Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 11:36 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/22/22 11:39 AM
Hi Larsi, waving

Thank you so much, I hope you are safe and healthy..and your cats also..

Does spring come slowly to you too?

I'm avoiding a Polish language as a fire..but it was so nice from you..

Sending you a smile and positive energy.
May your week will be full of warmth. I hope that each day you will find something special for you.

waving

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 11:13 AM

Zooming each of nature's wild beauty glittering in the sunrise while I imagine what you said, brings so much peace to my eyes, ☺

Nicole you hold great talents in explaining about nature, I'm lost and impressed by your expressive way:hugging: Have a wonderful day ❀

French lessons they will certainly be useful, when you will plan to spend a charming weekend in the Paris.. and to see this amazing view from The Eiffel Tower..

❀ Aatheera, thank you so much for beautiful words..
I admire your, you are so talented in the poetry, which is so subtle, sensitive, enthralling
and touching the soul..

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 10:44 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/22/22 10:45 AM
Hi Bonnie, :rose:

I was wondering, that despite the separations with your family, friends and when you are living so far away from your lovely country..
by your wonderful profession of teaching, you can always to meet with so many people from all over the world..
This so amazing part of your job which, to allows you to be a part of a different culture, see and visit so many beautiful places, and this is a wonderful way to enrich yourself in so many aspects of life..

Have a wonderful week!waving

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 10:21 AM
" A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world." :rose:

Leo Buscaglia

Mr. Leo Buscaglia also known as "Dr. Love", was an American author and a motivational speaker.

Is it possible at all?

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 09:14 AM
During the summer nights, on the northest blue sky your favorite stars are playing first fiddle in unforgettable show.. you can seat on the green meadow, somewhere on the hill with a basket of the French delicious snacks.. and wait for the first shooting star..which will be yours forever..:sparkles:

Hi Dee and KitKat :hugging:, :rose:

I hope that in your part of the world in the summer time, you can catch this beautiful star too..

Have a wonderful day..:hugging::clap:

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 04:18 AM
Yesterday sunrise was so beauteous, everything was shimmering in so many colours.., pink melted with deep violet, on the cornflower blue skies, which for a while was like a drop-dead gorgeous picture..

Have a beautiful day, Aatheera :rose::hugging:

no photo
Mon 02/21/22 06:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 02/21/22 06:39 AM
I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.

Mike Tyson

May your day will be full of joy and love, Aatheera :hearts::hugging: :rose:

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 03:57 PM
She has always a wonderful and funny ideas how to make people happy..:slight_smile::hearts:

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 03:31 PM

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Nicole! Have any fun plans?

Pumpi and Apple,
My #1 is my right hand... I am #2 and my left hand is #3... tongue2

PS Pumpi: I am working on getting 100 Men for you including those two you mentioned... pitchfork laugh

@Two,thank you and I hope that you and all Team had also a wonderful weekend!

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 11:05 AM
I vividly remember my first dance on the prom..

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 10:57 AM
The romantic character of Shakespeare's tragedy is only one, and will remain only one.. forever trapped in his love to Juliet..

I forgot to add..
I'm sure, that Shakespeare doesn't turn cartwheels in his grave.., because to being romantically can express in many ways..

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 09:19 AM
He has funny sense of humor for sure.

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 09:10 AM
Yes, Don is the poor man's Romeo ... he offers rides on a tractor for that romantic touch .... and that's only if the tractor is working ....
Shakespeare must be turning cartwheels in his grave , with disappointment!!!!

The romantic character of Shakespeare's tragedy is only one, and will remain only one.. forever trapped in his love to Juliet..

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 08:59 AM
For passion to photography he creates unforgettable moments..

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 08:49 AM
What about Love, Heart

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 07:45 AM
Dreams are a part of our soul, if they come true, each of them you can hide in a box with memories ..

Have a beautiful Sunday :sunny::hugging:

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 07:38 AM
@Nicole..this is how these men maintain their long and winding road of friendship...they care for each other so much obviously.lol

its right Slim?

@Apple Love.. I was wondering,
that if men's are friends or buddies sometimes it is much more less complicated than between women..

Have a beautiful Sunday..:sunny:

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 07:30 AM
Ship cruise

no photo
Sun 02/20/22 07:08 AM
Beauteous dance of thousands tiny droplets of water cascading down from the waterfall at sunrise..

:hugging: Hi Aatheera, :clap:

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 08:50 PM
He is respectful for others opinion

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25