Community > Posts By > Dreamer1982

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 05/30/23 04:32 PM
Personally, IDC if someone wants to be shot up w that mess called a vaccine or not...to each their own. That's their life... I will NOT be vaccinated...
To judge a person by.... Whether or not they've had the vaccine....is ridiculous.
It's ok if you have...bc some jobs require it even if you don't want it....such as medical fields.

But no one should be judged bc they don't want the shot.

To judge as such is the epitome of discrimination.

I mean..... Can't we all just.....get along :grin:

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 11/10/17 10:25 PM
Respectfully... Not at all.
Not even in the slightest.
I do believe there are great women out there who are available...
I am willing to guess some may even be on this site.(within my age range and of similar "qualities")
This is not to be implied that I intend any negativity toward anyone.

As far as the site itself... absolutely, not 1 chance that this or ANY site, or any group in society can possibly "change" me as a person... cannot change my system of beliefs...
No matter this site or in any other part of society.. I will be the man I am in all situations under all circumstances.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 10/19/17 05:10 AM
best memory as a teen was living in Rapid City SD, with my dad, and going on hikes and sight seeing all the awesomness the Black Hills has to offer

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/16/17 11:31 AM
Snow will be here soon.
Though it seems there is lees of it now, compared to when I was a kid, it still shows up from time to time.

I recall snow deep enough to make tunnels.
Also, I still like shoveling snow. As a kid, I made pretty good money at it.
A friend and I would charge $2 each for sidewalks and $5 each to include driveways...nearly EVERY door we knocked on accepted the offer.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 10/14/17 05:45 PM
Talking to a woman for a few minutes... then pick her up... if she doesn't hit you, but ask what you are doing... swept you off your feet.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 10/14/17 05:41 PM

Humm so what was your name back then? Maybe that will jog my memory~~~whoa

I honestly don't recall what is was then.
If I happen to think of it, I will post it.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 10/14/17 02:47 PM

Sure, I'll sit next to you Blondey, lol.

I see some of you were mistaken and confused by my post.
No "whining" was involved.

Hence the LMFAO included in the post.
My intent was just icebreaking.
Naturally, I would expect most of the crowd has changed on this site during my 8 year absence...
I think it would be quite sad if it had not.

I would also like to think that I would become more acquainted with the current site users if I were to post more regularly.
I do when I can, but I don't always have time to sit at my desk hanging out at the computer..
just ignore the rude people, sine think they know everything about everyone... or naybe they spilled their cornflakes, who knows?

yes, I clearly recall it being better then also.
Agreed, far more fake/scam pages now.
I don't know if people are rude, or if my intentions are just being misunderstood through text.

At the end of the day, if a male doesn't like me.. oh well.. I am not here for guys anyway, lol.
I understand no one can please everyone, so I am not losing any sleep when some people don't like me.
I am going to be me through it all. In doing so, those who choose to like me will KNOW who they are liking.
:thumbsup:

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 10/14/17 02:38 PM

i'm not sure my freedom of speech rights cover me on this...
but, i'm in favor of an additional 8-year absence..

yup, that is freedom alright.

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 10/13/17 11:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2pTdm1IOuw

Any ladies like this and similar shows?
particularly ones close to my "dating distance."

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 10/13/17 11:36 PM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Fri 10/13/17 11:36 PM
Sure, I'll sit next to you Blondey, lol.

I see some of you were mistaken and confused by my post.
No "whining" was involved.

Hence the LMFAO included in the post.
My intent was just icebreaking.
Naturally, I would expect most of the crowd has changed on this site during my 8 year absence...
I think it would be quite sad if it had not.

I would also like to think that I would become more acquainted with the current site users if I were to post more regularly.
I do when I can, but I don't always have time to sit at my desk hanging out at the computer..

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 10/13/17 11:15 PM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Fri 10/13/17 11:18 PM
Without fail, Trump is a better and more logical bet than Hillary.
No matter who wins or loses as president... some will hate who wins, some will love who wins.
This is a never ending cycle every single time a new president comes on board...

The REAL fact is... there is no such this as a president who can please EVERYONE. he or she is and will always be simply human.
There is no such thing as making everyone happy.

There really is no point in bickering over it.
Reality speaks for itself.
Clearly most of the country likes Trumps way of thinking... he did win after all.
Legal citizens are those who are here LEGALLY, I think that is quite obvious.
Those who are LEGALLY residing in this country are the ONLY ones who deserve the right to vote, and the ONLY ones who deserve to benefit from government funded programs.

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 10/13/17 11:01 PM
Based on the fact that I have yet to hear a song I don't like from this band...
Breaking Benjamin wins by a land slide.

Don't get me wrong, I like countless bands from a variety of genres.. not so much with "rap' or constant screaming metal though.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 10:43 AM

I can only guess it is in relation to the size of this small town, as to why I get very few replies... not to mention I cut off anyone who looks like the typical Missouri dope whore.
Long story longer... are ther any realistic, down to earth, NON dope ho's on this site? anyone not money hungry, high maintenance?
I am not a man to tolerate just anyone.

You get very few replies because you seek only 'ho's'.
May you get exactly what you deserve :-)

Obviously you did not read very well what I wrote.
If I were looking for ho's, then there would have been no need for my posting of this topic.
My little town is packed with ho's. If I WANTED ho's, I would not need this site to find them.
I can throw a rock and it is bound to hit a ho, in this town.

So back at you with your may you get what you deserve crap.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:56 AM
one thing you seem to be blind about....
It is easy to have a false persona online

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:55 AM
I am sure there are plenty of nice, real and down to earth women on here.. I am making a reference of what I have had the misfortune of encountering thus far.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:46 AM
Maybe I am a big fish in a little pond... but this tiny pond is the tiny pond I am originally from... but I have had the chance to swim in far larger lakes and Oceans....

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:44 AM

surprised
That's a bit harsh!
There are many nice people on here.
We have a saying in the UK about small town people,
Big Fish in a little pond!
Spread your wings a bit and see what's out there!
Good luck

o trust, I have been in this village for 4 years and not a single person worth taking a second look at has contacted me.

Reality is a harsh thing.
I have the unfortunate misfortune of being able to see BS... and the audacity to call it as I see it.

Those who cannot accept reality as I present it, are unworthy of contact with me. Those who have a down to earth sense of logic about them are welcome... I do not need idiots and fools contacting me.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:06 AM
I can only guess it is in relation to the size of this small town, as to why I get very few replies... not to mention I cut off anyone who looks like the typical Missouri dope whore.
Long story longer... are ther any realistic, down to earth, NON dope ho's on this site? anyone not money hungry, high maintenance?
I am not a man to tolerate just anyone.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:29 AM
I was on this site back in 2009. and at that time was pretty well known around the chat rooms... I come back in 2017.... Now I know what it feels like to be that kid in school everyone wants to avoid, LMFAO.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:25 AM

Humm first thought was I'm back in my own bed and back to reality~~~~ohwell

Is that a bad thing?flowerforyou

First thought, ain't it great to be alive and live in Tennessee

What part of TENN? I lived in Nashville for a couple years

Previous 1 3 4 5 6