Community > Posts By > Davew42503

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:41 AM

I can't speak for anyone else but I have 4 tats. All have spiritual significance for me they aren't tramp stamps. In fact my first one my grandfather picked with a bone needle and it was after my dream quest for a spirit guide. It signifies the day I officially became a grown up in our tribal tradition.

What an awesome reason for a tattoo!!!

This is what I have heard from women about "tramp stamps" "Its something else to grab a mans attention when I bend over" "Something pretty to look at when my man is banging me from behind"

Well at least someone is maintaining the humor...lol

frustrated frustrated noway noway rofl rofl

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:39 AM

its up to the person that gets it to decide what they want. why should anyone else tell them what to do with their body. they want it, let them have it. i personally think that tattoos on a woman are hot. and that means they can take some pain to get what they want. j m o

I agree that it is their body and they are fre to do what they want but, I feel that there is some things you really DO NOT Want to advertise...lol

Why? Women should be free to express themselves in any way they see fit. You don't have to like it, no one does but as long as someone is happy with themselves, that's all that matters. As for how we explain it to our kids, it's very simple. We say we got an "X" tattoo for "X" reason, whatever it may be. Most tats are symbolic of something so it should be easily explainable.

And, FYI, just because a woman has a tattoo, doesn't matter where, it does NOT make her a "tramp." I have none and find that statement patently offensive.

I am not here to put woman down for getting tats and stopping them from doing as they please! Iwas just curious as to why this particular type of tat and what it has come to be known as. I'm not calling any woman a "tramp" but, if you knowingly place a "known" label on yourself as one. I was just trying to find out why would you?

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:31 AM

I guess I have not seen this tatoo !! that your talking about huh

I am talking about the tats that are placed across the lower back. The general tag to that area is it is called a tramp stamp... I am not against tats... I was just questioning this particular type. and why?

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:26 AM

its up to the person that gets it to decide what they want. why should anyone else tell them what to do with their body. they want it, let them have it. i personally think that tattoos on a woman are hot. and that means they can take some pain to get what they want. j m o

I agree that it is their body and they are fre to do what they want but, I feel that there is some things you really DO NOT Want to advertise...lol

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:25 AM

It is soo NOT "alluring to any and all of the ladies"!

I stand corrected...I didnt mean to imply that all ladies desire this it just seems like there is a large portion of...

Davew42503's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:20 AM
I dont know maybe its my generation but, WHY? Why have a tat on your back that signifies this? I see these on the backs of a lot of woman of all ages! Even little girls as young as 6 want them! They think they are cool! I guess I'm just sounding off here but the question is why would ANY lady/woman want to have this on their back for all to see? and when the question arises 20 years from now and your little grandchild asks what that is and why? How or what are you going to tell them? I mean I am a rebel in more ways than I care to mention but still there are some things that used to be kept silent. lol Maybe age is catching up to me...lol Some tats look good and I see some great art out there. But what makes this so alluring to any and all ladies...

Davew42503's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:23 AM
There was this gas station in "redneck country" trying to increase its sales, so the owner put up a sign saying "Free Sex with Fill-up." Soon a "redneck" customer pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex.

The owner told him to pick a number from (1) to (10), and if he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex. The buyer then guessed (8) and the proprietor said, "No, you were close. The number was (7). Sorry, no free sex this time but maybe next time".

Some time thereafter, the same man, along with his buddy this time, pulled in again for a fill-up, and again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again gave him the same story and asked him to guess the correct number. The man guessed (2) this time, and the proprietor said, "Sorry, it was (3). You were close but no free sex this time".

As they were driving away, the driver said to his buddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't give away free sex".

The buddy replied, "No, it's not rigged -- my wife won twice last week

Davew42503's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:03 AM
Two elderly ladies are sitting on the front porch, doing nothing.

One lady turns and asks, "Do you still get horny?"

The other replies, "Oh sure I do."

The first old lady asks, "What do you do about it?"

The second old lady replies, "I suck a lifesaver."

After a few moments, the first old lady asks, "Who drives you to the beach?"

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:20 AM
A policeman was patrolling a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. There was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, cranked the window down, and said, "Yes Officer?" "What are you doing?" the policeman asked. "What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine." Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?" The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "What does it look like? She's knitting." "And how old are you?" the officer then asked the young man. "I'm nineteen," he replied. "And how old is she?" asked the officer. The young man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be eighteen."

Davew42503's photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:46 AM
MY SON THE VET

One Sunday, while counting the money in the weekly offering, the pastor of a small Florida church found a pink envelope containing $1000. It happened again the next week.

The following Sunday, he watched as the offering was collected and saw a little old lady put the distinctive pink envelope in the plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and I give some of it to the church."

The pastor replied, "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said, "$10,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed. "Your son is very successful; what does he do for a living?"

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is an honorable profession," the pastor said. "Where does he practice?"

The old lady said proudly, "In Nevada. He has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno."

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:49 AM

:smile: After a break-up, how long do you wait before dating again?:smile:

Depends...Am I in the bar/niteclub when this happens?

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:37 AM
one of the most memorable times I have the pleasure to experience is when I wake up early in the morning just before dawn.. just before the world around me awakens as well. There is silence. Just before the sun rises you hear it! LIFE! The birds are first. It is as if they are trying to call the sun up. There chirping gets louder and louder as the sun slowly rises up over the horizon. Then small animals and the noise grows exponetially!! The sound slowly becomes a roar! And another day has dawned!
Birds fly about. Insects flutter away.. Steam rises from lakes and trees. It is utterly stunning!!
I have witnessed this in many parts of the country and it is just an amazing breath taking view. My favorite place is on top of a mountain. There is plenty to see and experience. It can be breathtaking and humbling at the same time. I suggest it to anyone...

