for finding and losing,
keeping and giving,
for tearing and sewing,
listening and speaking.
There is also a time
for love and hate,
for war and peace.

(Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)

It's just so liberating when you are able to embrace both polarities, not just hold to one....

456tessa's photo
Tue 06/17/14 11:10 AM
When i'm not interested or just don't want to get involved ...

I think that "no response" is a clear (and actually the most effective)answer when you don't want to have anything to do with that person. To my experience it is best to avoid any commenting, discussion, interferring or trying to be just kind when you are not really interested and/or you don't really want to arouse his interest, simply because some men understand any kind of answer as encouragement stimulation or provocation...Just my opinion... :wink:

456tessa's photo
Mon 06/09/14 12:17 PM
i'm ok single, but i have been without that specialman's touch for so long that i think i'll probably faint when/if it happens again...:laughing:

456tessa's photo
Thu 05/29/14 02:22 PM

Its nice but sometimes you also feel hurt hoping..and you dont really know if things will work out.

It is so, yes, especially when you haven't met yet or spent some time together. It takes a lot of faith, and even if you have it quite a lot, it fails you sometimes....and you start thinking. Am i a fool? But i do believe there are success stories, would like to hear more of them though...

456tessa's photo
Thu 05/22/14 11:36 AM

I hope this is not going to be another thread about what is "normal...rofl

Travismiller1234: if all women you date turn "nutters", than maybe it's time to ask yourself what's there in you that attracts such women. We all attract certain people, events etc. by our underlying beliefs, opinions, attitudes. When we become aware of that, we can change by choosing new beliefs, attitudes, opinions...waving

Sooooo... if he changes his beliefs, opinions, and attitude..
All the nutters will become sane?
What power!!

How did you come to such conclusion? That would be really nice, if all the "nutters" would become sane this way...:smile:
No,what i ment is that if he changes the beliefs, opinions and attitude (let's say that he had an underlying belief "All my dates go wrong" or "All women are crazy" etc. and he turns it into sth like "All my dates are OK" and "All women i meet are interesting"), he won't be attracting the "nutters". They would still be going around, though, but they wouldn't enter his world any more.
What we think, we attract....it's the law of nature...we all have that power, it works everywhere....flowerforyou

456tessa's photo
Wed 05/21/14 10:20 AM

Marriage is not about money. No, I wouldn't pay to marry someone.

This. I wouldn't marry someone who would like to profit in marriage with me. I know i can add to the value of man, but this value is totaly non-materialistic...:wink:

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/20/14 01:53 PM
I hope this is not going to be another thread about what is "normal...rofl

Travismiller1234: if all women you date turn "nutters", than maybe it's time to ask yourself what's there in you that attracts such women. We all attract certain people, events etc. by our underlying beliefs, opinions, attitudes. When we become aware of that, we can change by choosing new beliefs, attitudes, opinions...waving

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/20/14 01:31 PM
OK, thanks a lot.

456tessa's photo
Mon 05/19/14 12:26 PM
I have added somebody as a favourite (i haven't done this in a while so i don't know if there are maybe some new procedures, or if it is a bug), but the automated notification about that came into my mailbox. is this normal? did the guy receive the notification, too?

456tessa's photo
Sun 04/27/14 07:27 AM
A good story. Thank you...

456tessa's photo
Tue 04/22/14 01:07 PM

love your Alf pic!

Not quite understandable who are u writing to? )

Could it be me? laugh

You always make me laugh, too. You are a gem, Alf. This site is better because of you flowers

456tessa's photo
Wed 04/16/14 12:31 PM
It's true. i've noticed, too, that Asian Indians have overflown this site. i think it has been a rather recent phenomenon, but correct me if i'm mistaken, i haven't seen them so many last year...laugh

456tessa's photo
Tue 03/25/14 11:16 AM

What is the posibility of one getting a life partner herelove

Zero+....:tongue: , but you may have a good laugh while reading some posts on the forums, or you may even get a friend, if you are lucky...

456tessa's photo
Mon 03/03/14 10:00 AM
Personally, i really don't like IM with a total stranger. Instant messages are like superficial chatting ("How are you? What are you doing?" etc.) and i can do such light chatting only with a person i already know a little bit more. That's why i even disabled IM. However, i do reply to mails if they interest me, i.e. if the guy has a revealing profile with pics, text, and arouses my interest with the profile as well as with his mail message. if he interests me and is decent, polite, open, patient, he will probably get a reply and i would want us to find out if we can develop futher communication based on common intersts, trust, openes etc. (even going to IM later on). if the profile doesn't tell me much about him (and so doesn't help me to see if i am interested or not), and/or the message is just sth like "Hi!"/"Hi, cuttie.../I like your picture..." etc., he most probably won't get a reply....

Internet communication is not like real-life communication, but it can reveal a lot about the person, not only by what is said/written but also by what is not said/written (even on the profile). So, we have every right to judge the person by it, and to follow our own pattern of developing trust, communication, liking etc. Pushing, prejudice, big expectations and fixed ideas are usually deterrents....

I hope this helps you understand "unresponsive women" a bit more, but of course there are all sorts of people here, and thanks God for that...biggrin

456tessa's photo
Sun 02/23/14 12:01 PM
Not bad...However,you could add a few more pics and finish the discription of interests (the ellipsis suggests that there are more?). Don't be too quickly dissapointed though(you haven't been here long) but don't have too many hopes and expectations either -- take it as an experience, and yes, if nothing else, this sites has quite interesting forums...flowerforyou

456tessa's photo
Thu 02/13/14 12:10 PM

Don't try to be happy, satisfied, or to enjoy your life! BUT seek the kingdom of God and its righteousness first.

The wisdom of men may take you some
distance BUT only the wisdom of God can
take you all way.

So necessary for this world to hear and know this waving

456tessa's photo
Thu 02/13/14 11:29 AM

Actually communication broke down between us in 2011, ever since we have tried to be friends on phone

This is really rather strange: why did she send you an invitation to her wedding now. It seems to me that she is either trying to make you jelous, or she is totally over you, and is just showing off, without any consideration to your possible feelings... In either case i wouldn't attend, if i were you (and it is possible that by the invitation card she just wanted you to know about her marriage, nothing more), but it's you who can best judge her true intentions and decide....Good luck!

456tessa's photo
Tue 02/11/14 09:54 AM

Scammers fall in love just by your pic .They know immediately how much they love you!

rofl rofl

456tessa's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:03 AM
90% of the time, but i don't feel worthless, because when people put me down i feel God raises me up, and i think more of God than of people....

456tessa's photo
Wed 01/29/14 01:05 PM

it can be hard if you are a person who wants physical affection, very hard

it can be easy if you are a person who can be satisfied with communication,,,

That's true, but i wonder if just communication can already be called "relationship"? I mean, it is some kind of relationship, but not in the full sense of the word....

I have a bit extended question on that:
On this dating sites a person can actually meet, get along and even fall in love (let's say through quite some correspondence) with someone on the other part of the world. I suppose it doesn't happen often, but it does... My question is, what would you do in such case, where you want also to meet that person and experience her/him in real life not only virtually, but you can't, because of long distance, at least not very soon. Would you stop the "virtual romance" or go on, knowing that you are already to some extend hooked on emotions and hope, yet you still don't know many things about that person and you have no real experience with her/him?