Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:55 PM
Not only didn't i say that...but i believe a mod should be informed about you for lying about me in a thread!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:50 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Mon 06/15/09 01:52 PM

No, it isn't my objective. However, it's obvious that a lot of what you say is to get reactions from people. I can't take that seriously.
Again..I am sorry if that is how you feel...but that is not my intent.I thought you had a very cool topic on this thread and felt like sharing. i didn't know opening my heart would be so difficult to take.I apologize...and certainly don't wanna ruin your thread.
But if ever there was a miscommunication...you just stepped right into it.
Mabey if partners would only listen to the heart...and stop what the mind wants to hear....relationships would thrive!

I've tried communicating in your other thread and anytime someone disagreed with you, you'd say they were full of hate. So you weren't the best at communication either, were you? huh
I dare you to pull that quote.I never ever said that to anyone there.Pull it and i will get off mingles!I am challenging you to find that quote my dear!
And for anyone who is wondering what she is taliking about..it is called WE ARE ALL ONE.I invite you all to read the pages and find that quote.
I expect to hear from you soon singmesweet.
You can bash my idea's but don't ever lie about me...I am here now and challenge you!FIND IT!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:42 PM

You see how a man and woman can mis communicate.I wrote at the end of my last post "But certainly not needed"...you you insist I said it was needed.Singmesweet..i think you ar a great girl.But our interaction is the perfect example of mis communication and goes on all the time with fueding couples.
No answer needed..means no answer needed!

Sorry. Needed wasn't the right word. Maybe I should have said wanted. But no, you cannot compare us to "feuding couples." We don't know each other at all, other than in the forums. You've had an issue with me ever since I said the whole "I love you" thing was a bit creepy. You keep bringing that up. That's all.
I actually love you in the other thread and miss you terribly.You are a woman who speaks her mind and in my book...that is special.You never fear a battle of thoughts and I truly respect that!
So as for having an issue with you...you couldn't be farther from the truth!

send her flowers, a nice gesture but confrontation will only beget confrontation from singsmesweet - shhh my $ is on her :thumbsup:

but I realize you just like getting a rise out of her
You realize wrong then.You don't know me Fran!Judge not another till you judge yourself.I like Singmesweet...so please explain where this "rise" you speak of comes from?

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:36 PM

No, it isn't my objective. However, it's obvious that a lot of what you say is to get reactions from people. I can't take that seriously.
Again..I am sorry if that is how you feel...but that is not my intent.I thought you had a very cool topic on this thread and felt like sharing. i didn't know opening my heart would be so difficult to take.I apologize...and certainly don't wanna ruin your thread.
But if ever there was a miscommunication...you just stepped right into it.
Mabey if partners would only listen to the heart...and stop what the mind wants to hear....relationships would thrive!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:31 PM

noway rofl
I really thought you would of handeld this thread better...i don't think making fun of people is really what your objective was here.People don't always share to get a reaction..people share because they feel they will be heard!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:22 PM

You see how a man and woman can mis communicate.I wrote at the end of my last post "But certainly not needed"...you you insist I said it was needed.Singmesweet..i think you ar a great girl.But our interaction is the perfect example of mis communication and goes on all the time with fueding couples.

Sorry. Needed wasn't the right word. Maybe I should have said wanted. But no, you cannot compare us to "feuding couples." We don't know each other at all, other than in the forums. You've had an issue with me ever since I said the whole "I love you" thing was a bit creepy. You keep bringing that up. That's all.
I actually love you in the othet thread and miss you terribly.You are a woman who speaks her mind and in my book...that is special.You never fear a battle of thoughts and I truly respect that!

scared scared scared scared
Is that how men are to communicate?

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:21 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Mon 06/15/09 01:22 PM

I actually love you in the other thread and miss you terribly.You are a woman who speaks her mind and in my book...that is special.You never fear a battle of thoughts and I truly respect that!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:17 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Mon 06/15/09 01:18 PM

Nope!

Got it.
Cool...but I guess you don't agree with no comment!Only adding my two cents..."and now back t our program"

Were you waiting for me to agree with you? After you said we shouldn't wait for answers? laugh
you shouldn't wait for answers from significant others that you feel will heal a relationship! As for a simple thread where people post thoughts and ideas...yes an answer would of been productive...but certainly not needed!

You stated what you thought. I was unaware that a response from me was needed.
You see how a man and woman can mis communicate.I wrote at the end of my last post "But certainly not needed"...you insist I said it was needed.Singmesweet..i think you are a great girl.But our interaction is the perfect example of mis communication and goes on all the time with fueding couples.