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:47 AM
You lose arguments with inanimate objects.

You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.

Job is interfering with your drinking.

Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.

Career won't progress beyond Senator from Massachusetts.

The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.

Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case-coincidence??-I think not!

Two hands and just one mouth...-now THAT's a drinking problem!

You can focus better with one eye closed.

The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.

You fall off the floor...

Your twin sons are named Barley and Hops.

Hey, 5 beers has just as many calories as the burger, screw dinner!

Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

At the AA meeting you begin, "Hi, my name is...uh..."

Your idea of cutting back is less salt.

You wake up in the bedroom, your underwear is in the bathroom, you fell asleep clothed. -Hmmm.

The whole bar says, "Hi" when you come in...

You think the Four Basic Food Groups are Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol and (Women or Men).

Every night you're beginning to find your roommate's cat more and more attractive.

Roseanne looks good.

Don't reconize your wife unless seen through the bottom of glass.

That damned pink elephant followed me home again.

Senators Kennedy and Packwood shake their heads when they walk past you.

I'm as jober as a sudge.

The shrubbery's drunk from too frequent watering.

You wake up screaming, "TORO TORO TORO!" in the middle of night.

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:39 AM
25 Things You'd Love To Say Out-Loud At Work:

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of ****.

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

How about never? Is never good for you?

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.

I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

Chaos, panic, and disorder---my work here is done.

I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.

Who lit the fuse on your tampon.

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:37 AM
The Female always makes THE RULES.

THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some of THE RULES.

The Female is never wrong.

If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

The Female can change her mind at any time.

The Male must never change his mind without the express written consent of The Female.

The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.

The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.

If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.

If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5.

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:34 AM

I'm sorry to say that during my time in the Marine Corps I witnessed similar episodes (without the cookies).

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:33 AM

Here are some of the submissions of actual comments, notices, and statements coming out of different companies:

As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday and employees will receive their cards in two weeks. (This was the winning entry; Fred Dales at Microsoft Corporation )

What I need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter. (Lykes Lines Shipping)

How long is this Beta guy going to keep testing our stuff? (Programming intern, Microsoft IIS Development team)

E-mail is not to be used to pass on information or data. It should be used only for company business. (Accounting Mgr., Electric Boat Company)

This project is so important, we can't let things that are more important interfere with it. (Advertising/Mktg. Mgr., UPS)

Doing it right is no excuse for not meeting the schedule. No one will believe you solved this problem in one day! We've been working on it for months. Now, go act busy for a few weeks and I'll let you know when it's time to tell them.(R&D Supervisor, Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing/3M Corp.)

My boss spent the entire weekend retyping a 25-page proposal that only needed corrections. She claims the disk I gave her was damaged and she couldn't edit it. The disk I gave her was write-protected. (CIO of Dell Computers)

Quote from the boss: "Teamwork is a lot of people doing what 'I' say." (Mktg. executive, Citrix Corporation)

My sister passed away and her funeral was scheduled for Monday. When I told my boss, he said she died so that I would have to miss work on the busiest day of the year. He then asked if we could change her burial to Friday. He said,"That would be better for me." (Shipping Executive, FTD Florists)

We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the employees. (AT&T Lone Lines Division)

One day my boss asked me to submit a status report to him concerning a project I was working on. I asked him if tomorrow would be soon enough. He said, "If I wanted it tomorrow, I would have waited until tomorrow to ask for it!" (New Business Mgr., Hallmark Cards)

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:28 AM
Black And Hispanic People Know, But White People Won't Admit:

Elvis is dead.
Jesus was not white.
Rap music is here to stay.
Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
Skinny does not equal sexy.
Thomas Jefferson had black children.
A 5-year-child is too big for a stroller.
N'Sync will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5.
An occasional butt-whooping helps a child stay in line.
Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.

White And Black People Know, But Hispanic People Won't Admit:

Hickeys are not attractive.
Chicken is food, not a roommate.
Jesus is not a name for your son.
Men don't wear hair nets.
Maria is a name but not for every other daughter.
"Jump out and run" is not a substitute for car insurance.
10 people to a car is considered too many.
Buttoning just the top button of your shirt is a bad fashion statement.
Mami and Papi can't possibly be the nickname of every person in your family.
Letting your children run wildly through the store is not normal.

White And Hispanic People Know, But Black People Won't Admit:

O.J. did it.
Tupac is dead.
Teeth should not be decorated.
Weddings should start on time.
Your pastor doesn't know everything.
Jesse Jackson will never be president.
Red is not a Kool-aid flavor, it's a color.
Church does not require expensive clothes.
Crown Royal bags are meant to be thrown away.
Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car.

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:23 AM
A little boy went to the store with his grandmother and on the way home, he was looking at the things she had purchased.

He found a package of panty hose and began to sound out the words "Queen Size".

He then turned to his grandmother and exclaimed,

"Look Grandma, you wear the same size as our bed!"

Davew42503's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:21 AM
Edited by Davew42503 on Thu 08/07/08 06:34 AM
A blonde found out that her husband was cheating on her while stationed in Saudi a few months ago, so she sends him this care package. He is excited to get a package from his wife back home.

He finds that it contains a batch of home made cookies and a VHS tape of his favorite TV shows. He invites a couple of his buddies over and they're all sitting around having a great time eating the cookies and watching some episodes of South Park.

Right in the middle of one episode the tape cuts to a home video of his wife on her knees taking care of his best friend. After a few seconds, he does his business in her mouth and she turns and spits the load right into the mixing bowl of cookie dough.

She then looks at the camera and says, "By the way, I want a divorce."

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14