Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 02:14 PM
Only 1% of people have natural red hair & only 4% are carriers of the gene.

Funny half the women I work with have red hair, & they don't believe that I have never dyed mine.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 01:23 PM

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 12:16 PM
WOW! flowers

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:35 AM

Makes 1 tray full

6 cups sugar
3 cups light cream
1 cup white syrup
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon butter
1 pound walnuts

Boil sugar, syrup and cream until it forms a soft ball when tested in cold water. Remove from heat, add butter and beat until it thickens. Add the walnuts and vanilla and when nearly ready to set, pour into a buttered 8"x8" pan.
Let set, then slice into pieces when cold.

Bon Apetit

:smile:

My mother makes this, but we call it white fudge.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:29 AM

why do it take so long for a massage to post on my mailing

Maybe this will help to understand a little bit. The mail system on here has a filtering system built in, and there may be times that your message may not reach it's destination because of a key word in your text. That is what I have come up with during the months that I've been here. Hope that helps.

Really?shocked

I've been telling you that. I'm not just paranoid.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:19 PM

Rooster

bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:18 PM
I'm a water tiger.

no photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:56 AM
Mingle, like all businesses is about making the owners money. I am guessing it's probably working quite well.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:13 PM

Whenever I look into those eyes, I fall in love all over again.love love love

:heart: drinker flowers

for the Captain & Eileen

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:09 PM

why is that women where shirts or shorts that have something stamped on their boobs or butt and then get mad at us for looking?

They want you to look & then they can be drama queens pretending to be innocent.

I hate this fad of words across tushes, it's very tacky.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:59 PM
Ah well you are a true friend. I'd go for a surprise, that way the bride can't be pissed at him. Part of your duty is to be the "bad guy" so he can look innocent about the stag party.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:55 PM
It should be to STOP THE INSANITY! Friends don't let friends get married!

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:51 PM

Thanks for guessing. The secret message does have to do with the key.

"The key to health is freshly squeezed juice."

Or:

"The key to staying young is fresh juice and vitamin C."

:banana: :banana:

I got a totally different message from that. I saw "here's my key, stay for breakfast"bigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:43 PM
This is the recipe people request most from me, other than my Chicken Cattatore & Lasange, but they aren't written anywhere.

Pig Pickin Cake

Cake-prepare a box of yellow cake mix as directed, but replace the water with a can of Manderine oranges, including the juice.

Topping-mix a 12 oz container of Cool Whip, a large package ofinstant vanilla pudding & a can of crushed pineapple with the juice.

It does not keep well, I only make it when I have enough people to ensure it will all be eaten. It's very light & refreshing, great for a BBQ on a hot day, but it does not travel well & needs to be refriderated.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:30 PM

Do you drink alot of tea?

if so

What are you favorite teas?

What is the most expensive tea you have ever had?

What tea would you not suggest?

I drink plain ol' Lipton tea. Dunno what it's called specifically, though. I guess it's "Earl Grey", but I could be wrong.

The one brand of tea I WOULD NOT suggest you go out and chug is this weird-ass kind of "miracle slimming tea" that are sold in some stores. The stuff's got something in it to help you lose weight or something, but all it DOES do is get your stomach all grumbly and make you wanna make a bee-line to the toilet.

A friend of mine made me some of that stuff when I went to visit her one time- it was a most unpleasant experience. :laughing:

The standard Lipton's is a blend of orange pekoe & black. Earl Grey is flavored with bergamont, a citris fruit.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:23 PM
I am brewing my favorite right now, Earl Grey.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:13 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Mon 01/26/09 10:21 PM

Well since my son is on my profile. I vote for him. He is complemented all the time on his big blue eyes.:heart: :heart:

Actually Kitten I almost nominated him, but I hesitated at the word "sexiest".

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 12:13 PM
Lynne the signature Krispy Creme is the simple glazed. It's best while still slightly warm, it melts in your mouth. The others are good, but the glazed is the one to have if you are just trying one. By time they are boxed & delivered to stores they are past prime. Go right to the Krispy Creme & enjoy it fresh & warm.

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:29 AM
EWWWWWWWWW
Quiet!sick

no photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:27 AM
My company recently cut 14% of it's workforce, closing one plant. I am fortunate that my plant is getting the work from the closed one & we have OT.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25