Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 11:22 PM
My Apple Love,:rose:

I send to your wonderful Mom and you my Love and blessings. :hearts:
My part of my heart is with you both.:hugging:

I realize, that I can't advise you, but my serene and soothing thoughts are in your world.

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 11:07 PM
Lovely Nicole :hugging:

No problem at all, I know your warm love for me dear..Never mind the posts..i just find peace in your words..Take care and stay safe my dearest :rose::sparkles:

"My thoughts and prayers for you are like calm clouds which move around you all the time and cherishes your presence"

My dear Aatheera,:rose:

Your beautiful soul is always with me when I see how stars are shimmering in the night skies and I think about you warmly even if I didn't post.

I invite you to read my Easter wishes, which are on the forum.
When I wrote them, my thoughts were with you.:hearts:

From the bottom of my heart, I send you and your loves ones my love and blessings.

For your being here, I'm so glad and blessed.

You give me so much hope and joy. :hugging: 

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” 

Morrie Schwartz

no photo
Thu 04/14/22 02:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 04/14/22 02:19 PM
No matter where you are in the world, if you are just celebrating Easter, I am sending you and your loved ones Easter wishes.:rabbit2: :hugging:

From my part of the world, where I am now, namely Poland, this small country located by the cold Baltic Sea, in Europe I send greetings to all Members from the Forum, whom I had the pleasure to meet here.

May the miracle of Easter bring you love, peace, and joy!
:heart:

And something fun for those who are looking for bunny Easter! :rabbit2:

Roses are red, violets are blue, wishing you a Hoppy Easter—and a Happy Spring, too!

I thought, that there are members from all over the world on the forum, that's why my idea for this article.

How Easter is Celebrated in Countries Around the World.

https://www.wycliffe.org/blog/featured/how-easter-is-celebrated-in-countries-around-the-world

no photo
Tue 04/05/22 08:27 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/05/22 08:29 AM
Aw so lovely Nicole :hugging:❤, reading your words gives me a bliss of peace amidst all my struggles. Love you soo much dear :rose:
Each kind word of yours is my treasure ❤

"One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession" - Sophocles

My dear Aatheera, :rose:

I send you my warm thoughts..which I would like to share with your beautiful soul.. :hugging:

I am grateful for your kindness and your extremely valuable words..which I hide in my heart..  

Wishing that your heart to feel how is embrace by all beautiful azure waves which slowly touch the golden sand.. and melting every grain of sand...with the glowing of the sunshine.. 

Each of these waves are like one smile in your soul.... :heart:

I was tired yesterday, and I missed the correct post..
You are in my warm thoughts..:rose:

"May the light of the sun illuminate your heart, that your heart illuminate the world"..
Denise Linn

no photo
Mon 04/04/22 02:40 PM
Hi Nicole :hugging:❤ the ways you express your love makes me feel that I'm enjoying the peace under the shade of a tree with wide branches. Such a secure feeling I get while I get the bliss of your kindness.
Thank you dear, I'm noting all your words in my diary which I treasure alot ❤ Take care :blush:

"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully" - Kristen Butler

My dear Aatheera, :rose:

I send you my warm thoughts..which I would like to share with your beautiful soul.. :hugging:

I am grateful for your kindness and your extremely valuable words..which I hide in my heart..  

Wishing that your heart to feel how is embrace by all beautiful azure waves which slowly touch the golden sand.. and melting every grain of sand...with the glowing of the sunshine.. 
Each of these waves are like one smile in your soul.... :heart: :ocean:

"May the light of the sun illuminate your heart that your heart illuminate the world"..
Denise Linn

no photo
Mon 04/04/22 09:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 04/04/22 10:25 AM
Hi KitKat,:rose:

Despite the miles and distance between us I send you through the Ocean my positive energy and my warm thoughts....:hugging: I hope that my warm thoughts embrace your beautiful soul.. how warm sunshine rays..

It is very difficult, but if you only try to find within yourself the strength in your thoughts and only one thing which makes you calm and far from your difficulties.. , though in some moments...

Nothing can kill you, because of your beautiful soul and heart which you share with all this wonderful support for your parents..

Everything positive and beautiful is in your soul, if you will find this connection with your strength it shouldn't hurt so much..

I know that now you don't see it this way... because you are feeling so exhausted and empty.. but only you can find within you this strength, peace and serenity..

Sometimes family don't want to hear when you ask for support,  for many reasons, but from the bottom of my heart I hope that you reach the point that they will help you..

I know that sometimes no words can help but I hope that you will find what is so special within yourself , what will help you..

Small baby steps.. because each day is a wonderful gift...

