Community > Posts By > msmyka

msmyka's photo
Wed 02/11/15 10:09 AM
I would like a guy who sticks around when things get tough instead of just walking away.

msmyka's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:49 AM
Awesome :)

msmyka's photo
Sat 11/23/13 08:25 AM
Dang ladies, I know I haven't been around for awhile but when did it get so cold in here? I don't remember this site for being the place to come to if you want to get slapped in the face for sharing your feelings.

OP- I'm sorry you went through that, I think we all have at some point and no it's not fun. All you can do is learn from it and ask the important questions before you get naked lol. It's a hard lesson we all learn, never assume. I know it's not always comfortable to ask those questions but it's better than feeling this way, ya know?

msmyka's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:18 PM
We want the same thing that men want. We want someone who puts forth effort to show us they care. We know you guys aren't going to understand everything but acknowledging our feelings and not dismissing them like they are invalid would be nice. We aren't perfect... we KNOW have our moments but just learn to ride the crazy wave with us and try to come out mostly unscathed at the end. We just want someone who will TRY. Effort is all we want guys, seriously. (Well aside from actually being compatible)

msmyka's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:17 PM
It's so hard to find someone you are compatible with, it could take many misses before you get a hit. Don't give up, it's not about you personally but about finding the right person in a sea of wrong.

msmyka's photo
Mon 11/18/13 04:45 PM
I still have faith that there are those of us who want to be productive and successful. As much as it seems we are backsliding we have also made great progress (ie women being highly successful in the work place)

msmyka's photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:29 PM
LMAO How can it be more common for women if they were married to a man? Based on that alone it's equally as common and your question has zero merit.

msmyka's photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:22 PM
What most guys consider to be a "bad boy" could just be a teddy bear inside who looks tough and a "good guy" could end up being a nightmare if he doesn't get what he thinks he deserves by being good.

This question is far too subjective and implies that the asker thinks all women want the same thing.

msmyka's photo
Mon 11/18/13 03:01 PM
I take no issue with those who want to look and act young but as your friend learned there are repercussions if not done right. Being young at heart does not mean dismissing your duties as an adult. I find that the more responsible I become the more silly I can allow myself to be at the same time (balance)

ie:

I buy a house and dedicate an entire room in it to nerderies :D

Without the balance you're just a kid who refused to grow up instead of a productive member of society.

msmyka's photo
Tue 10/01/13 11:57 AM
Why? Because there's no way to prove you weren't romantically involved before you graduated. You're only 18 so it's a reasonable assumption.

msmyka's photo
Tue 10/01/13 11:50 AM
Probably because you already have it set in your head that they are hard to find. There are plenty out there if you can accept they exist.

msmyka's photo
Mon 09/09/13 06:48 PM
Sure they do, but they don't like sloppy women who don't take care of themselves. I notice a lot of women complaining about men not wanting bigger gals but when I look at their pictures they look like they just rolled out of bed. Ladies don't let your size be an excuse to let yourself go in other ways.

msmyka's photo
Mon 09/09/13 06:42 PM

Never.

This

msmyka's photo
Sun 09/08/13 11:55 PM
I actually just did a year and a half with the 'rents not too long ago. I had a job, paid (them) rent and my bills. They were kind enough to let me stay while I was saving for and buying a house. Not everyone who lives with their parents is a slouch. I'm a homeowner now (at age 30 all by myself), and they couldn't be prouder.

msmyka's photo
Sun 09/08/13 11:49 PM

There's women folk here... just don't expect them to be in your area LOL

Yep, noticed that too laugh laugh
Had a lot of people sending friend requests from places ive never heard of in my life, I should realy start googling place names what

If you have to google it, it's probably a scammer. Just sayin!

msmyka's photo
Fri 09/06/13 03:36 PM
Being a player is a waste of time. The type of women who fall for that crap are a waste of time. Quality > Quantity

msmyka's photo
Fri 09/06/13 03:34 PM
There's women folk here... just don't expect them to be in your area LOL

msmyka's photo
Fri 09/06/13 03:32 PM

Just curious... Why do so many men like women with big boobs?

:banana:

It's a Freudian thing... goes back to breast feeding.

msmyka's photo
Tue 08/27/13 01:47 PM

That's where you need to ask yourself what you will be using the images for? Even a billboard sized image doesn't need to be 50MP because the larger a picture is the further back you will have to stand to view it properly. It would be absolutely pointless to have an image that size with details that sharp.

wrong on all accounts

Really dude? No statements to back yourself up with? I have both extensive photography and print experience so "wrong" doesn't cut it with me. Go take your fake picture and snotty attitude somewhere else.

msmyka's photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:46 AM

You read these other people's profiles and they sound so exciting with their motorcycles and camping trips and kayaking, etc.

I read, listen to music, watch t.v., watch movies, draw, paint, write, read, do word puzzles, and yoga.

I feel like such a bore next to some people. Anyone else feel this way?

Nope because there are plenty of other people out there who like to do what you do.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25