Community > Posts By > Dreamer1982

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 03/22/13 03:19 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Fri 03/22/13 03:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMckjuhTCI

here is a simple example of misuse of force.
Filming police is a right. it CANNOT be illegal anywhere in US.

he did nothing at all illegal, they were just wanting to look tough.
find a law or logic to explain how he did anything wrong, by LAW
Legal is whatever the Police decides it is on the Spur of the moment!
It's Subjective,not Objective!

I hope you don't buy that, lol

Please do NOT Edit my Posts!

Really????
not editing your post!
It is a specific reference, to a QUOTE from your post, hence the word QUOTE we click to use some or all of someone elses posts, as a reference point.
relax, everything is going to be fine.

Please do NOT be so petty.
please quote in entirety or not at all!

You added your comment into my post,and cut the reference!
Not good Forumpractice!
Anyway,let's forget about it!bigsmile :thumbsup:

accidentally, I'm not sure why it turned out as 1 quote, instead of my comment under yours....didn't mean for it to be that way, dagnabbitnoway grumble :wink:

Dreamer1982's photo
Fri 03/22/13 03:04 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Fri 03/22/13 03:06 AM

Please do NOT Edit my Posts!

Really????
not editing your post!
It is a specific reference, to a QUOTE from your post, hence the word QUOTE we click to use some or all of someone elses posts, as a reference point.
relax, everything is going to be fine.

Please do NOT be so petty.

I do my best not to intentionally offend my elders, please do not view me any other way.

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:55 AM

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:49 AM

just posting to "break the ice"

What kind of ice are we breaking? Hehe kidding.

Ice off my truck...cold here

Just cold?? Not frozen?? Heeeeeey,dont get frozen too-we are too far away to come break the ice off you!!
Ha ha haaa
Not to worry,sunnysun aplenty here-i''ll send you some sun,i hear if i caught some in a bottle and sent it by sea.......???? Coordinates please??

um...lol, no sea near me....just great lakes.

Oh,great lakes?? Waaaaiiit,i remember that in highschool Geography class-Michigan,Ontario and......???
No connection to any sea??
What a loss.....
Oh well,sunny smiles abound!

Erie and Huron, maybe in some way somewhere...lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI8qxeyMcuQ

this one is nice too

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 02:27 AM

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:52 AM

@Dreamer1982
The idea of big government handling sounds great because you are convincing the public that they don’t have to be responsible. I remember in Psychology class we covered how people would keep sending electric shocks to a person once they have been reassured that they will not be held accountable for their action.

how shocking....lol.

why not its fun to shock someone isnt it?

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:24 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Thu 03/21/13 12:26 AM

dreamer music is filled with good poetry, so if I was in it just for the words I'd get Frost on tape or some such thing

with music where there are lyrics (those are words) it is beautiful when the lyrics and the music are both good and sync well together...it's like meeting a new guy where there's a total charge. Deftones, Aldean, Beatles come to mind

I do however like a lot of music where there are no words Winston on piano and Satriani on guitar come readily to mind

I also love some music where the words are pretty silly or not particular esoteric - Def Leppard and Korn come to mind, but me lloves 'em cus the music is good - a well turned riff on a talented lead guitar is always nice, or a fiddle.

to me music is poetry be it in lyric or line (just the music) either or any way it's all good. nice question Dreamer.flowerforyou

lol, thank god you told me what lyrics are....lol

You listed several good ones. I like tons of music, pretty much no rap.
I like to hear all instruments of music, but my favorite is a good voice, and I personally want to learn piano...on my bucket list..lol

good luck with your bucket. perhaps someone else can tell you what manners are

namasteflowerforyou

It was a joke,,,hence the lol. I suppose it could come off rude on here, but as you can read in my profile, I mean well, but often sarcastic to a fault.

