Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:38 AM

It feels like ages since I've been here!i think my mingles days are getting numberd.i am planning a short tour this july down south!Plus trying to get mt cd finished!

I want a copy of that mister
Ofcourse....$12.99laugh

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:34 AM
It feels like ages since I've been here!i think my mingles days are getting numberd.i am planning a short tour this july down south!Plus trying to get mt cd finished!

no photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:31 AM
Morning!

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 01:36 PM

Chrissy...you are woman who knows the right time to dig deep and come with the real.I respect you so much!

Thank you Sal. But I've learned that real for me, is not even perception for others.smooched blushing
Perception is everything.Don't worry how other's perceive you...a true and honest spirit is the one who walks where there is no path...she lays a path in walking! Wow..ok...that was deep.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 01:29 PM
Chrissy...you are woman who knows the right time to dig deep and come with the real.I respect you so much!

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:12 AM

Ok Gypsy....let's do this!

1)Beer or Wine?
2)Sunset or Sunrise?
3)PBJ or BLT?
4)Baseball or Football?
5)Silent or Moaner?
wine, sunset and sunrise, blt, baseball, moaner?laugh laugh laugh

Ok what do I win????bigsmile :banana: drinker
Congrats lady...you are now the proud owner of the bird call and sling shot to help you thru thoes ruff mornings!

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:06 AM
Ok Gypsy....let's do this!

1)Beer or Wine?
2)Sunset or Sunrise?
3)PBJ or BLT?
4)Baseball or Football?
5)Silent or Moaner?

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 09:23 AM

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 05:30 AM
Good Morning

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:09 PM
Hey Rare!

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 05:01 PM
Hi Becky...how's all?I am just getting home now!

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:57 PM
The Plumber!

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:40 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Sun 06/21/09 04:45 PM
"Here's to good friends
tonight is kinda special
the beer we pour,
must say something more somehow,
So tonight...tonight......
Let it be Lowenbrau"drinks

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 03:11 PM
Happy Birthday Krupa!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:47 AM

At least you are able to admit you overreact!
Sometimes yes..and sometimes no.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:46 AM
Ok...I'm off to work now.Unfortunately my only drama today is trying to restore someone's bathroom...and I honestly don't feel up to it today!
Note to self...do not promise family you will work for them on the weekends!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:43 AM

Do you think that it could be you overreacting a bit when you think someone is being very negative toward you?
Sometimes yes...and sometimes no!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:42 AM

I think the 2 of you should get a room and make out or kick the crap out of each other. Either way I want the pay per view rights.:wink:
That is no way to solve problems my friend.Peace is the only way!:heart:

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 06:32 AM

Just because you don't like that someone disagrees with you doesn't mean it's always negative.
That is true....I've chatted pleasantly with people who disagree all the time.That is called communicating. Unfortunatley not all people are that pleasant.You can surley agree that there are some negative people in this world...just as there are people who have opposing views but can also agree to disagree!
It's a big old world with lots of different personalities!
I appreciate your concern and focusing in on this matter.You appear to be a very caring woman!

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 04:54 AM

Seems to work well! :wink:

I am so glad that the product has worked for you! Did it get rid of the pesky thread stalker?

So far, so good!
I had that same problem in a thread I had started.A woman use to chime in with negative remarks all the time...she said it amused here!I figured the best way to let her know how it feels to have an amusing thread is to be amused by her threads.Although...her threads are even less amusing than her personality!

Some people have different vies in threads and some would consider that negative... We all think differently, could that possibly be the case rather than someone being negative?
You are correct in your statement...but in my case I would have to say NO!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25