Community > Posts By > 456tessa

456tessa's photo
Tue 01/21/14 10:29 AM

We often hear singles declare that they don't need anyone who's got baggage,
that is... previous history/drama/etc...
Well, there is no one who is perfect...we ourselves are not perfect
and yet we're looking for a "godly" mate.

Pray before seeking, you Awesome Saints of God! :thumbsup:

Trust the Lord to provide.

Prepare yourselves. Keep your own baggage in check.

Be obedient to God's Word, undoubtedly.

Trust the Holy Spirit.

Speak the Truth in Love.

Be real, not fake about who you are in Christ Jesus.

Share the Word, don't debate! I know this is hard, but practice makes you better at this.

Care about others before yourself when you can and when it is appropriate.

Don't hold grudges.

The Love of God in you and your Faith make YOU very attractive.

Spirit-led women will be watching for these qualities in a man,
but often in desparation they will yoke with men who are not spirit-led.
That sort of union creates and adds baggage to their lives.

There are a lot of wounded christian women out there...so, are you guys ready to bind some wounds.

Are you willing to lay healing hands on these ladies, in Jesus' Name???

Love her with an open hand. flowerforyou blushing

Just a little something I felt led to share!

Be Blessed,
in the Name of the Lord. :angel:

:heart: Lovingly, :heart: CeriseRose :heart:

So nice, so true... Thank you.flowerforyou

456tessa's photo
Sun 01/19/14 11:44 AM
This is international site, you know flowerforyou
I'm from Europe, and i get responses from Asia, Africa, America ... So, i guess there's nothing wrong with your profile....

456tessa's photo
Mon 05/20/13 01:13 PM
Mine is:

1.love for the truth no matter what;
2. the »resurrection power« in me to re-create myself after having been beaten, defeated (again) and to get up in a new, shinier, more powerful form;
3.seeing and clinging to that little ray of light when i am in or surrounded by the darkness, and showing/bringing the light to others when they are in the darkness (but only if they want to see it..;).

456tessa's photo
Mon 05/20/13 01:09 PM
Saying that Bible or God says that sex is only for procreation and not also for enjoyment (though institutional Church might have said so in the past, i don't know)is just an excuse for those who don't really want to seek the truth of Bible or God, but put all things into the same basket, so that they can go on hating God and living according to their own rules....

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/14/13 01:11 PM
I have no real experience or information about that, but just thinking logically: hitch-hiking would be the cheapest possibility, I guess, but probably also the most dangerous. Bus, boat are possibly cheaper but longer....I'm sorry, I can't be of more help....

And I really hope this is not some kind of scam. How long have you known this girl? You obviously haven't been on this site for a very long time.... Well, I wish you to take great care and ...good luck...

456tessa's photo
Sun 05/12/13 02:09 PM

In by books, a practising Christian would not consider having sex before marriage as acceptable. You cannot follow some laws of Christianity, ignore others and call yourself a believer.

Amen to that :)

Respectfully I disagree. Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean that you don't struggle with the same temptations as everyone else.

Yes, we do struggle every day with sin, but that doesn't mean we should give in to lusts and temptations just because we are human.

"No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

We may have temptations, lusts and all manner of fleshly woes, but we who are saved have been given the mind of Christ and the Spirit who intercedes on our behalf with the Father. With these blessings and His strength we can overcome anything—if we chose to do so.

Exactly. There is a nice passage in Galatians about this:

God's Spirit and Our Own Desires

If you are guided by the Spirit, you won't obey your selfish desires. The Spirit and your desires are enemies of each other. They are always fighting each other and keeping you from doing what you feel you should. But if you obey the Spirit, the Law of Moses has no control over you.
People's desires make them give in to immoral ways, filthy thoughts, and shameful deeds. They worship idols, practice witchcraft, hate others, and are hard to get along with. People become jealous, angry, and selfish. They not only argue and cause trouble, but they are envious. They get drunk, carry on at wild parties, and do other evil things as well. I told you before, and I am telling you again: No one who does these things will share in the blessings of God's kingdom.
God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. And because we belong to Christ Jesus, we have killed our selfish feelings and desires. God's Spirit has given us life, and so we should follow the Spirit. But don't be conceited or make others jealous by claiming to be better than they are. (Galatians 5:16-26)

456tessa's photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:08 PM

oh dear...

Your trust is in you. Trust your awareness to know when something isn't right.

If someone isn't trust worthy .... trust that they will likely betray you and act accordingly.

If someone is a liar ... trust that they will likely lie to you and choose whether you still want to be in a relationship with them.

People are who they are. When they show you ... believe them.

If you place your trust outside of you, you also place your happiness outside of you. And that never works.

A very good advice. But you have to be an illusion-free person for that.
I used to have a tendency to make strong (and long-lasting)illusions -- didn't want to see or hear what i actually saw and heard...and the stronger/longer the illusion the more painful and devestating is the breaking of illusion. However, at the end of all ends you are happy that the illusion has been broken and your view is clearer and more realistic....

456tessa's photo
Thu 05/09/13 12:38 PM
A very good question?

