Community > Posts By > Dreamer1982

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:09 PM

Glad to have prevented this:

. "Corporations are people, my friend ... of course they are. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to the people. Where do you think it goes? Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets. Human beings, my friend."

"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me."

As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)

thank goodness we dodged that bullet,,,,(we ,meaning those who arent privileged and detached from the struggles of anyone else)

true... the government doesn't create a great number of the promises it makes...just sounds good at election time, but they all make false promises similar each election...and near nothing actually changing....but its all a big joke.
We all work for meaningless paper with no actual value... this country is so far in debt there is no way to pay it off, yet the money press keeps printing....

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:02 PM
:banana: pitchfork drinker smokin

They already mated Obama (mother) with a horse (father) and she gave birth to a jackass!

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:01 PM

more, the nations condition started four years ago,,,,,,

seems quite silly a suggestion to me,,,but to each their own,,,,

I was cracking a joke, I know he is just as useless as majority of the others, lol.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 05/11/13 08:00 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Sat 05/11/13 08:02 AM
Are there any topics in existence, that have not yet made it into the date site forums? Seems like the same subject matter as it was 4 years ago when I used the site, but mostly different people.

Maybe it is time for pretend topics?
Not to make this political, but how about mating Obama, with a male horse...or an elephant?

Just to see what happens... exactly as it seems he is doing with the country.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 05/06/13 09:11 PM
Ride with me or collide with me.

I like it...cause who needs "fair weather friends?"

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 05/06/13 09:08 PM
Even though I do not currently have a Pit...
I have this pretty girl...

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 05/06/13 09:00 PM
LIFE TRUTH.

I sit down
and gaze around
at all that is a blessing,
though, often, second guessing,
I feel things are good,
and will turn out as they should.
Something gives each of us a hard time,
love knows, most things don't change on a dime.
Seeking the goal of good things, daily
eventually, your efforts, won't be failing.
No one said life is always easy,
nice, sweet, or breezy.
Reduce stress, try to relax.
Give yourself time to think about the facts.
With your mind set on truth,
it won't take long to find proof,
that 'the truth will set you free,'
opening your eyes to clearly see,
truth is the key
in becoming who we need to be.
Ourselves, we can't outsmart.
We can never lie to our own heart.
No exceptions, we know what we've done.
to ourselves, like a river, the truth must run.
Your word is your bond.
It means everything, and beyond.
We must stay strong
to steer away from wrong.
It's ok to be friendly, but be gaurded,
not every smile is kind hearted.
The world, isn't always nice.
Quite the opposite, it can be cold as ice.
The past is lost in yesterday,
forever, it has gone away.
Memories are simply thoughts,
images, of a true story, caught.
To them, you are not bound,
nor, in any way, tied down.
We are free to change
our thoughts, to arrange
them in order of matter,
allowing the petty things to be scattered.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 05/06/13 08:54 PM
YIPPY SKIPPY I DID IT! lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 05/06/13 08:42 PM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Mon 05/06/13 08:53 PM
if i did it correctly, you should see my 4 year old..lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 04/16/13 08:45 AM
Thank you all, for the positive inspiration!

I suppose I had to question the format, simply due to a self induced lack of education in school, lol.

Up to 6th grade, I had great grades, but school became boring, and 6th was essentially, the last year I went to school with the purpose of learning in mind.

I used to be the "trouble maker" parents told their kids to stay away from, lol, 7th & 8th grade I earned a total of 7 suspensions, from school, (not to mention in school suspension) and finally they expelled me, 9th grade I earned a ton of trouble, ending up in Juvie lock up for most of the 9th year.
Tired of school, at 16 I took and passed the GED, and school was all history.

Whatever "education" I may have now, is self learned, lol, so I just go with the flow...

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 04/15/13 03:19 PM
ok?
lol, so it must be an improper format?
I hope it is...it would be fitting for me, since I like to be outside the box, anyway..
After all, Newton, Einstein, Franklin, etc, didn't become amazing parts of history, by staying in the box....lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 04/15/13 05:39 AM
I have never had "poetry class" of anykind as I recall.
I have no clue, what "proper formatting" is related to poetry.
I just write, and what happens...happens, on paper...With that said,it is what it is. bigsmile glasses flowerforyou ohwell :banana:

"Life Truth."

I sit down
and gaze around
at all that is a blessing,
though, often, second guessing,
I feel things are good,
and will turn out as they should.
Something gives each of us a hard time,
love knows, most things don't change on a dime.
Seeking the goal of good things, daily
eventually, your efforts, won't be failing.
No one said life is always easy,
nice, sweet, or breezy.
Reduce stress, try to relax.
Give yourself time to think about the facts.
With your mind set on truth,
it won't take long to find proof,
that 'the truth will set you free,'
opening your eyes to clearly see,
truth is the key
in becoming who we need to be.
Ourselves, we can't outsmart.
We can never lie to our own heart.
No exceptions, we know what we've done.
to ourselves, like a river, the truth must run.
Your word is your bond.
It means everything, and beyond.
We must stay strong
to steer away from wrong.
It's ok to be friendly, but be gaurded,
not every smile is kind hearted.
The world, isn't always nice.
Quite the opposite, it can be cold as ice.
The past is lost in yesterday,
forever, it has gone away.
Memories are simply thoughts,
images, of a true story, caught.
To them, you are not bound,
nor, in any way, tied down.
We are free to change
our thoughts, to arrange
them in order of matter,
allowing the petty things to be scattered.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 03/25/13 12:53 AM
This site is dead, now.

