Community > Posts By > salvatore35

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:30 AM
Edited by salvatore35 on Tue 06/16/09 07:30 AM

slaphead
ok...I am extending my hand in friendship to you again singmesweet.i would love to be friends and get to know you better.Do you except?I am being honest too...this is not a joke.I want to call a truce with you and apologize for all actions passed.Do you take my hand in friendship?

Please stop.
Please stop what?Trying to find a common ground with you...I am apologizing and playing nice...why is that hard to take?

Give it a rest already. You've called me a liar, threatened to report me to mods, told me all about how I should be worried about my reputation here, told me you're "on to me" and not fooled by me. So no, I'd rather not be friends.
You have ridiculed me...called m a creep and bashed my beliefs...yet i am still willing to be friends.People are allowed to feel...but i would rather be friends.

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:28 AM
Well Fran...as you can see..it takes two to heal.I have extended a hand and apologized...so now what?

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:25 AM
Edited by salvatore35 on Tue 06/16/09 07:26 AM

slaphead
ok...I am extending my hand in friendship to you again singmesweet.i would love to be friends and get to know you better.Do you except?I am being honest too...this is not a joke.I want to call a truce with you and apologize for all actions passed.Do you take my hand in friendship?

Please stop.
Please stop what?Trying to find a common ground with you...I am apologizing and playing nice...why is that hard to take?

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:25 AM
Edited by salvatore35 on Tue 06/16/09 07:26 AM
I love that she is passionate about her feelings...and that she knows what she wants and dosen't give in if it doesn't agree with her truth.I do love alot of qualities about her....now i don't agree with some of her opinions...but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.I keep extending my hand in friendship to her...but she says NO everytime.It is possible for people to agree to disagree!

I am sorry singmesweet..i apologize and ask for peace from you.Do you accept?

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:19 AM

slaphead

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:13 AM

And in my personal experience- don't ask for something you are not ready to handle. Most women who have demanded me to express my feelings have inadvertantly opened one big f*cking pandoras box and afterwards have all replied "I'm sorry I asked". Don't tease tigers. They may maul you dead.
I don't hear the ladies responding to you.you're points are good too...hmmm..very curious!

Probably because most of us are working and respond when we have a chance.
Yes..i remodel..i know all about work...and curious of you to respond to me but not Biker.very intresting!

now Sal if you don't behave you won't be able to go outside and enjoy recess :wink: play nice w/sings - she rocks!!! :thumbsup:

bigsmile
You are right Fran....Singmesweet..I truly do Love You!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:08 AM

And in my personal experience- don't ask for something you are not ready to handle. Most women who have demanded me to express my feelings have inadvertantly opened one big f*cking pandoras box and afterwards have all replied "I'm sorry I asked". Don't tease tigers. They may maul you dead.
I don't hear the ladies responding to you.you're points are good too...hmmm..very curious!

Probably because most of us are working and respond when we have a chance.
Yes..i remodel..i know all about work...and curious of you to respond to me but not Biker.very intresting!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:08 AM

Eh, I'd rather talk about things than avoid questions that I might not want to hear the answer to.
Cryptic wording!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:07 AM
I'm thnking Biker....mabey if you adress it to the original OP..she will have an answer!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:05 AM

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:02 AM

And it goes both ways ya know. You women for centuries have forced men into no- win situations. We, like all animals have adapted to our environment. Cavewoman orga asks caveman volg "Ugh! Does this animal pelt make my ass look fat"? Volg replies "Umma! Yah! It so fat you can't hide behind triceritops"! BLAMMMM!!! Orga smacks volg with club! 35 million years later we've adapted to our environment. Suburbanite jane asks suburbanite d!ck "Ugh! Do these pleated rayon pants make my ass look fat"? D!ck replies "Why no dear, they are very appealing on you"!
Ok...if no ladies will comment on Bikers post..I will....funny as hell!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:55 AM

Sal, Fran, Sing, Biker and whoever else I missed. (sorry)
Thanks for the morning convo!

Men are from Jupiter and Women from Saturn (hence the rings) and that's why we still have URANUS!!!

Gotta get movin' on the day here!
Have a great one y'all!!! flowers
A woman with a sense of humor..is a woman who has everything!Be well friend!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:53 AM

That's why so many "TALKS" turn into 'fights'.
Many men think the woman is attacking them and they become defensive instead of just truly listening and then sharing their thoughts and views in return.
Don't they know that everything doesn't have to be a combat!!
I have to say...that is also true...but there are some men out there that can share and open with a woman!

That's why I say 'many' and 'most' I would NEVER say ALL!!!
I've come across quite a few men who can open and share but usually they were just friends. When in a relationship I think men are less open. I believe they feel more vulnerable and scared to let down the wall.

I must have been a man in my former life shocked and I must have kept some of the traits :wink:
I must of been a woman in my past life...cause i still have problems with men!:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:49 AM

Many men think the woman is attacking them and they become defensive instead of just truly listening and then sharing their thoughts and views in return.
I have to say...that is also true...but there are some men out there that can share and open with a woman!

That's why I say 'many' and 'most' I would NEVER say ALL!!!
I've come across quite a few men who can open and share but usually they were just friends. When in a relationship I think men are less open. I believe they feel more vulnerable and scared to let down the wall.
Point well taken...I have to say I have been open and honest in all my relationships! It's a subtle thing because different people require different needs in order to function in a relationship!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:45 AM

I don't think either sex has any real intentions of being confrontational. It's just perceived that way by party not getting what they wanted from the other party.

Exactly Fran! There is NO intent but the communication goes awry when two different approaches collide.

Dont think it's the approach (can be) but the recipient

of delivery that dictates whether we shall have a conversation or you shall just sit there in misery while I go on and on and on about what I forgot but you made me miserable and now it's my turn to make you miserable, I shall talk about shoes, shopping, my co worker, my brother, etc, etc, etc.

Just kidding!!! :laughing:
Fran..the tour starts in July...my manager will contact you!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:44 AM

I don't think either sex has any real intentions of being confrontational. It's just perceived that way by party not getting what they wanted from the other party.

Exactly Fran! There is NO intent but the communication goes awry when two different approaches collide.
But isn't it possible to get over the hump of confrontation and heal together.It doesn't have to stay confrontational.I knew a woman who was confrontational with me and i extended my hand to her in friendship and she said NO..you are a creep.So...both parties have to be willing to forgive!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:41 AM
Ok Biker...i am stealing that line and using it whenever possible....classic!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:40 AM
You women have no right to complain about men holding back their feelings. You did that to us. When women invented PMS, men invented ESPN.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:40 AM

It's why some avoid talking at all about certain things, too.
i have been guilty of that.It is hard for men sometimes to open up.We have been taught to be tough and unemotional...we do try our best though!

no photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:39 AM

waving Morning!

I think it is generally best to be up front in most situations. Kinda goes along with honesty and trust.... know what I mean?

Exactly!
I really couldn't agree more with you also!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25