Community > Posts By > Dreamer1982

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 12/03/15 09:04 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Thu 12/03/15 09:07 AM

I have to agree, with the idea of finding common interests.. and doing them together...
In my case, above all, I HIGHLY enjoy trail walking/hiking in state parks, and looking for anything of interest... and trust, I am SO easily entertained on my adventures. I try to notice as much as possible. I like to read most of the, " How it was formed," posts they have at the scenic points of the walk also...
but I have been on the adventurous side since I learned to walk.

Hahaha. I,I,I. Sounds like the essay about yourself.... Did u see the topic?

Um, yes. I'd like to think it sounds like something to do with your partner, based on that part where I said "finding common interests and doing them together." The intent is an example.
I am pretty sure this falls into the category of something other than sex, to do with your partner.
Maybe you misread something in her post?

You can relax and take a deep breath now.
Thanks have a good day

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 12/03/15 08:57 AM

Yeah , seems no one reads profiles , just look at pic's which is crazy. Welcome to mingle good luck in your search here...:smile: :smile:

I have to say, sadly, you are correct. As it is in society, more often than not, people are more concerned with how someone looks and dresses, as if those 2 things have ANYTHING at all to do with WHO a person is...
That is quite funny, because the people who find "love" based on shallow perceptions, often say they have a hard time finding the right person...
Maybe I am the dummy here/ lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 12/03/15 08:37 AM
I have to agree, with the idea of finding common interests.. and doing them together...
In my case, above all, I HIGHLY enjoy trail walking/hiking in state parks, and looking for anything of interest... and trust, I am SO easily entertained on my adventures. I try to notice as much as possible. I like to read most of the, " How it was formed," posts they have at the scenic points of the walk also...
but I have been on the adventurous side since I learned to walk.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 12/03/15 08:13 AM
I have now had 2 people respond to a message I sent them, saying nice to meet you, and 1 asked how old I am... telling me clearly she did not bother to glance at the profile at all...
Really, why bother wasting time responding to someone if you have no intentions of actually chatting with the person?

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 11/30/15 07:31 AM
The 7 "P's"

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 11/30/15 07:25 AM

good read and many good notions therein, thank you. Whether or not someone likes Mr. Obama, respect is due the nation's President.

I am apalled by some of the derogatory comments I see. Do you think you'd have seen that poster with the condom in reference to JFK, Lyndon Johnson or Geo Bush? no.

The pervasive lack of respect for the office of the President is not a wise choice for this country

I am quite sorry, but reality is, no one deserves respect simply for being selected to take an office. Actions speak louder than words.. this country is full of naïve people who believe our government is oh so great... and more often than not, those same people believe what they hear on main stream media, without questioning it... 9/11 for a great example... how many still believe Larry Silverstein and some elements of the government had nothing to do w he demolition, despite all of the legit scientific factual PROOF, ya know, simple physics of gravity?
While Osama may have done a couple good thing, he has, overall, been pretty useless... little more than an errand boy.
Reality check please, thanks have a great day.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:55 PM
I read your disclaimer and officially declare you an awesome guy.
Particularly, the live what you say you believe in..
Sadly I must agree honesty does seem outdated in this mostly pathetic generation

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:47 PM
BTW love the screen name. Lol.
Young Frankenstein

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:44 PM

Could be they are looking for a guy with a head. Just based on your forum pic. No offense intended.

And no offense taken lol... A headless bike rider...

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:43 PM
Yea maybe... It is whst it is.. The pic shows all of me when they click on the profile.
Honestly I feel true colors show through by the lack of response.
Their mouth says they want a real guy.
The actions speak louder than words..
In my opinion.
Clearly

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:54 PM

when a lady posts with a beautifully morphed pic or wicked smile...she gets more responses...than average guys like us...!!!

whoa what

Well, to mention discrimination... I recently had a conversation about the differences between men and women... Women want to know why most men are "dogs."
Think about it... a man MUST TRY much harder than a woman, to get a date...
an example.. just about any woman can walk into nearly any place, and say, " Who wants some tonight?" and you can bet your bottom dollar someone goes home with her... however, if a man walks in to ANY place at all and asks the same question, people laugh, and some say he is creepy...
so there is discrimination in a nutshell. lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:13 PM
Idk what the deal is with people.
I read a ton of profiles, noticing how many ladies say they want a guy who is the real deal, and I am here.. yet, have had not a single contact with anyone at all.
So, what exactly is the opinion of a real guy in this generation?
I am under the impression, a real guy, is a man who isn't the "cheating kind," who wants to spend time with that special someone, doing things together, hanging out like best friends, sharing how the work day went, etc.
Do ladies still want that guy they know they can count on being there ASAP if their car breaks down?
Why does it need to be this difficult to find a good person to be with?
It is a fact that life lasts only one time, and it is my opinion that this one life is WAY to short to simply let it pass you by..
Is there not a person out there who wants to enjoy their life even more, by connecting with a guy who is actually the real deal, and NOT totally self absorbed?

