Community > Posts By > Jillybean31

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:22 PM
Hey, I'm really a high class call girl...for 1 million I will rock your world baby! I only need one client. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:12 PM

Someone's personality can change their appearance. Example, a very good looking guy, acts like a whinney baby or is arrogant and full of himself, that can make him very ugly, in my book. Jmho.

Laurie
A very wise woman here people. I believe it works the other way as well. A very average looking person with a happy outlook and a winning attitude can be more beautiful than a cover girl model in my mind. Smiles are beautiful, that's why God made them. bigsmile

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:09 PM

Jilly~

You decide on a sleepover.... he goes into the bathroom and removes his piercings, laugh still cannot get over that one, his teeth, his toupee... and comes to bed. Oh, and during intimacy one of his fake buttocks gets displaced (darn those nails, girl!) and you got to call 911.

How is that?
Help! noway

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:08 PM
BTW, the Grecian Formula doesn't bother me at all sweetness...love

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:06 PM
Humm. Are you asking if I'd be less attracted to him because he wears a toupee? Or because he's bald? Do I already know and love this guy and discover this after the fact? Or did I just see him on the street, think he's nice looking and a gust of wind displaces his hair...ooops? I don't get the question Peccy. laugh

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 02:52 PM
I'd say I like being central to what's happening, but not really the focal point of it. :smile:

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 02:46 PM

DON'T HOLD PEOPLE LET ME HAVE IT!:tongue:
Gee, I don't know. When do you think you can get it back to me?

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:42 PM
Edited by Jillybean31 on Thu 04/03/08 02:00 PM

Dating someone for four months is not quite the same as being married and having children with someone.

when you DIVORCE someone you loose any right on his/her sentimental life.
Besides the fact that if you "feel" for a friend or ex wife you *should* be happy if he/she is happy, not if she/he pleases you behaving accordingly to your code.

I think you are mistaking love with attachment. Love is wishing someone else happiness, attachment is wanting that person to behave as we want and getting angry / jealous if he/she fails to do so.
It's not about a "claim" at all, but the comfort level between friends and in this case a whole group who have set aside the differences, that caused each group to split, in order to maintain the friendship between the other members. Why disrupt it now? If you believe him to be your true love I might understand, but most friends would not risk it out of sheer loneliness, vulnerability, and certainly not for a roll in the sac.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:36 PM

Right. And if she messes with the friend's ex that little foursome will be done with.

why? If that couple is not together anymore there has to be a reason right?
I don't know..I don't see it that way.
Talk to your friends openly and tell them what's going on...I don't see the big drama sorry...
Exactly...you cannot compare the two.

I gotta speak up on your side here.

I dated a girl for about four months. Things just didn't work out. We didn't hate each other or anything, we just weren't right for each other.

She started dating my best friend. Then they moved in together. While they were living together me and my other friends in the same social circle all hung out primarily at their house. The drunk-fests were usually at their place (we were all around 25-30 at the time).

Now, they're married and have been married for almost 10 years now. Still no hard feelings. In fact, when their kid was born they talked about naming him after me.

Dating someone for four months is not quite the same as being married and having children with someone.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:03 PM

you're both adults...I don't see anything wrong with it..Have fun!
Do you have any boundaries at all sweetie?

what boundaries? They are all exs...if I got the post right they are all singles.
What about having enough respect for a friend to denture from a path could cause them a great deal of discomfort at the very least? In this case discomfort to many different relationships all at once.

I think you missed this part of the OP

"Now we are all divorced and the single foursome...lol. I know its weird but we all still hang out together"

Well, there's your answer I guess...if you don't think it would effect the feelings of the others in any way...knock yourself out.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:53 PM

sorry, andrew that it didn't work out for you.

don't give up. there are so many nice women here.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

i have never met one nice woman here who was under 30

I have...keep trying...they are ouy there :wink:
Yeah, sweetie! You've been here just a bit longer than me and I've not found that much yet either. But it sure is fun hanging with you on the forums and I wouldn't want to see you leave us...please stick around and play! Please, please, please! flowerforyou

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:43 PM
Edited by Jillybean31 on Thu 04/03/08 01:01 PM

what boundaries? They are all exs...if I got the post right they are all singles.

It's a group of friends..you don't screw with your friend's ex.

I don't see why not "screw" someone you already know and trust...maybe ask your girlfriend if she's ok with it..other than that I don't see any problem with it.
The question alone creates an albatross, circling ship.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:38 PM

What about having enough respect for a friend to denture from a path could cause them a great deal of discomfort at the very least? In this case discomfort to many different relationships all at once.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:34 PM
I'm clicking all over the place, the question for me is, will the clicking turn into anything more?

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:27 PM

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:21 AM
I know a Rebeca Moran (pronounced more-ran) which I've always thought rings nicely....let's see...Becky Moran. It's a good sturdy Irish name...centuries old, meaning "Great One" in the old Gaelic tongue...originally, Morain.

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:13 AM
Hey, BunnyHoney, just a sample of what you're getting into. Please join in the forums here...we have a lot of fun and make tons of good friends. Will look for you...but not in a stalking kind of way...no, just regular looking. I can't vouch for the men though. laugh

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:10 AM

bigsmile

Didn't mean to grab up that quote there...still a little shaken from the smooching thread I guess. laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I'm still shaken from the actual smooching love love love

Crikey
Brimstone, you're a real sweetie...well, sometimes. I like your style babe! happy

Hehehehehehe...sometimes I'm a stinker devil
But I usually use proper engrish so.....bigsmile bigsmile
laugh laugh laugh

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:09 AM

By the way....is it wrong of me to kiss and tell? huh
If it is, then I'm more guilty than you, I pretty much gave out his recipe. laugh

Jillybean31's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:05 AM
If you're feeling lucky we could run a contest...if you promise to go with the winner that is. laugh laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25