4 years ago, when I used this site, there were people to chat w at any time on here?

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 03/23/13 05:56 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Sat 03/23/13 05:57 AM

To upload photos to forum, I usually do it from my cell phone because I always have that with me, but computer or cellphone- either go to photobucket.com or download the photobucket app for phone. Have to make an account if you do not have one.. But you can upload whatever picture you want on there, then copy the URL link that it should provide you on that web page/app and paste it in the forum. The URL link usually starts with "image" or "img"

Example: the URL link for the picture that I used is: [IMG) http: //i 1273.photobucket.com/albums/y402/zdzd657/95C095EB-A919-4346-BB3C-F17B172CC181-10729-0000066770CE5C7E_zpsf049e747.jpg
[/IMG)

So you would just copy and paste that entire link straight into the forum then it converts it magically to the picture! Hope this helps!!

thank you

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 03/23/13 12:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lAz-ncAR_I

Here is something of interest.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 03/23/13 12:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5QTR6SXVxw

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The government does not want to uphold the law even though they have sworn to. One party passes rules to give themselves more power and when another party is in charge and uses those new powers, they fuss. Both sides are guilty. Our police are more like a military army and raid places even if there is no proof of the people being violent. More laws are being passed, making more people criminals.

Not everyone that has broken the law an evil person that needs to be in jail for a long time. Some are people in need of help and will be repeat offenders until they receive help to make them a better person.

you are on the right track...however, due to the government, being "of the people, by the people and for the people," I feel it is all of society to blame for current events...we run the government, but that has been long forgotten by most everyone.
with each generation their is clear evidence, of gradual "conditioning" of the minds of children to believe everything they hear in school and on the news.
Society as a whole, is being sucked into mindless whirlwind of gadgets and gizmos and sports to occupy and divert attention from the fact that we are being used as pawns by our government.
Thanks to so many people putting on the blinders of obliviousness, those of us who want to stand up are currently overpowered by the drones who have been programmed to prevent us civilians from seeing and knowing to much.

LOL funny. its all bass ackwards

agreed. we are all responsible for the mess we are in because it is our responsilbility to participate in our democracy but most of us don't . Instead we sit back and complain about those who do. Clearly an apathetic public is easy prey for those willing to spout one thing during an election, and then do whatever they please in office. The irony of Mr. Obama is that his policies will probably most hurt the people who put him in office, widening the gap between the haves and have nots...why? because people voted by race or race guilt without listening to what he was actually proposing. (and yes I donned my helmet and safety gear before making that statement..lol)

Our politicians aren't listening any better. I read the web boards daily on all kinds of issues. The "People" want our troops home (as much as is feasible), limited involvement in the middle east, energy independence, clean air and water, preservation of natural & scenic areas, and a say in policies that affect the environment (no more non disclosure rules for chemical wastes for example), they want choice not obamacare, they want immigration laws that currently exist to be enforced even if it means a police action with Mexico. And they want jobs with a liveable minimum wage. I see varying degrees of these opinions on the boards everyday...whether or not they agree with my own opinion, our politicians are NOT doing any of these things. Often just the opposite. So how does that make sense?

Its all an endless cycle of greedy insanity...lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 03/23/13 12:20 AM

dreamer music is filled with good poetry, so if I was in it just for the words I'd get Frost on tape or some such thing

with music where there are lyrics (those are words) it is beautiful when the lyrics and the music are both good and sync well together...it's like meeting a new guy where there's a total charge. Deftones, Aldean, Beatles come to mind

I do however like a lot of music where there are no words Winston on piano and Satriani on guitar come readily to mind

I also love some music where the words are pretty silly or not particular esoteric - Def Leppard and Korn come to mind, but me lloves 'em cus the music is good - a well turned riff on a talented lead guitar is always nice, or a fiddle.

to me music is poetry be it in lyric or line (just the music) either or any way it's all good. nice question Dreamer.flowerforyou

lol, thank god you told me what lyrics are....lol

You listed several good ones. I like tons of music, pretty much no rap.
I like to hear all instruments of music, but my favorite is a good voice, and I personally want to learn piano...on my bucket list..lol

good luck with your bucket. perhaps someone else can tell you what manners are

namasteflowerforyou

It was a joke,,,hence the lol. I suppose it could come off rude on here, but as you can read in my profile, I mean well, but often sarcastic to a fault.

I promise, I didnt mean for it to be rude.:wink: :wink:

good luck with the bucket, i thought funny. lol

yes I realize that or at least figured as much...but let me explain anyway. I am also on a site where there are not many whose first language is english. so I have got in the habit of clarifying words sometimes. So the parentheses around lyrics wasn't meant necessarily for you. :)

I was just messing with you a little .... forgive me?

yeah, well, just for that, you are a meanie head poopy face....laugh laugh :wink:

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:15 AM

its still posting in quote box form....aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh
possibly a Glitch of the Site,happens sometimes!

Yuuuup, "site" happens, lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:13 AM
remind me how you post pics in forum?

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 03/22/13 03:22 AM
its still posting in quote box form....aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh