Community > Posts By > msmyka

msmyka's photo
Tue 07/05/16 12:08 PM
You can try setting your email filters to now allow anyone who is looking for an "intimate encounter"

msmyka's photo
Mon 07/04/16 11:15 AM

did you read where Dany and jon might wed? seems there was an old pact between the starks and targaryens..

It's ALL speculation at this point so who knows

msmyka's photo
Mon 07/04/16 11:04 AM
Yes! I love that map! Although it's book accurate not show accurate so somethings might be different.

msmyka's photo
Sat 07/02/16 08:24 AM
Unfortunately for me yes I do think a lot of people need to feel needed. I totally suck at making guys feel like I need them, one of the many reasons I'm single lol

msmyka's photo
Sat 07/02/16 08:22 AM
Or what the Boltons do to people scared

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/01/16 12:36 PM
LOL sounds like you stumbled across the show at some pretty gruesome moments. It's not always like that but if you cant handle moments like that then it probably wouldn't be to your liking.

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/01/16 12:10 PM
YUP and I'm ok with that for now :)

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:22 AM

was there ever an instance that it came to a certain point you were too emotionally attached to the person you have had merely met online?

Yes but more of in a hopeful way.... I'm not completely delusional to think I could love someone I've never met.

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:21 AM
I'm sure she hid it from you because she knew you wouldn't like it. I wouldn't be very happy with it either, if I were in your situation. The lying just makes the action which was already disrespectful even worse. If she couldn't predict that it wouldn't go very well when you showed up and he was there then she doesn't sound very bright.

msmyka's photo
Fri 07/01/16 11:15 AM
Not as much as I used to when I was younger... maybe I just need a good kissing partner again bigsmile

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:02 PM
Nope, I prefer to keep my piercings above the neck

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/30/16 01:37 PM
I do NOT like having short hair at all. Even in the summer when it feels like a blanket on my neck, I'm never tempted to cut it.

msmyka's photo
Thu 06/30/16 11:28 AM
Jon Snow's parents confirmed by HBO

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/27/16 05:58 PM
Mostly, I just let my actions speak for me. If you're my family or friend and something is important to you, I'm already on it, no need to ask.

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/27/16 01:49 PM
Jamie came out after her

msmyka's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:49 AM
I think it will be short as well but the same prophecy that told her all three of her children would die also told her she would be killed by her own younger brother. Based on the current situation id say Jamie is about to become a queenslayer. If you remember he became the kingslayer by murdering the mad king before he could do exactly what Cercei just did.

msmyka's photo
Sun 06/26/16 08:35 PM
OMG!!!!!! Did anyone else see all that?!?

shockedshockedshocked

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:50 PM
Mine are always from guys who are in the military, over seas, but their profile says they are local. They also don't type English very well and want me to message them on something called "wechat" (some sort of international chat app). A few of them were ballsy enough to suggest I just focus on getting to know them only. (This is only a few emails in)

They're pretty easy to spot.

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:39 PM
I see you do this on every thread you go into so I can only imagine this is your MO. That's fine if you were offering some sort of helpful advise but all you really did was point out how you felt I was wrong.

Good luck with that, you should just go ahead and plan on staying single.

msmyka's photo
Sat 06/25/16 08:32 PM
Alcohol and skin care products :laughing: but so worth it on both accounts biggrin

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25