Community > Posts By > Jillybean31

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:04 PM

i really wanna know how i'm benefiting.....

cuz you know your doin right by your son.. believe it or not your showin him how to be a real man!
Any true act of selflessness should be a lesson to us all at any age. Thanks for the lesson babe! I hope I'm as giving a parent if I ever face a similar situation.

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:59 PM

are you really a penny?!!noway laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh
you got me their, Penny's my nick name,due to my red hair. I've always gone by it. But my real name is Michelle:smile:
My dad used to call me his copper kettle...why aren't there nicknames for brown haired girls? What's up with that?

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:58 PM
I have two things to say about that...
1. How much for the cutie pie?
2. Border Collies rock!

I like it Penny, but don't remember the last one that well to compare it. I do look at other womens profiles...is that wrong? I like to learn a little about the people I have discussions with. I'm not hitting on you Penny...hehehe!

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:49 PM

ok, i'll answer this one honestly since you seem to think everybody is out for themselves in sort of way....

i deal with my ex so my son can still have his mother at least what little mother he has. i get nothing from her in any way shape or form. i collect no child support, we don't speak, we're not friendly to each other, i have absolutely no use for her in any way shape or form. we fight constantly, we have nothing nice to say to each other, i have to deal with seeing the woman who cheated on me and walked out on her family for a weekend peice of ass. she see's him strictly because he has a right to know his mother.

what do i gain from this situation? i do it only for him...
See, there are some good ones left ladies! :heart:

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:30 PM
If you give a desperate friend your last penny it doesn't feel too warm and fuzzy, but necessary non-the-less.

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:14 PM
It's just one singular thought on the subject, but love can be... really listening to what they have to say because you truly care about their thoughts. flowerforyou

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:10 PM

Peccy.... very well said. happy
sad just beautiful...sad ...really beautiful.

Jillybean31's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:42 AM
Hopefully our instincts are sharpened, but not to the point of constant suspicion...if it is, you may not be ready. I've never seen a relationship thrive weighed down by distrust.

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:34 PM

sweet dreams jillflowerforyou
Thanks so much...bye bye flowerforyou

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:32 PM

ok i'll stop by with the video camera in about an hour or so......
Yuck yuck yuck...wanka wanka wanka!
Ok...I'll leave the light off. happy

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:31 PM

ok i'll stop by with the video camera in about an hour or so......
Yuck yuck yuck...wanka wanka wanka!

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:30 PM
Good night all and thank you everyone for your support today with my poor sick old puppy dog. It really means so much to me. You are all true blue. flowerforyou

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:52 PM

cmere looks like you need a hugflowerforyou
Two lobsters now! How bad did you say those bills were?

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:50 PM

I would be too scared to meet someone I'd never seen before...that's pretty intimidating. Maybe start a conversation in the parking lot and if it seems to be going friendly like, then tell her you are her rose guy.

It has crossed my mind. I have a tendency to watch for signs. Ever since the week has started, we've been running into each other at the parking lot and well....I've never really managed to work up the guts to say a simple hello, and mostly because I think too much. I can't help but wonder...
I'm shy too...but sometimes you have to take a deep breath, stand tall and approach the unapproachable, or you never will know.

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:44 PM
I would be too scared to meet someone I'd never seen before...that's pretty intimidating. Maybe start a conversation in the parking lot and if it seems to be going friendly like, then tell her you are her rose guy.

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:41 PM
That's a hard one. Try another rose? You see her all the time in the parking lot, but she doesn't know what you look like? Leave her a picture with the next rose? happy

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:28 PM
Boxed and canned foods unless it's an emergency...hurricane, flood, power outage, etc. Real food doesn't grow in boxes!

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:20 PM
Park lake...got caught by patrol too...who didn't realize we were skinny dippin...oops.

This area is restricted...you folks will have to vacate the water immediately.

Ah, yeah...I don't think so.

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:56 PM

I think that you would be fortunate that someone would take the time to send anything in a note....I go in periodically to send notes to friends I haven't seen for a while....I don't make it a big deal....If its special, you will know....ok

true-but if you are trying to get to know someone, it's nearly impossible if all they send you is one-liners. You get no sense of having a conversation.
EXACTLY!
Hi jilly, i like french toast
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
do you like french toast?
I do like french toast...but I can only order it in English. :tongue:

Jillybean31's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:54 PM

Was I lost again? :tongue:

Don't cha just hate that!
As long as someone finds me, it's all good! flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25