Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:52 PM
OKMama
I tried to E mail you but I am blocked. I am a year too old for you! laugh

We were discussing jobs in another thread. I just have a J O B for a paycheck. (I inspect circuit boards) What a wonderful job you have! It must be very satisfying.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:39 PM
I'm not sure you can.
It's not a problem I've ever had, because I simply won't be with someone I can't trust, & men usually trust me because they are confident no one else is looking at me. My ex husband only got jealous once,when I gave a marine some lasange.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:26 PM

Well now we are dipping into my specialty.:banana: I teach breastfeeding classes and coach moms on getting it right. Breastfeeding is very important and every baby deserves to at least be given a chance. Yes they still need to breastfed after they eat solid foods. There are always immunological benefits to breastfeeding. Even past 1yr.
The world average age to wean is 4 so that means there are some older and some younger. Usually the US is what brings that average down.

I think to each his own and if it is something that is making a baby healthier then thats awesome.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:24 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/03/09 09:25 PM

Breastfeeding any child over the age of say 2-3 is kind of weird to me. But to each their own. I couldn't do it. I did with my son for the first six weeks, after that I felt like I was a prisoner so I stopped. Pretty selfish of me, but I tried.

The 1st month is most benificial for antibodies. You did good! I nursed my daughter for about 2 years, it worked for us. She simply weaned herself gradually & naturally. I admit it was frustating at times, especially when she fussy or I was busy, but I would not have done it differently.

I wanted to do it til he was two, but at least I did what I could. I admire you for doing that. If i have anymore I definatly will til at least 2.

You did fine! It's a very personal choice. sometimes it just dosn't work.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:17 PM

Breastfeeding any child over the age of say 2-3 is kind of weird to me. But to each their own. I couldn't do it. I did with my son for the first six weeks, after that I felt like I was a prisoner so I stopped. Pretty selfish of me, but I tried.

The 1st month is most benificial for antibodies. You did good! I nursed my daughter for about 2 years, it worked for us. She simply weaned herself gradually & naturally. I admit it was frustating at times, especially when she fussy or I was busy, but I would not have done it differently.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:12 PM

have you seen one?? Remember, i am from Roswell, New Mexico---some people expect me to ask.noway nowaywaving waving

No, have you?

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:07 PM
I'm sure atrocities are being committed on both sides. I'm sure both sides are using propaganda & covering things up. Such is the nature of war.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:01 PM
Kathy,
I don't know him but just read his profile, he seems like a nice guy. My hopes for a full recovery go out to him & his family. It was good of you to post this.*hug*
Michelle

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:51 PM

Best:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra, bar none. Musically and vocally so precise and tight, you'd swear you were listening to the album. Visually superior to any light show, including Pink Floyd.

Worst:

Kansas. The show was fine, providing you're a die-hard Kansas fan that knows all the obscure songs, which is mostly what they played. Barely any of their hits. I knew the songs, but I felt bad for all the others who didn't. I felt they got cheated.

I want to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra now. I heard a guy on NPR talking about them too.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:49 PM
Best - The Allman Brothers

Worst- A local group call Big Deeks

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:43 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/03/09 07:43 PM

drinks I grew up raising tobaccodrinks

Great mobile homes of Missisipi! I love that site!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:40 PM
I would.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:38 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/03/09 07:38 PM
s

I remember, as a kid, there were more women breastfeeding. They were discreet and it was so natural, no one gave a second glance.
Mainly, there weren't substitute milk stuffs available, not everyone could afford goats milk, and kids had more resistance against certain diseases.
If it comes to supporting women's right to be responsible mothers and choose to feed their kids in public, I am an advocate.
What are your thoughts?

no one gets offended of my boobs in public noway
woman's showing they boobs every were in the summer time drinker drinker and no one make any complains .Poor babies not even can eat when they hungry :cry:

Exactly! The skimpy clothes so many chicks wear show more than a discreet nursing mother. On the other hand I have seen woman just unbutton & pull it out, that's not cool.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:35 PM
I nursed my daughter & I tried to find a private place, but sometimes I did nurse in public. If you are dressed properly, & know how to drape a blanket, most people don't notice.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:20 PM

Hey hows the weather. That might work on here. I think you are limited on topics.And it just comes up. I'm proud of what I accomplished. Some people think I dont work. They just dont see me when I'm doing it.

I notice you talk about your "job" a lot. You are a self made businessman you have a right to be proud of your accomplishment.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:16 PM
I usually ask it . I don't care about salary, I want to know what they do, or what they'd like to be doing. Some people just have a J O B to pay the bills (like me for now), but to some people thier work is interesting & important.

If they get upset when ask then I start to wonder why it's a secret.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 05:40 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/03/09 05:40 PM
Thier height. I know it sounds shallow, but it's the truth. It's not important, but tall men do attract my attention.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 03:10 PM

What is this actually about?...forgive me if I don't go chasing down every random site that gets popped up...other wise yours would be about 200 years down on the list.

Excuse me. I made a mistake & I apologized. Was this nasty comment really nessasary? No one is asking you to chase down radom sites. You are more than welcome to ignore my posts.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:41 PM
Easy, you don't have to choose, you can have it all!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 02:36 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/03/09 02:37 PM

that video is great

The "stop picking you nose" one is even better

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/193731

Dying here!
rofl rofl rofl