And I am suprised that there actually are a few men who know that their body is "God's temple" and save it for their wife...

456tessa's photo
Wed 05/08/13 01:18 PM

I've built a wall not to block anyone out, but to
see who loves me enough to climb over it.
-me

Wow, I like this. It defines me, too.flowerforyou

And this is my favourite:

Everything Has Its Time

Everything on earth
has its own time
and its own season.
There is a time
for birth and death,
planting and reaping,
for killing and healing,
destroying and building,
for crying and laughing,
weeping and dancing,
for throwing stones
and gathering stones,
embracing and parting.
There is a time
for finding and losing,
keeping and giving,
for tearing and sewing,
listening and speaking.
There is also a time
for love and hate,
for war and peace.

(Ecclesiates:3,1-8)

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:03 PM
Two cucumbers...just needed them before i go to bed now...asleep

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/07/13 02:51 PM
But I am NICE, well, I can be sometimes whoa Does that qualify me as normal, too?

456tessa's photo
Tue 05/07/13 02:46 PM

I am not sure if the words "normal" and "woman" should be used in the same sentence.

laugh

happy

:smile:

indifferent

I'm outta here.

I'm a woman and I can't stop laughing at this. Am I normal?surprised

456tessa's photo
Sun 05/05/13 10:12 AM
This is really a good praise to use in "the storm"..;) Thank you.

We are often so overwhelmed by pain, loss, depression in certain situations that we forget to lift our eyes and praise the Lord. We forget that

"The Lord is there to rescue
all who are discouraged
and have given up hope.

The Lord's people
may suffer a lot,
but he will always
bring them safely through. (Psalm 34:18-19)

When you are in the "deepest pit" of your life, start reading Psalms! It really helps....

456tessa's photo
Thu 05/02/13 02:30 PM

Why is it that every match that comes my way has not been seen in over a month
Any explanation

Oh, don't be such a why-ner. :tongue:

It isn't unusual for people to abandon this site after getting no satisfaction from it.

I think this is the most probable answerohwell

But I'll join in your why-ning: why is almost all interest i get from men around 20 (schoolboys) or from men around 60 (daddies)?tears

A serious question follows: Is this site cursed what

456tessa's photo
Tue 04/23/13 12:58 PM
I would have nothing against a single dad at all...If he is the right man for me and i am the right woman for him (and this is the precondition) I would welcome his children as long as he and they can really make space for me, i.e. accept me as an equal member of the familiy....:wink:
Not as a rule, but I often find single dads more interesting than single men with no obligations -- probably because I think it's more likely they have more sense of responsibility (though i may be wrong?)...+ I like children...

456tessa's photo
Sun 04/21/13 01:07 PM

Jesus said in John 13:34, "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." However, being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, love is no longer a commandment for you toobey; rather, it has become your natural way of life. In line with 1 John 3:14, love is the sign that you’ve passed from death to life! That’s the inner conviction as the spirit bears witness with your spirit that you’re a child of God (Romans 8:16).

So true... Thank you.

456tessa's photo
Wed 04/17/13 01:16 PM
Thank you. You choose your topics so well!

456tessa's photo
Wed 04/17/13 01:06 PM

Your old nature was crucified with Christ.
Sickness, poverty, failure and death are not a part
of your new life in Christ.
Cease to lament your past because God doesn't
have the record of that life. Your new life begun
the day you received Christ and confessed His
Lordship over your life.
Eternal life was at once
imparted to your human spirit, and you became a
new creation.]

Thank you for reminding me. I often forget this.flowerforyou

456tessa's photo
Wed 04/17/13 12:50 PM

Cats aren't as heartless as some people make out, though. When I was a teenager and having a typical teenage "awful day," I came home, threw myself on the couch crying, and the next thing I knew our family cat was lying next to me snuggling.

I just have to tell you this, because it happened yesterday. I was sitting on my bed with my legs crossed writing something, then wanted to get up and don't know what exactly happened, but somehow I had a very bad fall bacwards from the bad. My cat was napping on the bed, but when I fell down and was lying on the floor for a couple of minutes (from the shock and pain), my cat woke up and came to the edge of bed looking down at me for some time as if saying "Are you OK?" It was such a sight that it made me laugh.:laughing: Was it just cat's curiosity or worry?

456tessa's photo
Tue 04/16/13 09:43 AM
Definitely cats. Because of their independence, cleanliness, elegance, wildness and character.
I love dogs, too, but they are different...

Dogs want to be loved, taken care of, dependent, trained (told what to do), played with ...
Cats want to be loved, taken care of, independent, respected ...

A few of my favorite quotations about cats:

"Cleanlines in the cat world is usually a virtue put above godliness" (Carl Van Vechten)

"I love cats because I love my home and after a while they become its visible soul." (Jean Cocteau)

"The cat has too much spirit to have no heart" (Ernest menault)

"Two things are aestetically perfect in the world--the clock and the cat."(Emile-August Chartier)

"Perhaps it is because cats do not live by human patterns, do not fit themselves into prescribed behaviour, that they are so united to creative people." (Andre Norton)