Community > Posts By > Davew42503

Davew42503's photo
Mon 10/06/08 11:24 AM
Ask any man what a woman's ultimate fantasy is and they will tell you, to have two men at once.
According to a recent social logical study this is true, however most men do not realize that in this fantasy, one man is cooking, and the other is cleaning.

Davew42503's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:53 AM

you may not hane milk and bread...but I give you the good samaritan award for the day!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

And I second that award!!drinkerdrinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana: flowers flowers

Davew42503's photo
Thu 10/02/08 07:26 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWblushing I need a cuddle right now!!!!!!!!!!happy flowerforyou flowers drool drool :angel: :angel:

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:35 AM
Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!

The farther south you go, the more dollar stores there are

Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers

The difference between e-mail and regular mail is that computers handle e-mail, and computers never decide to come to work one day and shoot all the other computers

If you want a language that tries to lock up all the sharp objects and fire-making implements, use Pascal or Ada: the Nerf languages, harmless fun for children of all ages, and they won’t mar the furniture

COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

LISP = Lots of Irritating Silly Parentheses
The beginning of the programmer’s wisdom is understanding the difference between getting program to run and having a runnable program

Squash one bug, you’ll see ten new bugs popping

Everytime i time i touch my code, i give birth to ten new bugs

boast = blogging is open & amiable sharing of thoughts

We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted

If it weren’t for C, we’d all be programming in BASI and OBO

Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner

Bad or corrupt header, go get a haircut

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:33 AM
Edited by Davew42503 on Wed 09/24/08 11:37 AM
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t

If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0

I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features

Roses are #FF0000 , Violets are #0000FF , All my base belongs to you

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

Hand over the calculator, friends don’t let friends derive drunk

I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code

Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue…

The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX

A penny saved is 1.39 cents earned, if you consider income tax

Unix, DOS and Windows…the good, the bad and the ugly

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila

The code that is the hardest to debug is the code that you know cannot possibly be wrong

UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity

Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny

C://dos
C://dos.run
run.dos.run

You know it’s love when you memorize her IP number to skip DNS overhead

JUST SHUT UP AND REBOOT!!

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

Alcohol & calculus don’t mix. Never drink & derive

How do I set a laser printer to stun?

There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer

Concept: On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape button

It’s not bogus, it’s an IBM standard

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:30 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!frustrated noway noway tears tears slaphead slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :angel: :angel: surprised surprised surprised

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:29 AM
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!

My fav...lol
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated noway noway noway grumble grumble explode explode :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinks drinks rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Davew42503's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:45 PM
Finallyslaphead ....A test I can pass...I'm writing this all down...thanks...:banana: drool

Davew42503's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:41 PM
Edited by Davew42503 on Tue 09/23/08 12:42 PM
I know everyone is tired of seeing this...But this is why I do not buy houses and rent them out...

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:48 AM
what???????????? No one like my joke????

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:47 AM
AINT IT THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!frustrated frustrated huh noway noway surprised

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:44 AM
what huh huh frustrated frustrated tears slaphead surprised oops

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:42 AM

Need a haz-mat team for THAT!!! Poor cats!!! That's cruelty to animals.
And, clothes hung on the bed don't jive with the trash on it. It almost appears at times the it was like someone hit a couple restaurant dumpsters and poured the contents on the bed, etc.
And, that cat box, although not pristine, did not look as gross as one would expect from such a slob.
I used to clean a friend's house for extra income and frankly, lovely people, but just about THIS BAD, but they didn't smoke, Had two big dogs with long fur, a couple of cats, and opened cans of food on the floor and carpet and yard, lots of mold in glasses and cups an on plates. It was very nasty. I was blessed with the extra money, but they were so unclean and wouldn't manage to do their own chores even though healthy, etc.

You have beter fortitude than me....That is just as gross... Idated a lady who had her own house cleeaning business and there were some really BADD!! places...dead dogs and cats lying about inthis one house I went ot help her clean and we walked in on someone sleeping in the bedroom.....I dont see how???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:24 AM
A Republican in a wheelchair entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that Jesus sitting over there?'

The waitress nodded 'yes,' so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that Jesus over there?'

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, 'My treat.'

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, 'Hey there, honey! How's about getting' me a cold glass of Miller Light?' He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that God's boy over there?'

The waitress once more nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold glass of beer. 'On my bill,' he said.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.'

The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

Jesus also passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.' The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, praised the Lord and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then Jesus walked towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, 'Don't touch me .. I'm collecting disability.'

Davew42503's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:12 AM
http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637

Davew42503's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:27 AM
I gotta rememberthat one...lol
laugh rofl slaphead

Davew42503's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:19 AM
A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there. She asked if there was something which she could help the gentleman with.

The man said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.

The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.

The man agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. So I was wondering what you could give me for it?"

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister."

When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, and $3000 a month living expenses.

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:40 AM
Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee. (Now I know why they record these conversations!):

Operator: "Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?"
Caller: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."
Operator: "What sort of trouble??"
Caller: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away."
Operator: "Went away?"
Caller: "They disappeared."
Operator: "Hmm. So what does your screen look like now?"
Caller: "Nothing."
Operator: "Nothing??"
Caller: "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
Operator: "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out??"
Caller: "How do I tell?"
Operator: "Can you see the 'C: prompt' on the screen??"
Caller: "What's a sea-prompt?"
Operator: "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"
Caller: "There isn't any cursor; I told you, it won't accept anything I type."
Operator: "Does your monitor have a power indicator??"
Caller: "What's a monitor?"
Operator: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on??"
Caller: "I don't know."
Operator: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that??"
Caller: "Yes, I think so."
Operator: "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall.
Caller: "Yes, it is."
Operator: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."
Caller: "Okay, here it is."
Operator: "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."
Caller: "I can't reach."
Operator: "OK. Well, can you see if it is??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over??"
Calle "Well, it's not because I don't have the right angle -- it's because it's dark."
Operator: "Dark??"
Caller: "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window."
Operator: "Well, turn on the office light then."
Caller: "I can't."
Operator: "No? Why not??"
Caller: "Because there's a power failure."
Operator: "A power .... A power failure? Aha. Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff that your computer came in??"
Caller: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
Operator: "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
Caller: "Really? Is it that bad?"
Operator: "Yes, I'm afraid it is."
Caller: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them??"
Operator: "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer!!!"

Davew42503's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:39 AM
Customer: "I've been calling 700-1000 for two days and can't get through; can you help?"
Operator: "Where did you get that number, sir?"
Customer: "It's on the door of your business."
Operator: "Sir, those are the hours that we are open."

Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?"
Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about."
Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?"
Operator: "I think it means the telephone plug on the wall."

Caller: "Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am traveling in Australia ?"
Operator: "Does the product name give you a clue?"

Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while traveling in Europe )
"If I register my car in France , and then take it to England , do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?"

Directory Enquiries
Caller: "I'd like the number of the Argo Fish Bar, please"
Operator: "I'm sorry, there's no listing. Are you sure that the spelling is correct?"
Caller: "Well, it used to be called the Bargo Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off."

Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.
Operator: "Woven? Are you sure?"
Caller: "Yes. That's what it says on the label -- Woven in Scotland "

On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone box Told a worried operator:
"I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up the window to write the number on."

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
Customer: "OK."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer: "Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'."

Tech Support: "OK. At the bottom left hand side of your screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"
Customer: "Wow! How can you see my screen from there?"

Caller: "I deleted a file from my PC last week and I just realized that I need it. So, if I turn my system clock back two weeks will I get my file back again?"

Davew42503's photo
Tue 09/16/08 06:16 AM
Little Billy came home from school to see the family's pet rooster dead in the front yard. Rigor Mortis had set in and it was flat on its back with its legs in the air. When his Dad came home Billy said, "Dad our rooster is dead and his legs are sticking in the air. Why are his legs sticking in the air?"

His father thinking quickly said, "Son, that's so God can reach down from the clouds and lift the rooster straight up to heaven."

"Gee Dad that's great," said little Billy. A few days later, when Dad came home from work, Billy rushed out to meet him yelling, "Dad, Dad we almost lost Mom today!"

"What do you mean?" said Dad.

"Well Dad, I got home from school early today and went up to your bedroom and there was Mom flat on her back with her legs in the air screaming, "Jesus I'm coming, I'm coming" If it hadn't of been for Uncle George holding her down we'd have lost her for sure!"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14