original $30.

OK Whisper I think you have it right somehow, but it is still confusing to me.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:30 PM

Uh-huh.
If you tried to make love for 30 days in a row, but then 5 days were off limits...and then you found out that 2 of those 5 days were a go...you have 3 days left to recuperate. If you're missing one more condom than expected, where did it go?

Ask Bristol Palin.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:00 PM
Scoundrel this problem drives me nuts. I feel like it's the key to conquering my lifelong hatred of math. I am great at word probelms, but cannot translate them into proper algebra.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:26 PM

There wasn't an extra dollar.
While returning the $5, the men gave $2 to the bellboy. That means that $3 was returned, for a total of $28 paid for a $25 room. Assuming that the men each paid $9 even is the fallacy.

Each man put in 10 & was returned 1, that does equal 9 apiece,& the 2 for the bellhop. (9x3)+2 =29

With respect--it does not equal 9 apiece.

30 minus 5 = 25; at that point the men each had paid $8.33; then add $3 (for what they kept of the returned money) to equal $9.33 each. That is how the $2 for the tip totals $30.
The totals never equalled $27 at any point, which would be necessary for the men to have paid $9 each.

Ok your math is correct, but it does not show what actually happened. Each man pays 10 dollars, that equals 30. The bell hop comes back with the 5 dollar refund, 5 one dollar bills. Each man takes 1 one dollar bill & the bellhop gets 2 so the 5 ones are all accounted for. The men each paid 10.00 & were refunded 1.00 that equals 9.00 apiece. Imagine the actual bills exchanging hands, there is no change. The bellhop's tip eliminates the need for change. 3 men pay 9.00 apiece, the bellhop has 2, that equals 29.00.

It dosn't work out. That's the whole point. It defies the rules of math as we were taught in grade school.

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:06 PM
I don't care how much money a guy makes, as long as he can live within his means.
I am not ashamed to admit I don't want to support someone who isn't willing to contribute. I don't believe cash is the only contribution either, but "unconditional love" dosn't get the laundry done or pay the bills. Everyone has to meet responsabilities.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25