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 09/10/15 12:00 AM
I am a peace and calm minded person, so if/when I feel the heat rising, I simply stop talking and walk away... the "cooler heads prevail" idea...
Nothing is worth screaming about unless a life is in immediate danger.
No matter what needs to be said, all of it can be said in a tone of normal conversation. I've lived in a few major cities, and have seen first hand, exactly how ghetto trashy it is to see a couple publicly screaming at each other.. at gas stations, middle of a wal mart, and the list goes on...Sorry, but it is what it is.
It is copy cat acting, of the dramatic bs in so many tv shows these days, I mean, seriously? Take your problems home, or anywhere away from making a scene for anyone to see, as if we live in a live, "Days Of Our Lives" episode????
I will NOT be with anyone for long if the person is interested in ghetto trashy drama blah blah .
I talk in talking tone.
Talk to me in a talking tone, about anything at all, bothering you, about anything I do... but do it AT HOME.
Respect, like relationships, is a 2 way street, IF you are not interested in self related gain to much to see you're no better or worse than the person you are in a relationship with.
It is my current opinion, friendship is required, in a relationship, if the relationship is based on finding a lifetime companion.

CMA STATEMENT;-)
The content of these statements are made simply of my own opinion, and not approved by the FDA.
These methods and statements, have not been not scientifically tested or evaluated.

With that said, I do not know if this has been of any help to you.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 05/29/14 06:54 PM
By looking at the dates on these posts, I haven't been on here in a long time, lol.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 05/29/14 06:51 PM

Well, you're free enough to whinge about your lack of freedom.

Prisoners and caged animals can also "whine" as you put it. Doesn't mean they have any more or less freedoms.

Eroding freedoms are always a sign of the manipulation of power by one over another or many. Battered wife syndrome for domestic example.

Our forefathers knew this and gave us, the individual and the body public, a constitution and bill of rights. All of our leaders are sworn in under those articles and laws by an oath of defense to them.

Anyone who thinks them unimportant to fight for or maintain is either unpatriotic or not an American.

drinker drinker

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 05/29/14 06:49 PM

until you are on the receiving end of being screwed by the government crap or a victim of downsizing, some people simply don't get it... ever hear of George Carlin? Or Robin Williams " Weapons Of Self Destruction?"
Watch them. They make it sound funny, but the words are the truth, mostly..

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:13 AM

Prisoners and caged animals can also "whine" as you put it. Doesn't mean they have any more or less freedoms.

Eroding freedoms are always a sign of the manipulation of power by one over another or many. Battered wife syndrome for domestic example.

Our forefathers knew this and gave us, the individual and the body public, a constitution and bill of rights. All of our leaders are sworn in under those articles and laws by an oath of defense to them.

Anyone who thinks them unimportant to fight for or maintain is either unpatriotic or not an American.

And in this oath, is swore to SERVE AND PROTECT...absolutely any "official" office, is subject to 1 single title. PUBLIC SERVANT.

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:10 AM

taxes...remember the whole purpose people fought the revolutionary war to begin with...
This system is reverting back to square one.

Essentially, those who feel things are fine as is, may as well, also say the Emancipation Proclimation should be nullified. after all reversion is reversion.
the point is not "how good we have it" compared to other countries.
The POINT is, those who fought the Revolutionary war and Civil war, fought for the real freedom. The point is, the Constitutional Rights, are not deniable. We are ENTITLED, as citizens of this place, to have the constitution fulfilled.
This current system is full of greed. those of you who are content...with giving money to a system that hardly gives back...are the problem with the whole nation.
We are paying to be screwed.

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 05/15/13 01:03 AM

what 'signs' do you see that it IS so bad?

maybe its just where you live, or maybe its just your perception, or maybe its just an attachment to an inhuman idealistic fantasy?

what 'this' has america come to in 20 years?

