Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:52 AM

Sick of being a gentleman and getting nowhere, when, at the same time, other guys are treating women like sh!t and getting laid every night.

happy

Is it your goal to get laid every night?

No. But one time in two years would be nice.

frustrated

I didn't think it was, so don't look up the the players! Quality is better than quantity.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:48 AM

Sick of being a gentleman and getting nowhere, when, at the same time, other guys are treating women like sh!t and getting laid every night.

happy

Is it your goal to get laid every night?

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:37 AM
Bothohwell

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:35 AM

I use to be a Hair model for Toni&Guy so I would say I've dyed my hair about 25 times.

<---------- All this is Virgin right now blushing

Your hair is beautiful,so shiny, & with those eyes I can see why you were a hair model.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:29 AM
I never have. My hair color is one thing about myself that I am happy with. I am getting a few grays now, just at the temples , so it only shows up my hair is pulled back. I am trying to decide if I want to dye it or not. If I do I will keep the same color, it will just be to cover the gray.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:23 AM

Thanks for all your advices..I think I'll just meet up with him tomorrow..and I will surely tell u guys how it went..(OMG I'm REALLY nervous)

And as far as the safety issue....I feel that he's a pretty sincere person...when I told him I don't know if i'm ready to meet him he said "ok" and didn't pressure me at all..it was just that I felt bad so i told him I'll think about it...

He even told me that I can bring a friend, or my brother (LOL) if i'm worried...

So to me it sounds like he's a genuine person and I never felt creeped out by him

Then it definately sounds like you should do this!

I think most men here would be thrilled to be meeting a lovely young lady like you! Be confident!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:11 AM

So yesterday i posted a new topic here about how I am nervous about meeting this guy i've been talking on the phone with because I feel like he'd be disappointed by how i look and stuff...plus, honestly, i've NEVER met anyone online...i'm just really scared of the awkwardness...

Last night we were on the phone for like 2 hrs and he brought up the "when can we hang out" question again...I said "when we both have time?" and then he suggested that we meet up sunday, which is tomorrow...I couldn't say yes and I told him I'll think about it and get back to him today..I don't know wat to do...not sure if I'm ready..part of me just wants to meet him and get over it...but part of me is telling myself to never get in touch with him again so I wouldn't need to face this scary moment....

I don't know wat to do.....

Well don't lead him on if you aren't willing to meet,that's just mean.

If you do decide to meet, make sure someone knows where you are going, his screen name, his phone # & be very careful about getting a in car. If you do decide to get in his car, call a friend with the tag number. I prefer driving my own car. I have met a few guys online, & my girlfriends & I had this buddy system for safty. I tell the guy I am doing this, none of them have disagreed so far. If the guy is decent, he'll see that it's smart & not be upset.

I have found that most guys are nervous too.

Ok all the safety stuff being said, try to relax & have fun. Remember he's got as much time energy & emotion invested in it as you do, if he's agreed to the safty rules chances are he's sincere.

Good Luck & have fun!. Oh & don't worry about you're looks! For Pete's sake, you're cute as hell!

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 01:00 AM
Dead ? We have still have Americans being killed in Iraq? How can that be? Are the Iraqi people throwing those flowers too hard? Did someone prick thier finger on a rose & get a bad infection?

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 12:20 AM
I don't get it. It's difficult to find a decent compatable guy, why try to make it harder by insisting he's of a different race?? Or the same race for that matter??

Good luck I hope you find a good guy!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zydAs5bRW1U

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:51 PM
Same as the second date, the second year & after 50 years af marraige. The biggest no no is lying.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:45 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Fri 01/02/09 10:47 PM

If you were becoming seriously involved with someone, would it not be in both your interests to clean the slate of the debts so you could both have a new start together and budget your income so this subject doesn’t become a major stumbling block in the relationship.
Put something a side for a rainy day, for the unexpected

That is something I can agree with. Dealing with your own debts is something that everyone should do. Shouldn't try to find someone to bail you out. *snicker*

Wow, why didn't the banks think of that.laugh slaphead

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:42 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Fri 01/02/09 10:44 PM
It's a great thread topic for a singles site. It get people thinking & comunicating on a very important topic. No one was asked to disclose personal information,although some did use themselves as examples it was thier choice & obviously they were comfortable doing so. This taboo about dicussing money has caused many problems in relationships.

To me it's like std/birth control, if the discussion is too personal, the act surely is. Moving ahead with financial intercourse without taking precaution is risky.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:59 PM
Beach traffic jams suck
the ocean restores my soul
until next visit

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:53 PM
It amazes me that marriage is all love & romance at the start, but money & territory at the end. I think all people applying for a marraige licence should be required to have a brief lesson what it means to be legally married in thier state. Signing that marrige certificate means you are entering into a legal contract similar to forming a corporation.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:44 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Fri 01/02/09 03:45 PM

So would anyone get involved with anyone who did not tell you that they had debts, that they were not making any payments?

I would not, as that’s a lie and if there going to lie about that to you then what else are they going to lie about?

but if they did tell you would you get involved with them ?

so when, exactly, should they tell you they are in debt?

first date?
second date?
fifth date?

you might already 'be involved' with them before they feel comfortable enough talking about finances with you.

When you 1st dicuss the possability of marraige, co habitation, having kids together or doing business as a couple.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:42 PM
I don't believe anyone said they judge people mainly on credit scores. Life happens, it's how you deal with it that counts.

I am looking for integrity. That dosn't mean you have to be debt free, it means your debt is being managed responsably.

People are reacting very emotionally to this thread,(my self included) which is exactly proving the point that finances need to be dicussed before you get serious.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:02 PM

Ack ack ack ack

Perfect example of why I don't post in your threads.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:56 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Fri 01/02/09 02:57 PM
Hi MsWizard, I know you write, you have a haiku for us?

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:55 PM

huh

((((((((OC))))))))