Cozy

Ann:rose::wave:

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 08:57 AM
Luxury yacht

Hi Robin :wave::blush:

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 06:42 AM
Can I tell you the definition of True Love . Just give me 15 minutes time I will ask Romeo and Juliet , they know exactly what True Love is ...

Hi Paul, :rose::wave:

Do you think that only Romeo and Juliet could tell and show us an eternity of ❤ love..

Have a beautiful weekend! ☀

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 06:27 AM
Hi Giagia, :rose::wave:

A loved one who you lost is connected with your beautiful heart by a wonderful bond forever and always be your strength.

This kind of friendship which you mentioned between a woman and a man can exist, but it all depends on the people who engage in it.

Building this wonderful relation takes time, the connection of minds, understanding, respect, and many aspects that we guide in our life and that are so important to each of us because only with them friendship can survive all storms, all beautiful sunrises, and sunsets.

Friendship can become a magnificent tie ​between two people if only there is this mutual beautiful bond and this friendship can be fulfilled with wonderful warmth, mutual support, and beautiful moments.
The small particles of this wonderful connection can build this bond, and I think we feel it when we meet someone.
Although it is very important to respect the boundaries on both sides.

For me, all parts of friendship are extremely precious and have so much beautiful value.

Wishing you meet the wonderful man who became your friend.

“Good friends help you find important things when you have lost them… your smile, your hope, and your courage.”
—Doe Zantamata

Have a beautiful weekend! :hugging:

no photo
Sat 06/04/22 06:24 AM
Thank you so much my lovely Nicole :hugging:

Happy to see your message and thoughts for me :rose: Take care and be safe my dearest :cherry_blossom:

"You're beautiful, just the way you are. Shine on. And dare anyone to turn off the lights" - Mandy Hale

My Lovely Aatheera, :blossom:

I would love to send you my warm thoughts with love, positive energy, and smiles.

When sometimes is so difficult to find joy, the thought that somewhere in the world is your magnificent soul allows my heart to feel calm.
When I see your beautiful thoughts, you made my heart fill with a smile. :hugging::heart:

The sun always is shining and its beautiful rays reflect the beauty in your thoughts even on a cloudy day. :bouquet:

Have a beautiful weekend!

“She had a way of seeing the beauty in others, even, and perhaps most especially, when that person couldn’t see it in themselves.”

— J.K. Rowling

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 02:05 AM
"Always remember we are under the same sky, looking at the same moon" - Maxine Lee

Have a wonderful day, my lovely Nicole :hugging:❤ Take care:rose:

My Dearest Aatheera, :heart::hugging:

Thank you so much for your beautiful thoughts, they help me don't give up, especially now.
I am not feeling alone, thanks to your wonderful presence here.:sparkles:

Sending you my love and all blessings, I hope you are feeling well and the stars in the marvelous Universe care about you.

"Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical."
-Unknown

no photo
Tue 05/24/22 05:38 AM
“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” :rose:

– Vivian Greene

no photo
Tue 05/24/22 04:44 AM
For someone with blue eyes.

I would love to send you a good morning with my thoughts but I can not because of the limit of the message here.. if yet you only would like to know what I said..

If not.. I understand..

no photo
Mon 05/23/22 12:35 PM
I care about you .... Which is why I have to let you go....:blossom:

no photo
Mon 05/23/22 09:34 AM
" The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between the eyes before it reaches the lips." :rose:

Unknown

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:21 AM
When he holds me so tight and embraces me that I feel safe in his arms...

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:51 AM
While I was dreaming about this one stolen kiss, tiny drops of the rain slowly fell on the lush green of the meadow...

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:02 AM
Unique experience

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 07:40 AM
Emotional bond...

Always and forever if exist.. :rose:

As always beautiful Merry :blossom:

Hi Vibes, :wave:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 07:30 AM
Beautiful bond :rose:

Hi Merry and Röbīn, :blossom: :hugging:

Have a fabulous day!

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 06:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 06:21 AM
Hi Aatheera and Robin,:blossom:

Robin, you were the first person so kind when I came back here, and as I read you are always so cheery and joyful, and you share so many funny and friendly posts.

And Aatheera you are so a beautiful soul for me.
I am grateful to meet you both here. :hugging: :heart:

I saw in poetry a beautiful bond which is between you both.
I dedicate you both to this quote..

For Aatheera and Robin :blossom::bouquet:,

"Throughout life, you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.” —

Unknown

Have a beautiful day!:rose:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 04:40 AM
"His eyes were the same colour as the sea in a postcard someone sends you when they love you, but not enough to stay.”

― Warsan Shire

:rose:

no photo
Sat 05/21/22 11:59 AM
My Lovely Nicole, :hugging:

I enjoy the things you share with me and it's always my favourite part of the time to spend it for you. I felt so happy to read the quote dedicated for me, it means alot for me :bouquet:

Feel so peaceful reading your messages and it holds the strength to give me the calmness at one shot.

I dedicate this quote for you my Dearest:rose:,

"The way people come into your life when you need them, it's wonderful and it happens in so many ways, it's like having an angel.
Somebody comes along and helps you get right."- Stevie Ray Vaughan

My Lovely Aatheera, :blossom:

Your beautiful thoughts mean so much to me.. 
I find so much joy in your presence here.. and especially now they bring me calm and solace.. :heart:

When I gaze into the stars you are in my thoughts, and I hope that every night this beautiful enchanted star is looking out for you.. and make that day by day you feel better..

When you closed your eyes you can see genuine beauty in everything ...
It is an amazing feeling to dip your feet in the golden, seaside sand ...
In sand which is shimmering with so many beautiful shades and heated by pale pink rays of the sun ...
when millions of delicate sand grains joyfully envelop the heart with their warmth and
beautiful sound of azure waves....:ocean:

So wonderful is relishing of these moments ...even if they are of moments of my dreaming.., but I would love to thank you so much because I find them when I write to you.. :hugging:

"Eyes are captivatingly beautiful not because of their color but because of the words they hold within them." - Unknown

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 09:40 PM
It was my intention Devo:clap: because it's so charming when a man is like a hero, but they exist only in my world of the fairy tale story :wink:

Gorgeous Kit Kat and Brave Devo,

My wish come true because KitKat have sometimes brown eyes and you Devo only one :blush:

Have a beautiful day for all! :bouquet:

no photo
Fri 05/20/22 09:27 PM
Why do you give her the superlative gorgeous and I get the super boring "nice"? anyway...

Slim :wave: Nicole and Kit

Hi brave Devo, :clap:

Hope now is better :rose: but "nice" it wasn't super boring. :hugging:

What about someone with brown eyes :wave:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25