Hi gorgeous KitKat and nice Devo, :wave::rose:

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend!
Full of smiles and funny moments!:wine_glass::hugging:

no photo
Thu 05/19/22 06:45 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/19/22 06:54 AM
Kind-hearted teacher :blossom::wave:

Hi Bonnie,:rose:

I read your posts about how important your students are to you, and what courses and training you take part in to be able to teach. I express my admiration for the level of education in the U.S., especially since you work as an international teacher.

If you love what you do professionally, it gives you so much joy. :hugging:

no photo
Thu 05/19/22 03:21 AM
What do you miss the most.... :heart:
....What makes you are smiling... :blush:

no photo
Thu 05/19/22 03:09 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/19/22 03:44 AM
My Lovely Nicole, :hugging:

Happy to hear from you. So much efforts you take to surround me with your kindness, thoughtful quotes, and care, which in turn is helping me to heal ☘:sparkles: You are my blessing and I dedicate this quote to you :rose:

"She was beautiful but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she liked. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile, even she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul, She is beautiful. "
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

My Lovely Aatheera, :blossom::hearts:

It was such a beautiful. I was deeply touched. :hugging:
From the bottom of my heart, I am sending your way warm morning sunshine rays because they are enchanted to help you in a fast recovery. :sunny:

The time when I read your beautiful thoughts and can share mine with you, is so precious to me, bringing so much calm and joy. 
I would love to tell you that your beautiful thoughts and effort mean so much to me. 

Tiny dewdrops touching bare feet as you walk on soft green grass are like beautiful thoughts enveloping your soul, sparkling with so many beautiful colors, because in each of them you can find a beautiful rainbow in which your soul is reflected.
They make you so much joy when you feel how gentle they can be. :sweat_drops:

I dedicate this quote to your beautiful soul...

"True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows."

- Audrey Hepburn

no photo
Wed 05/18/22 08:10 PM
Break or redefine the cycle. Misery doesn't know how much it would love positive company.

Try one positive thing. Try to help in some small way. If you need help ask for it. In doing that you have given someone a gift of being the giver.

Everyone's worries are valid in their own realm. However, if I start to have a self-pity party within 4 walls and a ceiling containing H & C running water while I type on a computer or phone......

Someone needs a "How bad is it really?" moment.

A beautiful expression of thoughts....
Beachfarmer :rose:

no photo
Tue 05/17/22 05:58 AM
My Lovely Nicole :hugging:

How are you, how is health :rose:
You stay in my thoughts always as a precious STAR :cherry_blossom::sparkles:
Each day, I'm blessed with a complete bundle of kindness and care from you which is priceless ☘
Never in life, I would forget what I received from you ❤

"we blossom brilliantly on the days we choose to be unreasonably happy" - Juansen Dizon

My Lovely Aatheera,:rose:

Hoping that one beautiful star which is always taking care of you, helped you to find a path to being healthy...:sparkles:

Such a magnificent gift is to feel surrounded by a beauty that is in your heart...
I would love to send to you beauteous positive energy which will be always with you...
:hugging::hearts:

I have to go through the vast desert, don't drowning in the sand, and find a beautiful flower growing in an oasis... I hope that I will not fail..

"When beauty is seen through the windows of the soul - rainbows appear and everything is magical. It feels simply divine.”

- Angie Karan

no photo
Tue 05/17/22 03:50 AM
What?!?! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Amazing!
Wish I could see pics?

I just watched the film and fell in love with that car

Hi Merry and Slim,:rose:

Old cars have their beautiful souls, especially if we fall in love with them.. and wonderful memories..
:revolving_hearts:

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 12:06 PM

It means alot for me to get your constant messages each day, there wasn't anyone before I came here who valued my presence but hearing it from you makes me feel complete :blush::cherry_blossom:

I realise from you that even during this situation, I could give some happiness to you and I guess it is because of the complete love I receive from you, surprises me :blush:

Grateful to you always, your healing star is so precious for me :rose:

"Precious moments are small elements of time, we show and share love and kindness, with those we care about" - Tom Baker

My Lovely Aatheera, :blossom:

I am sending you my warm and calm thoughts.

