Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:31 AM
Do you mean Siamese fighting fish? Betta splendens? If you have a male with fully developed fins, he's full grown.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:25 AM
The worst smell I ever experienced was a barn full of horses that had been abandoned. We were retching as we walked in. Amonia & rotting dead animals. We bought 50c tshirts at the Salvation army so we could just throw them away & kept old shoes in the back of our truck just to wear while there.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:19 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Wed 01/21/09 09:20 AM

Your breath, Marley...J/K! biggrin

When I lived in the North Georgia Mountains, we lived across the street from a chicken farm. Twice a year they totally cleaned out the coops...the smell was so bad you could taste it on your tongue...ill

LMAO and when they spread it on the corn fields in the spring it is just horrible!!

That's one thing about the Eastern Shore I don't miss! If you live near one of those fields you don't want to eat for a few days & the odor permeates your whole house, clothes & everything.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:15 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:17 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Tue 01/20/09 10:18 PM

No. I am not sure my friend is serious enough to commit to this. He actually said he needs someone motivating him, but I don't want to have to take that role. I know he'd end up resenting me. I'm waiting to see him show some real initiative,I told him I am willing to take the risk of starting a business if he's willing to commit too, but not the risk that he will bailout half way through it. He has a history of not finishing projects.

Yeah. That would definitely be a bad thing.

But then again...if you make it profitable and he bails, then you keep the profits. Could work out for you, actually.

Nope, he'd wants to own the building outright, trading his proerty for the down payment & the owners financeing the balance. He'd be living in the apartment upstairs, my investment would be the initial operating costs. I would be risking much more, He can always live there & go back to driving a truck, I would be giving up a stable job & risking my credit rating. He couldn't even finance his car without my co signature. I need to see more excitement from him.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:29 PM
No. I am not sure my friend is serious enough to commit to this. He actually said he needs someone motivating him, but I don't want to have to take that role. I know he'd end up resenting me. I'm waiting to see him show some real initiative,I told him I am willing to take the risk of starting a business if he's willing to commit too, but not the risk that he will bailout half way through it. He has a history of not finishing projects.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 08:16 PM
I took off from work to watch it.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:57 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Tue 01/20/09 11:59 AM

im going back to the not caring way of life
you guys are to preachy
except for you dbh1966
your nice

I'm certainly not preachy. I am getting tired of watching people talk to thier imaginary friends & claim they are better because they believe in something that was made up to control them. It's like watching kids argue who's better,Santa or the Easter Bunny! GET REAL!
Who's going to save you? Is this life all there is? I think not!

You can't be "saved" no one gets out alive. If your God existed & cared about who was president, then he'd make sure his guy was in office. It's that simple. I am always tried to be politeon this matter but I am SICK of the religous crap! religion is all about control. Kill the infidel & be rewarded in the afterlife, accept slavery & be rewarded when you die. How stupid can people be? Start thinking for yourself!
that's your belief .... you are entitled to what you choose and what you choose will seal where you spend eternity.

I have tried to keep my opinions on religion from the political forums out of courtesy, but since others refuse to do so I finnally decided to speak out. There are threads on abortion & religion & I avoid them , I should not have to avoid the political threads.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:45 AM

Favorite: Lincoln
Lincoln was an amazing president. He saw the divide created by the Civil war and decided to fix it. Besides freeing of the slaves, Lincolns second greatest act as president was pardoning the Confederates, which ensured that the wounds caused by the Civil War would heal.

Least Favorite: Andrew Jackson
A murderous racist. I'm not sure on a policy front about his presidency, but the murder and racism part outweighs any good he might have done.

It looks like I'll be doing some reading about Jackson now.
I didn't know that he was like that.

Jackson signed the "Indian Removal Act"

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:34 AM

you guys are to preachy
except for you dbh1966
your nice

I'm certainly not preachy. I am getting tired of watching people talk to thier imaginary friends & claim they are better because they believe in something that was made up to control them. It's like watching kids argue who's better,Santa or the Easter Bunny! GET REAL!
Who's going to save you? Is this life all there is? I think not!

You can't be "saved" no one gets out alive. If your God existed & cared about who was president, then he'd make sure his guy was in office. It's that simple. I am always tried to be politeon this matter but I am SICK of the religous crap! religion is all about control. Kill the infidel & be rewarded in the afterlife, accept slavery & be rewarded when you die. How stupid can people be? Start thinking for yourself!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 11:22 AM

you guys are to preachy
except for you dbh1966
your nice

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:57 AM

Looks to me like a bunch of people bowing down to Obama....I bow to no one but the Lord Jesus Christ.

If he runs this country the way God says...then and only then will he be doing what he's supposed to.

He's already not doing that...by allowing a woman the right to choose to murder a child.

He cannot overrule the supreme court.

dont bring checks and balances into this
thats to logical

slaphead There I go again, I keep forgetting that logic has no place on a dating site.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:55 AM
I never heard of this before, I would think they would go into other offices, if anyone wanted them, or be stored.

It sounds like there is fear they will be abused by vandels.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:51 AM

Looks to me like a bunch of people bowing down to Obama....I bow to no one but the Lord Jesus Christ.

If he runs this country the way God says...then and only then will he be doing what he's supposed to.

He's already not doing that...by allowing a woman the right to choose to murder a child.

He cannot overrule the supreme court.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:37 AM

We will see what he is really made of in the near future. Pay close attention to the Muslim world and abortion.

I hope we can start paying less attention to religion & people's most intimate private moments,& more attention to the business of securing peace & prosperity for all Americans.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:32 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Tue 01/20/09 10:46 AM
He is an eloquent speaker, he has a charismatic presence. The speech was inspiring, but I will wait before I get too excited. My gut tells me that the crew that just left still has much power behind the scenes. (I mean Cheny & GHW Bush, I don't think GW actually ever had much)

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:23 AM

oh no

they are praying

my Jewnet stop streaming the inauguration right when the preacher stepped to the mic and didn't come back on till after Aretha had already started singing.

That's a shame.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:21 AM

hahahahahaha he screwed up the oath

the biggest moment of his life and he stumbled

It was the Chief Justice who screwed it up.

yah, I said that

and Obama almost started laughing at him

I think they both recovered well. Imagine the pressure, & the cold!

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:20 AM

I was hoping for a good historic quote

like "Fourscore and seven years ago..."

"Ask not what you can do..."

"The only thing we have to fear..."

maybe we'll get something like that out of it

"We remain a young nation, but in the words of scripture, the time has come to set aside childish things. The time has come to reaffirm our enduring spirit; to choose our better history; to carry forward that precious gift, that noble idea, passed on from generation to generation: the God-given promise that all are equal, all are free and all deserve a chance to pursue their full measure of happiness."

This is the part that stood out to me.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:13 AM

hahahahahaha he screwed up the oath

the biggest moment of his life and he stumbled

It was the Chief Justice who screwed it up.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25