We are more gluttonous than ever, we have an overabundance of food , yet still have people starving (that hasnt changed),

We are more paranoid than ever, we have a decrease in violent crime, but more people convinced they need a gun for the 'bad guys'

we are free to be bigots, we have some of the best medical care , we get free access to public education, we all are able to have a vote, we have an overabundance of access to just about any product you can think of, we have internet, we have cable, we have an overabundance of vehicles, we have multiple airports, women are free to behave like trollips or saings, men are free to be gentleman or dogs,

and we are free to LEAVE if we feel so trapped in all of the abundance we already have

,,whatever is so 'bad' to you,, just seems like life to me,,,,and Id go so far as to say perhaps too much freedom,, that has lead to quite a few spoiled entitled brats,,,

Sure....we are free to do what/as we are told, within the limits of what we are allowed.

SORRY! That's NOT freedom!

Short andsimple, yet perfectly stated.

Dreamer1982's photo
Sat 05/11/13 09:21 PM

here is a topic,,,,,more about collective responsibility than fingerpointing at scapegoats...

Nations most often fall from within, and this fall is usually due to a decline in the moral and spiritual values in the family. As families go, so goes a nation.

This has been the main premise of thinkers from British historian J. D. Unwin to Russian sociologist Pitirim Sorokin who have studied civilizations that have collapsed. In his book Our Dance Has Turned to Death, Carl Wilson identifies the common pattern of family decline in ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. Notice how these seven stages parallel what is happening in our nation today. In the first stage, men ceased to lead their families in worship. Spiritual and moral development became secondary. Their view of God became naturalistic, mathematical, and mechanical.

In the second stage, men selfishly neglected care of their wives and children to pursue material wealth, political and military power, and cultural development. Material values began to dominate thought, and the man began to exalt his own role as an individual. The third stage involved a change in men's sexual values. Men who were preoccupied with business or war either neglected their wives sexually or became involved with lower-class women or with homosexuality. Ultimately, a double standard of morality developed. The fourth stage affected women. The role of women at home and with children lost value and status. Women were neglected and their roles devalued. Soon they revolted to gain access to material wealth and also freedom for sex outside marriage. Women also began to minimize having sex relations to conceive children, and the emphasis became sex for pleasure. Marriage laws were changed to make divorce easy.

In the fifth stage, husbands and wives competed against each other for money, home leadership, and the affection of their children. This resulted in hostility and frustration and possible homosexuality in the children. Many marriages ended in separation and divorce.

Many children were unwanted, aborted, abandoned, molested, and undisciplined. The more undisciplined children became, the more social pressure there was not to have children. The breakdown of the home produced anarchy.

In the sixth stage, selfish individualism grew and carried over into society, fragmenting it into smaller and smaller group loyalties. The nation was thus weakened by internal conflict. The decrease in the birthrate produced an older population that had less ability to defend itself and less will to do so, making the nation more vulnerable to its enemies.

Finally, unbelief in God became more complete, parental authority diminished, and ethical and moral principles disappeared, affecting the economy and government. Thus, by internal weakness and fragmentation the societies came apart. There was no way to save them except by a dictator who arose from within or by barbarians who invaded from without.

Although this is an ancient pattern of decline found in Greece and Rome, it is relevant today. Families are the foundation of a nation. When the family crumbles, the nation falls because nations are built upon family units. They are the true driving social force. A nation will not be strong unless the family is strong. That was true in the ancient world and it is true today.

Social commentator Michael Novak, writing on the importance of the family, said:

One unforgettable law has been learned through all the disasters and injustices of the last thousand years: If things go well with the family, life is worth living; when the family falters, life falls apart.

from :http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/decline.html

good read and many good notions therein, thank you. Whether or not someone likes Mr. Obama, respect is due the nation's President.

I am apalled by some of the derogatory comments I see. Do you think you'd have seen that poster with the condom in reference to JFK, Lyndon Johnson or Geo Bush? no.

The pervasive lack of respect for the office of the President is not a wise choice for this country

Fortunately we are all entitled to our own opinions as individuals.
In my opinion, Oboma-nation, is no better or worse, presidentially speaking, than countless other useless people who made it to that office, however, he IS very arrogant and "stuck up."
I am sorry, but I agree to disagree. He deserves respect no more then you and I. No matter a persons financial, or employment posistions in society, we are all human, ( sex offenders not included)we all were born from a woman, we all need to eat and drink, we all use the bathroom, we can all get sick, and when life is done, it is done. for us all. A president deserves the same respect anyone else does.