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 06:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 04/02/22 06:34 AM
Hi Nicole :hugging:❤ such a nice quote. If ever we meet, I should tell you in person how much your kindness have healed and nurtured me. Such a kind heart you are :rose: I'm grateful for having YOU as my nicest blessing :star2:

"She reminds me of sunflowers when she faced the light, she bloomed" - Rhiannon Janae

Hi Aatheera, :rose:

When I read your beautiful thoughts I have a feeling as the beauty of the butterflies touch my day.. Their magnificent beauteous is as rare and priceless as your thoughts..:heart:
Your thoughts are filled with beautiful joie de vivre and calm.. :hugging:

May this day bring you joy which will hug your soul warmly..
as sunshine which peeked through clouds touching you by their beauty.. :white_sun_small_cloud:

"Butterflies are nature’s angels. You are my angel."

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 03:46 AM
Happy Birthday Merry! :rose:

I know that special day in your life was a few days ago...but from the other side of the world I send you my wishes...

May this time bring you beautiful and special moments which you treasure a lot.. :hearts:
Love which will be shimmering like one beautiful star on the night skies, which embraces your soul and heart and only beautiful moments of your life which you can always bring back in your memories..
:birthday::hugging:

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 05:54 AM
"You are still the one"
Shania Twain 

https://youtu.be/ttWQIorXJu0

Wonderful show in this performance.. and horses are the one of the most beautiful creatures in the world..

So gorgeous in their nature, also so dangerous, and I have read that they love you so deeply if they are attached to you....

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 05:33 AM
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

Hi Tessa, :rose:

Beautiful thought..

Have a beautiful day! :blush:

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 05:22 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 04/01/22 05:28 AM
nicole,i open my private messaging for you.Hope you are okay healthwise..take care dear

Hi Apple Love, :rose:

Thank you so much for your warm words and for the invitation.. so nice from you..
:hugging:
In the meantime I wish you a beautiful day and smile from your heart

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 05:20 AM
Hi Nicole :hugging:❤ the ways you express your love makes me feel that I'm enjoying the peace under the shade of a tree with wide branches. Such a secure feeling I get while I get the bliss of your kindness.
Thank you dear, I'm noting all your words in my diary which I treasure alot ❤ Take care :blush:

"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully" - Kristen Butler

You give me so much joy and warmly embrace my heart when you share with me such kind thoughts..
It is the priceless moment when I read your beautiful thoughts. Thank you so much for these moments..:hugging:

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust

May your day be fulfilled by smiles and the beautiful moments of your life..:hearts:

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 01:30 AM
Hi Nicole - I'm treasuring this wonderful moment with you :hugging:

Take care and my prayers are with you dear :rose:

"When the sun whispers goodbye to the earth in soft gold, it hugs the earth as one beautiful soul" - Angie Weiland

This is the most beautiful and touch hearted thought, so much joy and warm feelings it expresses and brings..:hugging:

I would love to send you my part of the soul, which is so delighted because you are here..
I wish you a beautiful day.. May this day bring you golden sunshine melting on beautiful Alice blue skies with his warm rays..
and the view of the water from a small beautiful fountain which is shimmering thousands of small crystals when the sun is shining..
:sunny:

“Heart is a connection between two souls. No distance, no misunderstanding, nothing can break it.”

no photo
Tue 03/29/22 07:07 AM

It has been a very sad , emotional and spiritual day in Aotearoa . Some of the posts from the young people with toa are heart wrenching . Every time I read a beautiful post someone posts another .

In his last hour of toa’s life , Ingrid called the young volunteers who had cared for toa into the water , including Ben who had been by Toa’s side since the stranding . They wrapped their arms under and around his little body , to cradle him in the water . He died under a full moon, peacefully and surrounded by love .

I haven’t seen videos of the farewell /blessing ceremony but I imagine that will be kept private . He has been buried on private costal land owned by Ngāti Toa in a beautiful spot at the entrance to the Wellington harbour channel .

At the end of the day .., Another beautiful orca cloud was photographed in the Wellington sky and someone posted it was Toa’s spirit calling to his pod to let them know he was safe . My heart is truly aching :heart:

Have not heard from Dr ingrid yet but I am sure she will post when she feels able to .

Hi Blondey111 and Butribu, :rose:

Nature is for humans so beautiful, so calming, soothing.. but also so wild and dangerous...
In the world there are so many beautiful creatures, wild animals..
Every detail of nature has a beautiful soul..
All nature.. every tree, each of "snowflakes", each blade of grass..., every flower is for us so amazingly helpful.. and makes people feel relaxed..

Every creature has a right to live in freedom..
So many creatures lives in the oceans and on the ground...which we can see.. and feel..
So many beautiful orcas and dolphins are doomed in the aqua parks but sometimes as you told us Blondey they are suffering in freedom because of some reasons..like this beautiful small orca..

When I see that some of them are suffering my heart is truly aching...:heart:

Thank you so much for your post Nicole :heart:

Hi Butribu, :rose:

I have read in your monologue, how much you care about all animals and creatures and how huge heart you have.
It is beautiful.