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:12 PM

Nope!

Got it.
Cool...but I guess you don't agree with no comment!Only adding my two cents..."and now back t our program"

Were you waiting for me to agree with you? After you said we shouldn't wait for answers? laugh
you shouldn't wait for answers from significant others that you feel will heal a relationship! As for a simple thread where people post thoughts and ideas...yes an answer would of been productive...but certainly not needed!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:06 PM

Nope!

Got it.

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:01 PM

if yer not going to wait on an answer

why bother bringing anything up

it appears by that statement it is not a conversation that is wanted

but a this is how it so conform

What?
He was stating that I was opening up to you...not suggesting that you were in the equasion of my answer...but you felt the need to defend yourself saying...that is not what I said!I was only opening up my heart and finding a way to communicate my feelings on this matter!This is how miscommunication and people being afraid to open up begin!
BTW...I love this thread singmesweet!

I just clarified that I was not waiting around for answers from someone. Isn't that called communicating? :wink:
It is communicating ...yes...but only on a specific sentence.There was so much more there that wasn't adressed!

Such as?

You see...you need me to repeat myself.I will! "Some People have a hard time saying what they feel, not everyone can be so honest and forth comming" "It is up to us to sometimes read the signs and make a change" "we are responsible for ourselves"

These are a few.But you could of read back and seen that..or elaborated on it from the begining.Unless you are just not intrested in my input..in which case..i respect that!

Ah. When you said there was more that wasn't addressed, I thought you meant other than what you said.
Nope!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:58 PM

What?
He was stating that I was opening up to you...not suggesting that you were in the equasion of my answer...but you felt the need to defend yourself saying...that is not what I said!I was only opening up my heart and finding a way to communicate my feelings on this matter!This is how miscommunication and people being afraid to open up begin!

I just clarified that I was not waiting around for answers from someone. Isn't that called communicating? :wink:
It is communicating ...yes...but only on a specific sentence.There was so much more there that wasn't adressed!

Such as?

You see...you need me to repeat myself.I will! "Some People have a hard time saying what they feel, not everyone can be so honest and forth comming" "It is up to us to sometimes read the signs and make a change" "we are responsible for ourselves"

These are a few.But you could of read back and seen that..or elaborated on it from the begining.Unless you are just not intrested in my input..in which case..i respect that!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:52 PM

What?

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:44 PM

What?

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:40 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Mon 06/15/09 12:40 PM

You know what I'd like to see more of? Men being upfront and honest about things. Now, I'm not saying all men are like this, but from what I've seen and what other women have told me, many men avoid confrontation like the plague. It isn't that difficult to just be upfront about what you're thinking. If something isn't working out, let us know. It can't be that hard.
BTW...this can also be true about a woman!

I'm sure it can. I don't have issues like this with women, which is why I was speaking specifically about men.
Well then the answer is simple.Some people have a hard time saying what they feel! Not everyone can be so honest and forth comming.It is sometimes up to us to read the signs and make a change..not waiting around for an answer or decision from the other!After all...we are all responsible for ourselves...the minute we wait for answers from a significant other...we give them the power!

I didn't say anything about waiting around for answers. I just said it would be nice to see more being upfront.

A very good observation!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:33 PM

You know what I'd like to see more of? Men being upfront and honest about things. Now, I'm not saying all men are like this, but from what I've seen and what other women have told me, many men avoid confrontation like the plague. It isn't that difficult to just be upfront about what you're thinking. If something isn't working out, let us know. It can't be that hard.

I'm sure it can. I don't have issues like this with women, which is why I was speaking specifically about men.
Well then the answer is simple.Some people have a hard time saying what they feel! Not everyone can be so honest and forth comming.It is sometimes up to us to read the signs and make a change..not waiting around for an answer or decision from the other!After all...we are all responsible for ourselves...the minute we wait for answers from a significant other...we give them the power!

I didn't say anything about waiting around for answers. I just said it would be nice to see more being upfront.
I agree it would be nice! But it is also dangerous to want something another is not able to give...that is really the only point I am making!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:28 PM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:22 PM

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:20 PM
I believe I am very upfront Singmesweet!Sometimes the woman will find it a bit too much too take and question how I can feel and say the things i believe! Too some it may appear creepy...but to most it paves the way to better relationship!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 12:09 PM
I thought of you last night as I lay in bed watching Bugs Bunny!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25