Community > Posts By > msmyka

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/26/13 12:18 PM
LOL no I do not think they ever will. Another thing about images that large is having enough hard drive space to store them all.

msmyka's photo
Thu 07/25/13 09:43 AM
80%? Did you just make that up or what?

msmyka's photo
Thu 07/25/13 09:42 AM
That's where you need to ask yourself what you will be using the images for? Even a billboard sized image doesn't need to be 50MP because the larger a picture is the further back you will have to stand to view it properly. It would be absolutely pointless to have an image that size with details that sharp.

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:32 PM

I think tattoos make a woman look like a cheap, easy, used up, loose bar tramp. How's that for a relevant opinion? :)

Best part about people who have completely unfounded bias opinions is that they are exactly the kind of people I don't care to deal with. Many people share your opinion and to those people I say - oh please do judge me and then let's compare lives and see who the loser is. Nice profile pictures BTW, super classy! ;)

LOL I'm actually a virgin. I've got the hymen to prove it too. Jokes on you ;)

That's not even close to relevant to this conversation, especially considering I made no judgement based on your pictures. But since you brought ut up ... Obviously you can look like a tramp and be a virgin just like we can be tattood and not be tramps. Thanks for making our point for us.

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:23 PM

I think tattoos make a woman look like a cheap, easy, used up, loose bar tramp. How's that for a relevant opinion? :)

Best part about people who have completely unfounded bias opinions is that they are exactly the kind of people I don't care to deal with. Many people share your opinion and to those people I say - oh please do judge me and then let's compare lives and see who the loser is. Nice profile pictures BTW, super classy! ;)

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:53 PM
You may want an older woman but don't be too hard on yourself if they don't want to date someone who looks like their son.

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:47 PM
Oh ... 16+ years of photography plus 10+ years of printing experience if you want to know how I came to my conclusions.

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:46 PM
LOL I love these questions... No you do not need a mid format digital and NO ONE needs a 50MP camera at all. Not even people who make billboards.

I don't understand why you are asking questions to people you feel you need to educate on the topic. Why not ask pros or go to photography forums?

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:42 PM
You may be ready to date again but I doubt you're ready for anything serious. It takes time to build back up to giving yourself like that. Unfortunately if you do start dating and meet someone who is ready for all that you could end up hurting them.

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:36 PM

I'm not gonna tell you what I really think about tattoos cause I might offend a lot of people, since a lot of people have them.

Then why bother to comment at all. Passive aggressive much?

Because it falls under a relevant opinion.

The opinion itself maybe be relevant but the fact that you chose to keep it to yourself renders it completely irrelevant to this thread.

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:18 PM

I'm not gonna tell you what I really think about tattoos cause I might offend a lot of people, since a lot of people have them.

Then why bother to comment at all. Passive aggressive much?

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:31 PM
There's a simple rule everyone on a dating site should follow. It's common sense but some people let them selves get carried away because they are lonely.

Rule #1 for online dating: It's not REAL until you meet.

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:29 PM
When you attract guys who are no good for you it's because you are insecure. A guy like that wont waste his time on a woman who is confident and knows what she's worth. Do yourself a favor and do some soul searching before you try to date again. Maybe try a mini make over with new hair and make-up to boost the confidence.

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:17 PM
I love my tattoos but I definitely didn't get them to "look hot"

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:06 PM

Know the difference between a nerd and a hot girl disguised as one.

Actual nerd girl:

Hot girl pretending to be a nerd:

That girl really isn't hot but ok I'll play...

Can an ACTUAL nerd ALSO be hot?

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:01 PM
Nope

msmyka's photo
Thu 07/18/13 03:53 PM
My mom instilled in me a very "it is what it is" kind of attitude growing up. I think it helps keep most of the little complaints at bay but when I do, I go OFF. :angel:

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/17/13 08:23 PM
Bed already for you kids? It's still earlyyyyy here

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/17/13 07:42 PM
drinks

msmyka's photo
Wed 07/17/13 06:09 PM
Thanks ladies! flowerforyou

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25