Community > Posts By > msmyka

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 03:37 PM
More patience ... I seem to have missed that line completely. I was distracted by the butt line :tongue:

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 03:35 PM
Drink... Outside

The end

biggrin

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 03:28 PM
Guess she didn't like that huh David? Lol

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 03:27 PM
Hahahaha all of that is freakin golden ^^^

rofl

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 12:59 PM
I'm a major Harry Potter nerd but I can't get with the Dramione noway

msmyka's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:26 AM
Every guy I've dated has been way different looking than the last, many different nationalities, jobs and life histories. I tend to bond with people on a very personal level which has nothing to do with any of the above listed. The unfortunate part is that most of these guys were disasters hahahaha

msmyka's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:26 AM
Tri-tip... for breakfast

Don't judge me tongue2

msmyka's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:01 AM

Actually I do get this and I have a few close friends that I value their opinions. We do call each other or have a night over hot wings to bounce things off each other.
I take what they have to say and I evaluate things for myself.

I get the why's of you doing this and I would have to say tread very very carefully.

If you ask her to check out this guy..
Because she cares for you...She is gonna to exactly that. And Lord help the guy each and everything she finds wrong will be magnified because she will want to help.

I think a better option might be to include whomever you are dating to include group activities. Etc..

And the other thing why wouldn't she tell you a head of time that GF... He had better be great in bed because out of it he is a ... fill in the blanks.

I have done that with GF's before and let them decide...

But seeking someone's approval not really nice to have but not something I have to have because at the end of the day I am the one having to live with myself and my choices...

Welcome back good to see you

Honestly though she's really not like that. It's not like she's going to expect him to pass some test. What I've asked of her is to just meet them early on. If she doesn't meet them until after I'm already attached she won't interfere.

Then yes, I would ask her to meet him and give you input ...I also think you are smart and classy you will take what she has to say and evaluate it.
Good luck

Exactly, thank you for taking the time to understand what I'm saying and not just making a blanket statement about what you think I'm saying.... it's appreciated.

msmyka's photo
Fri 06/24/16 09:37 AM

I honestly feel sorry for those of you who don't have someone in your life that you trust and respect enough to value their opinion. Her friendship means the world to me and I can't imagine not having her around for life.
Now for the 37th time, I never said I needed someone to make a decision for me. So just chill with that **** people.

i feel sorry for people that cant make their own decision.

I feel sorry for people who can't read.

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 04:25 PM

I have a question to ask on this thread. I see a lot of profiles that have a "just say hi" or "mingles 2" logo printed over their profile. They say they are looking for a relationship or marriage. I feel they have been here for a really long time. Should I take those people seriously? Just asking for advice. They how they are online.

If their pictures still have the logo on them then there's a good chance they are very old. You can take them
As seriously as anyone else here but I would recommend asking for new pics.

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 03:12 PM
First tip: JOIN THE COMMUNITY

This is where all the active members are, and it's a good place to get to know people.

Start threads, interact, make the mods do some work tongue2

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 03:08 PM
I know some of you may see me as "new" but in reality I've been a member of this site since 2008 (before it was even called mingle)

Shout outs to my other "JustSayHi" peeps!

Anywho I thought it would be helpful to post a thread with tips for navigating and getting the most out of your time here.

Everyone feel free to chime in with your own tips.

This is not a thread to complain about people or the site, but rather to be HELPFUL.

Ok, go!

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 12:36 PM

and i don't understand why Dorne is outa the picture... seems Cersi would be wanting revenge against them...

They aren't out of the picture, she just has to deal with her own stuff first.

Also it seems like shes accepting of the prophesy that all 3 of her children will die.

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:58 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how we find out about Jon- through Bran's vision. Although Benjen might have some insight/ context as well.

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:53 AM
I'm expecting a "Mad Queen" Cercei moment where she fully wrecks the entire Sept with the wild fire the Mad King left behind (since they keep referencing it)

I think we will also get to see the end of the Tower of Joy flashback that Bran saw his dad in earlier this season.... I really hope that isn't the cliff hanger!

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:49 AM
Just stupidity in general... It's hard to call it a pet peeve when it's such an epidemic

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:40 AM
I'm so excited for the finally! It's going to be an extra 15 mins longer than a typical episode. Gotta wrap up all those remaining story lines

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:37 AM

If it hurts, your doing something wrong.

Dang it I had just typed this out, almost exactly verbatim and then I see your post. laugh

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:35 AM
Entertainment lol

msmyka's photo
Wed 06/22/16 12:49 PM

I'm sure..the kleenex was talking about his....nose?...uh huh.

Not a 'typical man-thing to say'...unless you consider observation a 'typical man-thing' then if that's the case...then I guess you're right. laugh

Haha, that was taking the piss... not taking an interest in his bits

I know that...but he still has you talking about them...wait now I have you talking about them:grumble now he has me talking about them toonoway laugh

oh..and P.S...mine is the exception:wink:
:tongue:

:banana:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25