Community > Posts By > Dreamer1982

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:24 AM
HMM 1st thought... why has my Black Hills post not been acknowledged?
but its WE, show me your true colors I will see and believe who you really are.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:22 AM
All BS aside... I am interested in ladies who ARE NOT DOPE/METH CRACK HEADS . bet your *** I wouldn't save you from a fire if I know you are a user of that CRAP.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:16 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Mon 09/18/17 10:19 AM
Storm messages

Friendship first is the Romantic version... if people were friends first, I believe the marriage and divorce rate would both drop...
I am not in age or distance range to message you, but you do seem like a cool, interesting person;-)

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:12 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Mon 09/18/17 10:17 AM
[

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:12 AM

i am a lonley Japanease traveling in india, i am looking for myself.

just an idea.... do you not have mirrors? lol
look in 1 ... you will have found yourself...:-)

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 10:09 AM
I am what you call a realist... like George Carlin...
If we are on a dating site... no matter if 1 claim just here for friends.... that is bs. plain and simple... NOONE comes to a DATE site just to find friends...lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 09/18/17 09:35 AM
OOKK, Is it bc I am not a regular in the chat room, or was my post just THAT boring?
Or does NOONE in the chat room have a clue what the Black Hills are???

FYI the Black Hills are where Mt. Rushmore is located, about 23 miles from Rapid City, South Dakota.

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+hills+south+dakota&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7nvf8lK_WAhWIMSYKHTmrDusQ_AUICygC&biw=1097&bih=504&dpr=1.75

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 09/08/17 08:22 PM
I am probably the only 1 here, not out doing something or at some sort of party.... does this mean I am turning old? lol.

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 09/08/17 08:19 PM

It's a reaction. Not an act of any kind. As Skepticalsoulmate says, how you personally decide to act upon your emotional reactions, is entirely independent of your emotions.

At least, assuming you are legally sane.

Some people have occasionally suggested that jealously is sort of indicator of love, in that some (especially younger and less wise) people purposely flirt with someone else in front of their target partner, in hopes of triggering a jealously-based outburst in response. IMO, that is a horrible way to test someone you claim o care about, since a jealous reaction is actually painful to the person experiencing it. Not to mention, it's an incredibly rude imposition on the person being used as "bait."

Hit the nail on the head. Well said.
It is totally a reaction... if 1 does not act in ways that are questionable, jealousy wouldn't happen...

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 09/08/17 08:11 PM
I lived in Rapid City for 7 years as a teen... I still recall how to get to all the awesome places we went... and the more I think about it, the more I want to move back... the winters are the main issue leading me to question these thoughts... I would also want an interesting woman to share the adventures with.

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 09/08/17 08:02 PM

So do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to walk by again?whoa tongue2 laugh

Another humor checker

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 09/08/17 07:59 PM

1. Man looks up lovingly at the girl he has tripped in front of , and gushes, " Girrrrrl... Cant you see Im FALLING for you ??? "

I think that 1 is funny... it is 1 way to check a woman's sense of humor.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 09/07/17 09:15 AM
Happy to be off work.... I wsork until 3:30 -4 am.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 01/11/16 12:40 AM
Where would you like to meet for our first meeting date?

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 01/11/16 12:37 AM

I have now had 2 people respond to a message I sent them, saying nice to meet you, and 1 asked how old I am... telling me clearly she did not bother to glance at the profile at all...
Really, why bother wasting time responding to someone if you have no intentions of actually chatting with the person?

It is possible that the person simply was looking for a way to open conversation. Yes, it sounds stupid but it is possible.

Not stupid sounding.. I am not really "complaining," by definition, so much as I am just questioning the motivation of the person saying hello, then no word after that.

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 12/08/15 11:01 PM

I have now had 2 people respond to a message I sent them, saying nice to meet you, and 1 asked how old I am... telling me clearly she did not bother to glance at the profile at all...
Really, why bother wasting time responding to someone if you have no intentions of actually chatting with the person?

Well regardless of some of the cleverly sarcastic comments above I do understand what you're saying.
But I think some people do respond just to be nice and then decide to check out profiles later. Personally I'm like you, I would never respond to a message without checking a profile first.

Ahh, someone who is rational, and logical... finally.:banana: drinker

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:56 PM

Dude!

2 people emailed you back?!!!??

Yeah, that's what I was thinking and saying too, but apparently everybody, bar you and me, is walking around with a blindfold on and earplugs in or something laugh laugh

How can you moan about people not wanting to chat, when they've actually REPLIED to your message??? frustrated frustrated

If they WANTED to chat, then we still would be. those 2 sent a single message, "nice to meet you" and never another word.

What I see, is a group of people who assume this is a complaint... but reality of it is, I QUESTION everything.
I am quite happy to chat with someone who is interested and interesting.. but that's a 2 way street...

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:50 PM

Humm you sent the first e-mail they were responding to you. At least they responded, guess if they don't respond they would be shallow as well??? slaphead

No win situation there .......

Nah, Shallow is in reference to anyone who picks their potential date, ONLY by looks....
To a degree, looks matter.
but I have met some really pretty women who are really ugly under the surface.
As if they have no clue their looks will fade.

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:44 PM

They actually were making an attempt to chat with you ... they just didn't check your profile and based on that you decided they didn't want to chat with you. noway slaphead

No, I didn't assume they didn't want to talk to me... I assumed one would give a glance at a persons profile before responding or messaging.
lol, IDK why I would think that.:tongue:

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:41 PM

It's because some people are just...

Right, exactly... drinker drinker