Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:31 PM

Anybody remember that hideous song by Laura Branigan during the 80's called Gloria. I saw her do that on Sat. Nite Live and it was the worst thing ever.

I think Gloria was her second worst song. Her "string of hits" (all two) ended with Self Control which may be worse. It's a close call...

Nice try, but wrong. She had seven Top 40 hits. Died of an aneurysm in 2004.

I liked Laura Brannigan.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:28 PM

Yes, in the deep freeze it's Lorna Doones and milk.

Those are good. I tried making homemade shortbread, it wasn't anywhere near as good as Lorna Doones.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:25 PM

Love ribbon candy but you can only stand so much sugar and I try to avoid bringing too much of it around so avoid the discount candy. Stale chocolates are so gross that would not tempt me.

Ribbon candy is so pretty, I'd rather look at it than eat it. My Mom always got a box at Christmas.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:23 PM
awwww Marie stay & set a good example for us.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:19 PM
So everyone else has the muchies too it seems, do we need our comfort food during the holidays?

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:18 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/01/09 06:26 PM

3 slices of pizzas, big cup of vanilla and moose tracks ice cream mixed with Sprite, banana split serving, three oatmeal cookies. Talk about stomach still in pain.

noway You mixed the moose tracks with the Sprite? That should be illegal.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:16 PM
Actually that wouldn't bother me that much. If he bought me something he could not afford I would be more upset. I hate the whole holiday consumer frenzy.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:12 PM
I can't decide between "Achey Breaky Heart" or "Redneck Woman"

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:07 PM
I ate 1/2 a bag of Hershy's kisses today.embarassed

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:45 PM

I used to. Now that I have recognized that fact & send out "won't put up with any crap" vibes I don't anymore.

Now I don't attract anyone.laugh
That's ok being single is much better than being committed with a crazy guy.

Same here, I can't get noticed no matter what I do here.

Oh Lex, you are noticed! You are hard not to notice!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:39 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/01/09 05:40 PM
I used to. Now that I have recognized that fact & send out "won't put up with any crap" vibes I don't anymore.

Now I don't attract anyone.laugh
That's ok being single is much better than being committed with a crazy guy.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:25 PM
A hello & a simple introduction preceding the photo request might be nice. People here seem to forget basic manners & if looks are all they are interested in then they can e mail the many pretty pictures here.

I have typed it many times, I am old, fat & ugly. If you are looking for eyecandy, move on. If you might like to meet someone who is genuine, caring, intelligent, generous,affectionate,honest & a damn good cook, then maybe I am worth a few e mails.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:11 PM

Intelligent
Creative
Communicative
Non-Traditional
Versatile

....anything else can be dealt with....

I noticed "common sense" & " a voice of reason" Didn't appear on your list. embarassed

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:07 PM
Hi Chevy, food & boobs will get you every time!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:02 PM

Oh wow, a thread in my honor! Finally.

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET NUT CASE!!! waving

Thanks, that's the nicest thing anyone here has ever typed to me.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:01 PM

I thought that was youlaugh

Moi?

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:58 PM
Oh wow, a thread in my honor! Finally.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:44 PM
Integrity, intelligence, humor, sensuality, & a nice natural scent.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:23 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Thu 01/01/09 04:25 PM
Yes, but then I'd take the 10 k & move where no one would know about it.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:22 PM

Why do you think I don't date anyone where I live. I know where the men have been.ill scared

LOL oh Kitten, it's pretty much the same everywhere. STDs would be the best WMD of only you could keep your soldiers from sleeping with the enemy.

That's very true.laugh :smile:

There is a girl that has slept with pretty much EVERYONE where I grew up. And if I meet anyone, I always ask if they know her.frustrated laugh

"Do you know her" or "have you known her" ?

rofl