Always when white petals of flowers touch your day with sunny warmth and your dreams are enfolded by a beautiful enchanted starry night. :stars::hugging:
all this magic makes ​you are smiling...
:heart:

“In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” Oscar Wilde

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 11:49 AM
Never Alone :hibiscus:

Hi beautiful Leah :wave:

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 11:11 AM
Mr. Slim :wave:

Naples,( Napoli ) Campania Italy

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 10:52 AM
Cozy Home :blossom:

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 10:40 AM
Lucca, Tuscany my beautiful Italy :rose:

no photo
Mon 05/16/22 10:39 AM
Exquisite savor

no photo
Fri 05/13/22 12:55 PM
For SparklingCrystal! :bouquet:

Beautiful Birthday Crystal!

I hope you're enjoying your special day.
:champagne::wine_glass::birthday:

Wishing you a fantastic birthday and a wonderful year.
May love and happiness surround you always! ❤

Happy birthday! :rose:

no photo
Wed 05/11/22 04:54 AM
For beautiful Apple Love, :rose::wave:

With hope, you understand why I didn't write to you PM, but I sent you in the threads my warmest greetings.
As always I send you a smile from the warm rays of the sun. :sunny:

“Friends, like flowers, make life more beautiful.” — Michele Farabee

no photo
Wed 05/11/22 03:27 AM
Hi Beachfarmer, :wave:

Chivalry is a one of the valuable and elegant behavior of man as a gentleman towards the woman.

Have a nice day! :blush:

no photo
Wed 05/11/22 03:10 AM
Lovely Aatheera,:rose:

Your enchanting words touch the beautiful recesses of the human soul..:bouquet:
Always learning from you, how unique and beautiful treasures are hidden in the soul..

no photo
Wed 05/11/22 02:37 AM
My lovely Nicole :hugging:

Rightly said, the sea, the waves, the rain, such a bliss of love it kindles :blush: which can't be explained but only be felt within! Enjoy your time sharing whatever you like, I will there always to listen and enjoy with you too ❤ Take care :cherry_blossom:

The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul - Wyland

My Lovely Aatheera, :rose::hugging:

Sending you one beautiful star which I hope make you feel better soon. :sparkles:
You are in my prayers, as a beautiful and special soul who brings me so precious moments.. :hearts:

I would love to thank you for your presence here, it gives me something special,
you don't know how much it means ....

I found something unique in these words..
"when all you want is that person to be happy"

This is one of the most beautiful and precious feelings.. to make a happy loved one.

"The free soul is rare but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.”
– Charles Bukowski

no photo
Mon 05/09/22 02:00 PM

Seeing each word :rose:,
Makes me realise the bundle of kindness expressed so bold!
Remembering me in nature's essence,
That is the reason I felt secure with your surrounding presence :sparkles:
Your efforts, attention and care means a lot for me to the core,
All I owe, is to let you know,
That I love you in the most precious way,
With gratefulness and honesty from the depth of my hearts cave!

May sunshine surround you each new day. And may smiles and love never be far away - Catherine :bouquet:

My Dearest Aatheera, :hearts:

Touched by starry night I feel that my soul is filled with fondness because you embrace my heart with your wonderful kindness. :sparkles:

I would love to take you in the wonderful journey to a gorgeous part of nature that I respect so greatly and love so much...
I always find myself in the majesty and the splendor of the beauty of the sea.
Where each wave which delicate crash to the shore is for me like a beat of my heart, each grain of sand beautifully shimmering in the sunshine is like my every step which I can enjoy in the middle of the day and also at night...
I miss so much the sea.. I can't express how deeply...

I am so happy that I found today your beautiful words which enrich my soul... .they are so precious and mean so much to me.
I enjoy the time when I can share my thoughts with you.

May the shining waves, their calm sound when they crash on the shore, and the beauty of this wonderful part of nature which is the sea bring you a lot of love.. :hugging:

"Flowers are delicate and beautiful and serve to remind us that we need to be gentle with ourselves and to be able to find the beauty within." :rose:
Sandra Kynes 

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25