Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:38 AM

That's why so many "TALKS" turn into 'fights'.
Many men think the woman is attacking them and they become defensive instead of just truly listening and then sharing their thoughts and views in return.
Don't they know that everything doesn't have to be a combat!!
I have to say...that is also true...but there are some men out there that can share and open with a woman!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:37 AM

waving Morning!

I think it is generally best to be up front in most situations. Kinda goes along with honesty and trust.... know what I mean?
Thoes are very true words Tanya!Most men find it difficult to say the right words in a specific situation! A good woman can always sooth a man's heart and give him the confidence to open up!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:34 AM
Good Morning Tee Hee Hee...your name makes me giggle!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:32 AM
Edited by salvatore35 on Tue 06/16/09 06:33 AM

I do think that's how some men are. They assume it's confrontational when it isn't.
I agree with you singmesweet...alot of men assume and never really find their heart and the right feelings to dicuss with their partner! it is a shame...because i have learned that the more you give a woman...she will alaways giveyou back ten fold!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:14 AM

Good mornin sal, ladies, gentleman.
drinker

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:09 AM
You two have a way of making this morning alot more entertaining than usual!I nearly spit my coffee up!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:01 AM

Robin it's 8:30 in the morning and already you want credit tongue2

no it's not the same - I don't think of men having sexpitchfork

close but not the same pitchfork

ok fran i will sorta give ya that one yer probably not that conceited

i doubt you look at the guy and say i know he is thinking of having sex with you

but he may be saying that about you tho

:wink: laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

me conceited neva :wink:
I look at a guy and see him naked, don't really care what he's thinking about as what matters is what I am thinking about devil

it's not even 9am and I am straight smack in the middle of the gutta!!! pitchfork

The sun ain't the only thing that rises in the morning!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:55 AM

Fran...I'm touring this summer and could use an opening act...would love to sign you up?The pay is horrible but the scenery is great!

who needs money, show me the scenery :banana:

I can see it now...the FranSal summer tour brought to you buy MINGLES...a place where love is an email away!

yay I got top billing!! :banana:

Brought to you by M2 - View the world differently and share your experiences.

And the letter Q :thumbsup:
I always give the lady top billing...my momma raised me right!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:55 AM
Good Morning ADJ4U...always a pleasure to see you around the campus!Hope you are well!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:48 AM

Fran...I'm touring this summer and could use an opening act...would love to sign you up?The pay is horrible but the scenery is great!

who needs money, show me the scenery :banana:

I can see it now...the FranSal summer tour brought to you buy MINGLES...a place where love is an email away!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:43 AM
Good Morning Biker...king of the road and one hell of a guy!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:42 AM

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:39 AM
The guuta huh? I think you belong on the street where we all get get a glorious look at a woman with a great sense of humor and self!
Top of the muffin to ya lady!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:37 AM
Good Morning Patti...I love you!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:35 AM
Good Morning all!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:34 AM
Good Morning Fran...you had me in stitches yesterday!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:22 AM
I love a woman with a head on her shoulders...because I hate necks!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:05 AM
:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:00 PM
Edited by salvatore35 on Mon 06/15/09 02:02 PM

Woah dude. I'm not trying to lie about you. Relax.
I will leave your thread..just get this straight.Don't ever make a false accusation about me in a thread.I will be there everytime..you can pounce on my ideas but don't ever attack my character!
I am sorry for getting this topic off thread.i will leave you now!

no photo
Mon 06/15/09 01:58 PM

Not only didn't i say that...but i believe a mod should be informed about you for lying about me in a thread!
Shall we have the mods look up your insane lie and have them deal with this??????They can look thru my thread and see no such wording!What do you say singmesweet?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25