Have a beautiful week!

no photo
Tue 03/29/22 06:59 AM

Hi Apple Love, :hugging:

I am dreaming about travelling, maybe someday my dreams will come true and I will visit your beautiful country..
With great pleasure I would love to know the cuisine and the culture of the Philippines..

I hope that you will be my guide..
And a fairy tail of love...:rose:

I send you my warm thoughts...as always you are the beautiful soul of the Love threads... ☀

Hi Nicole...been a while..happy to know u are back.u are greatly missed.

Yes thats a good wish,somethin to look forward to..im proud to intro u to our vast cuisine:blush:surely ill be your guide .:hugging::hugging::hugging:

Hi Apple Love, :rose:

I'm so glad that you will be my guide, if someday I will catch that joy and will visit the Philippines. It is so heartful. :hugging:

Also I would like to be your guide if you will be travelling to the part of the world where I will be in that time. Now it is Poland, but wherever I will be, you're welcome very much.

In your posts here I always find so much joy and an excellent sense of humor.

Wishing you a beautiful time here in Mingle2 as always, and a wonderful week with sunshine. :hugging:

no photo
Tue 03/29/22 03:14 AM
Nicole :hugging::rose: I'm grateful for your warm love always and your blessings have made my heart so peaceful :innocent:
Thank you so much dear ❤

I'm blessed to have you known here and you are always special.

"Blessings come in many ways but the nicest is your warm love which touches my soul"

Hi Aatheera,:rose:

The magnificent feeling and gift, which we can receive is to be surrounded with people who have this beautiful magic within...like you have..:tulip:

I would love to express how delighted I'm for your wonderful presence on my path in life...

"Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul. There's always something beautiful to be experienced wherever you are."
- Wayne Dyer.

May your week be fulfilled by love..and blessings...:hugging::hearts:

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 05:49 AM
Yes River :hugging::blush: I kept expecting each day that she would be back, all my thoughts and prayers also with her ❤

Good morning Aatheera and River,:rose:

I'm sending my very warm thoughts from my part of the world to Di, I hope that she feels a little better every day..:hugging::heart:

Wishing you both a beautiful and special day!

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 02:56 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 03/26/22 03:36 PM

It has been a very sad , emotional and spiritual day in Aotearoa . Some of the posts from the young people with toa are heart wrenching . Every time I read a beautiful post someone posts another .

In his last hour of toa’s life , Ingrid called the young volunteers who had cared for toa into the water , including Ben who had been by Toa’s side since the stranding . They wrapped their arms under and around his little body , to cradle him in the water . He died under a full moon, peacefully and surrounded by love .

I haven’t seen videos of the farewell /blessing ceremony but I imagine that will be kept private . He has been buried on private costal land owned by Ngāti Toa in a beautiful spot at the entrance to the Wellington harbour channel .

At the end of the day .., Another beautiful orca cloud was photographed in the Wellington sky and someone posted it was Toa’s spirit calling to his pod to let them know he was safe . My heart is truly aching :heart:

Have not heard from Dr ingrid yet but I am sure she will post when she feels able to .

Hi Blondey111 and Butribu, :rose:

Nature is for humans so beautiful, so calming, soothing.. but also so wild and dangerous...
In the world there are so many beautiful creatures, wild animals..
Every detail of nature has a beautiful soul..
All nature.. every tree, each of "snowflakes", each blade of grass..., every flower is for us so amazingly helpful.. and makes people feel relaxed..

Every creature has a right to live in freedom..
So many creatures lives in the oceans and on the ground...which we can see.. and feel..
So many beautiful orcas and dolphins are doomed in the aqua parks but sometimes as you told us Blondey they are suffering in freedom because of some reasons..like this beautiful small orca..

When I see that some of them are suffering my heart is truly aching...:heart:

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 10:00 AM
Hi Apple Love, :hugging:

I am dreaming about travelling, maybe someday my dreams will come true and I will visit your beautiful country..
With great pleasure I would love to know the cuisine and the culture of the Philippines..

I hope that you will be my guide..
And a fairy tail of love...:rose:

I send you my warm thoughts...as always you are the beautiful soul of the Love threads... :sunny:

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 09:49 AM
Hi Nicole :hugging:
How are you, hope all is well :rose:
Feel so happy seeing it being dedicated to me, I'm grateful always for this warm love from you ❤ Love you and take good care :hugging:

"Your love warmed me like the rays of the sun touching the beauty of nature and made me remember you as a Star in my soul" - this is just for you Dear Nicole :rose::sparkles:

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."
- Sophia Loren.

From the bottom of my heart I send you early springs smiles from the sun.. with his warmth rays..which embrace your heart.. :sunny::hugging:

..May these beautiful part of the year when everything is waking up from the winter time.. brings you something very special in your life..
and all these enthralling moments and beautiful memories remain in your beautiful heart...:heartpulse:

The tulips express beauty, eternity and blessing..
Thank you so much for your heart!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25