I promise, I didnt mean for it to be rude.:wink: :wink:

good luck with the bucket, i thought funny. lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:15 AM

Once you stated "Logic" and "TV" then I began to laugh. laugh

ok, at least I'm not the only one.drinker :banana:

Dreamer1982's photo
Thu 03/21/13 12:13 AM
or not. lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 03:05 AM

the constitution is every bit as complex and open to interpretation as the bible,,,

there are all types of qualifiers throughout the constittion that people overlook when demanding absolutes

for example,

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, BUT UPON PROBABLE CAUSE, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

notice the qualifier there? why do we suppose they didnt jus stop at... no warrants shall issue?

did we have the technology to be threatened by other nations,extremists abroad, except in hand to hand or government against government,, during founding days?

should we hold off acting unless we can 'capture' them and bring them to trial? what would be the 'better' way to handle the situation of criminal terrorists hiding in other countries?

is war better? should governments continue to have wars and higher body counts and loss of innocent life if they can limit the scope of damage and death with technology?
Earth to msharmony,Rights are an Absolute!bigsmile

war is dumb, these days.
the purpose of our taxpayer dollar, paying our military, isn't for our gov to take it upon themselves, to send troops to various countries, to bully the countries rightful occupants, into compliance w what Unk Sam wants.
The military is to serve and protect OUR COUNTRY.
the sci-fi bible says take the plank out of your own eye, before attempting to remove the speck of dust from your brothers.
our gov has become a mafia, long forgotten are the PUBLIC SERVANT OATHS all gov, and law enforcement swear.

I think the civil war was the last of US logical, rationally thought out war.

since then, had our power seeking gov kept their nose out of others business, other countries wouldnt be so hateful toward us.
P.S. I don't believe for a second twin towers were terroristic acts...check out implosion videos...

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:48 AM

Well, you got my attention...You have a GREAT profile!bigsmile The young ladies should be flocking!...Luck, love, and happiness to you Dreamer!flowerforyou

Thank you...though, just 1 good hearted, loyal, loving young lady will do, for me, lol. Unlike many, especially my age and younger, I am not a "player" kinda guy, so a flock is to much lol.

you and your hubby, i assume, look younger than the age you have posted.
Neither of you smoke, I bet.

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:37 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Wed 03/20/13 02:38 AM

do you listen for the words, or based on the musical aspect?

Personally, I listen to the words...the music is icing on the cake...cake being a good voice.

Such as, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zZJsQRl66Q

Both and neither...I love many genres, but am partial to jazz and blues which include lots of instrumental only tunes and pieces...My dad taught me an appreciation for classical too...Like Sweetest says, the right combination of words and music give that "butterflies in the tummy" feeling each time you listen....and those songs never get old for me...I still listen to Billie Holiday!!

Here is an awesome acoustical guitar solo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_y1_iownG4

classical....love it, piano w stringed instruments dont care so much who composed it, as long as its smooth.

such as,
Beethoven was def, but this awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQTTFUtMSvQ

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:29 AM

dreamer music is filled with good poetry, so if I was in it just for the words I'd get Frost on tape or some such thing

with music where there are lyrics (those are words) it is beautiful when the lyrics and the music are both good and sync well together...it's like meeting a new guy where there's a total charge. Deftones, Aldean, Beatles come to mind

I do however like a lot of music where there are no words Winston on piano and Satriani on guitar come readily to mind

I also love some music where the words are pretty silly or not particular esoteric - Def Leppard and Korn come to mind, but me lloves 'em cus the music is good - a well turned riff on a talented lead guitar is always nice, or a fiddle.

to me music is poetry be it in lyric or line (just the music) either or any way it's all good. nice question Dreamer.flowerforyou

lol, thank god you told me what lyrics are....lol

You listed several good ones. I like tons of music, pretty much no rap.
I like to hear all instruments of music, but my favorite is a good voice, and I personally want to learn piano...on my bucket list..lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:22 AM

it's all MTV's fault.

truth and wisdom

Dreamer1982's photo
Wed 03/20/13 02:16 AM
Edited by Dreamer1982 on Wed 03/20/13 02:17 AM

i don't say mean things, or call, names. I know to do so would be an act of hostility, adding fuel to the fire. I talk. I HATTTTTE yelling, and being yelled at. yelling is a useless effort at demanding control.

If there is not a desire to TALK about differences and disagreements, I can't deal with that.

I can't stand a person who is oblivious to any sense of discretion.
No one else needs to here us screaming and yelling. I find it trashy to hear others.
It is vindictive, in my opinion to blabber to others what needs to be kept between the 2 of us. everything is not everyones business. I dont believe in the "Jersey Shore" make believe drama in my life.

