msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 11:11 PM
Nope, not really lol

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 11:01 PM
Congratulations, you're the first drinker

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:43 PM

Actually I do get this and I have a few close friends that I value their opinions. We do call each other or have a night over hot wings to bounce things off each other.
I take what they have to say and I evaluate things for myself.

I get the why's of you doing this and I would have to say tread very very carefully.

If you ask her to check out this guy..
Because she cares for you...She is gonna to exactly that. And Lord help the guy each and everything she finds wrong will be magnified because she will want to help.

I think a better option might be to include whomever you are dating to include group activities. Etc..

And the other thing why wouldn't she tell you a head of time that GF... He had better be great in bed because out of it he is a ... fill in the blanks.

I have done that with GF's before and let them decide...

But seeking someone's approval not really nice to have but not something I have to have because at the end of the day I am the one having to live with myself and my choices...

Welcome back good to see you

Honestly though she's really not like that. It's not like she's going to expect him to pass some test. What I've asked of her is to just meet them early on. If she doesn't meet them until after I'm already attached she won't interfere.

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:37 PM

.. well I'll have you know I trust and value my dog milo's opinion....
And I have the upmost respect for him..
I mean! who can't respect somebody that can lick their own behind..lmao

My dog has a cone on right now because she wouldn't stop gnawing on her own tail slaphead

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:20 PM
Turkey, bacon, avocado on squaw bread love

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:15 PM
I've been on a Facebook break since March ... I'm pretty sure it's going to last until after the election whoa

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:07 PM
My dogs name is Lucy Furball bigsmile

msmyka's photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:02 PM
I honestly feel sorry for those of you who don't have someone in your life that you trust and respect enough to value their opinion. Her friendship means the world to me and I can't imagine not having her around for life.

Now for the 37th time, I never said I needed someone to make a decision for me. So just chill with that **** people.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 11:33 PM
Um one maybe two?... Unless something specific comes up.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:29 PM

Get all the help you can get when it comes to, building a house, how to hide money from the IRS, how to make money on the Stock Exchanges, which way to vote when the circus comes to town..etc etc....None of us are any good at stuff like that....well, I am....the rest is up in the air.....BUT when it comes to matters of the HEART.....you are on your own....the learning curve is huge...take responsibility for the decisions you make...just

I think you're on to something with this learning curve thing. I'm a smart cookie so not being good at something is hard for me. My overly logical brain is constantly messing things up for me when it comes to matters of the heart.

I think that dating is just a game I'm not good at and I'll probably end up with a guy I've been friends with for a long time who already knows who I am and what I'm about.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:24 PM

Exactly ... And there's also a theory that Tyrion is a Targaryen as well. That his mother had a fling with the mad King and he's not a Lannister at all.

The Dragon has 3 heads. shocked

makes sense... he did release the dragons without getting eaten...

i was just reading where some think that Snow might be the resurrected "God of Light" , the gift from Melisandre... not sure what that would mean, tho...

There is a prophesy in game of thrones lore that a once great warrior will be reincarnated as "The Prince who was Promised" after the long summer and defeat the Others (white walkers). She originally thought that was Stannis but now believes it to be Jon Snow. Some believe it could be Daenarys and not a prince at all.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:16 PM
Edited by msmyka on Mon 06/20/16 04:16 PM
Yeah I hear you Isaac, I feel like I've spent more time trying to explain how and why shes important to me than anything else LOL

I guess I just have to realize not everyone regards their best friend the same way I do.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm sure it helps that you actually know me tongue2

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:08 PM
Thai basil and chili flavored almonds... with chop sticks LOL

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:04 PM

He must need the money laugh

Hes already loaded, lives on his huge ranch with former wwe diva Sable...he lives a very simple life with no Internet access or any techno gadgetry

To be honest I don't really care. I just don't like the guys "persona"

He could be all nice and down to earth but the person he chooses to show the world is a total douche

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 04:02 PM

should date your bf

Trust me, both of our lives would be way easier if we were into chicks. It's just not the case.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 03:57 PM

So basically you guys are all saying who cares what your friends think and do whatever you want regardless?

I do care though, she's more important to me than any guy ever has been. Seems like best friend to some people means "least objectionable person in your life" lol

Mysmyka,

IN the end it is your relationship. I have friends. The only approval I look for in them is a nod. Other than that I will be with this person working out the relationship. You do have a tight bond with your friend. It kinda sounds like you want her to take the responsibility for making the right choice for you. What if she chooses wrong? Would you blame her? Of course not. Look picking someone is a right of passage. Just keep at it. Don't think negatively. Good luck, hope this helps.

No no, I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. I'm usually pretty good at it too, but when it comes to relationships I always find myself coming up short. Since I'm getting such a negative response I can only assume you guys don't agree with the idea that you should get help with things you're not very good at.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 03:56 PM
It's my best feature and simultaneously the cause of the most of the complications in my life LOL

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/20/16 03:42 PM
I like lyrics and singing them so it would be hard for me to do that in another language laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25