Good for you Dreamer, I like your standards.. I'm a discreet freak.. keeping all discontent between only the parties involved... but, on the rare occasion that unusual circumstances doesn't make complete privacy possible, then I do my best with what I have to work with to get the issues resolved as quietly and peacefully as possible... I've never bothered to watch the shows you talk about, as just their up coming preview commercials were enough to turn me off...

EXACTLY! I watch Investigation Discovery, pretty much, if the TV is even on, but saw portions of it here and there in my last relationship, always stupid.

I find more entertainment within my own reality, which is nothing like others reality that is only exaggerated for the ratings and cash influx... don't get me wrong, if a network wanted to pay me to put my life in the public eye, I wouldn't have to think to long about the answer if the $$$ is right... laugh nothing wrong with making some easy money that doesn't involve manual labor... bigsmile

tell me about it, i work in a factory, 50-60 hrs a week in detroit area....

Wow! That doesn't leave much time for outside activities, like fun, but at least you're not strapped for cash in this backwards economy we're all dealing with these days...

no worry, rent, bills, and my 8 cyl. truck with 232,432 miles on it, make sure they don't leave a lot of money left, lol, perfect for the lack of time I have to spend it anyway, lol

Dreamer1982's photo
Tue 03/19/13 12:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5QTR6SXVxw

The Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The government does not want to uphold the law even though they have sworn to. One party passes rules to give themselves more power and when another party is in charge and uses those new powers, they fuss. Both sides are guilty. Our police are more like a military army and raid places even if there is no proof of the people being violent. More laws are being passed, making more people criminals.

Not everyone that has broken the law an evil person that needs to be in jail for a long time. Some are people in need of help and will be repeat offenders until they receive help to make them a better person.

you are on the right track...however, due to the government, being "of the people, by the people and for the people," I feel it is all of society to blame for current events...we run the government, but that has been long forgotten by most everyone.
with each generation their is clear evidence, of gradual "conditioning" of the minds of children to believe everything they hear in school and on the news.
Society as a whole, is being sucked into mindless whirlwind of gadgets and gizmos and sports to occupy and divert attention from the fact that we are being used as pawns by our government.
Thanks to so many people putting on the blinders of obliviousness, those of us who want to stand up are currently overpowered by the drones who have been programmed to prevent us civilians from seeing and knowing to much.

LOL funny. its all bass ackwards

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 03/18/13 06:50 AM

What kind of ice are we breaking? Hehe kidding.

Ice off my truck...cold here

Just cold?? Not frozen?? Heeeeeey,dont get frozen too-we are too far away to come break the ice off you!!
Ha ha haaa
Not to worry,sunnysun aplenty here-i''ll send you some sun,i hear if i caught some in a bottle and sent it by sea.......???? Coordinates please??

um...lol, no sea near me....just great lakes.

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 03/18/13 05:21 AM

i don't say mean things, or call, names. I know to do so would be an act of hostility, adding fuel to the fire. I talk. I HATTTTTE yelling, and being yelled at. yelling is a useless effort at demanding control.

If there is not a desire to TALK about differences and disagreements, I can't deal with that.

No one else needs to here us screaming and yelling. I find it trashy to hear others.
It is vindictive, in my opinion to blabber to others what needs to be kept between the 2 of us. everything is not everyones business. I dont believe in the "Jersey Shore" make believe drama in my life.

Good for you Dreamer, I like your standards.. I'm a discreet freak.. keeping all discontent between only the parties involved... but, on the rare occasion that unusual circumstances doesn't make complete privacy possible, then I do my best with what I have to work with to get the issues resolved as quietly and peacefully as possible... I've never bothered to watch the shows you talk about, as just their up coming preview commercials were enough to turn me off...

EXACTLY! I watch Investigation Discovery, pretty much, if the TV is even on, but saw portions of it here and there in my last relationship, always stupid.

I find more entertainment within my own reality, which is nothing like others reality that is only exaggerated for the ratings and cash influx... don't get me wrong, if a network wanted to pay me to put my life in the public eye, I wouldn't have to think to long about the answer if the $$$ is right... laugh nothing wrong with making some easy money that doesn't involve manual labor... bigsmile

tell me about it, i work in a factory, 50-60 hrs a week in detroit area....

Dreamer1982's photo
Mon 03/18/13 05:01 AM