Community > Posts By > never2old

never2old's photo
Tue 06/17/08 01:40 PM
flowerforyou What a beautiful day here in SW Indy area. Got the windows open with a breeze blowing through, sneezing, sniffling..lmao HI All You Hoosiers!!!! SO glad to see you all here, Thank you 'unsure' for starting our own little world in our New Mingle2 community. Good luck to everyone in their search for the ultimate 'other'. Word of advise, don't leap too soon, take your time and talk to someone first. Sometimes people are not who they want you to think they are. ohwell Anyway, Hi to ALL! Hey, any NHS alumni here from the NW Indy side? Shout out if u r there...........

never2old's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:01 AM
Words are more destructive than a physical beating. This girl obviously had other deeply rooted problems and was pushed over the edge by these cruel people. They will have to live with theirselves and, hopefully, that will be their worst punishment. the saying 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me' is very WRONG. You can heal from physical wounds but mentally wounds never go away because you always remember them. There are many physically attractive people out there that are very ugly on the inside and once you realize this their beauty disappears. God Bless You All..

never2old's photo
Mon 09/24/07 03:51 PM
OMG!!!! You used a toy boat for a child to PEE ON??!! I am shocked noway and have NEVER heard of anything so unappropriate in my life!!! Please do not give this advice for new Mommies anymore!! :angry: Cheerios will work fine and you won't have to 'fish' them out of the toilet frown after being PEED ON!!! How unsanitary sick and NASTY the thought is unconceivable and unimaginative to me. mad How does anyone else feel about this advice?huh yawn

never2old's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:40 AM
Seems like you have many difference of opinions here. I never had 'pee' all over anything because I taught my son to AIM inside the toilet not around the toilet. It all depends on the child I would think. Maybe some may have an 'aiming' problem..lol All I know is My son was not CONFUSED about his #1 or #2 since they ARE not the same as far as 'letting them go', lmao! Standing up on the stool made my son feel like a big boy like daddy, but since u have no daddy, maybe sitting down would suffice in this situation.

never2old's photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:43 AM
My son caught on the very first day and was totally potty trained from then on and all I did was (to pee) get a stool he could reach the toilet, put something to aim and make it fun. I think what he liked the best was only shaking it twice, lol. I never sat him down to pee, but I don't agree that would make him a sissy. He cannot stand up to poop!? He's got to sit down someday right? It's different with boys and girls because when boys 'have to go' you have to distinguish whether it's 'one' or 'two' they're shooting for. blushing Let us know how you're doing....

never2old's photo
Mon 09/17/07 04:04 PM
huh Yeah..what she said...what u have to say now..cat got ur tongue, hopefully!! laugh laugh Thank you _janedoe for setting that devil straight!! Wow what a wierdo!! ohwell Maybe he found another topic to spread his misery on...grumble

never2old's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:56 PM
HEY 'COLTS27' SANDERS IS MY MAN!! HE CAN COME OUT OF NO WHERE!!... AND RUN..WHAT A COLTS PLAYER. TRYING TO FIND A SANDERS JERSEY. aLL I FIND HERE IN THE INDY AREA ARE MANNING AND WAYNE. ANYWAY THANKS FOR LOVING THE COLTS!! WE BE BAD!! BUT TENNESSEE IS DEFINATELY MAKING US WORK FOR UT...LOLgrumble

never2old's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:50 PM
#$@! 22-20!!! But Manning has been right on today!! Okay, so he was sacked huh for the first time in four..oh well, still gotta LOVE his tactics. We are definately looking GOOD today no matter what!! smokin

never2old's photo
Sun 09/16/07 07:23 AM
huh Oh grieving, one more thought 4 u...I have reviewed your 'views' throughout this thread and it seems to me that u have most probably spent time in prison. You mention being 'locked up' quite alot for no good reason. For that matter you mention many things for no good reason except that u are a miserable human being who may be trying to hide behind a bible.??!devil You have failed at that attempt quite miserably..laugh laugh laugh laugh huh ohwell Also I believe u may be married. How long has it been since anyone has seen your wife??:angry: huh

never2old's photo
Sun 09/16/07 06:13 AM
Hey grieving..u got ur pic right this time with the jack@$$!!! but really u need some major counselling or maybe u need to be locked up in a looney ward because u are one of most 'out there' of anyone I have ever 'listened to'! I don't think anyone is incarcerated for being controlling and maybe u should read between the lines and, in fact, maybe u should just READ before u start shooting off your insulting tongue because it is only YOU that YOU are making a FOOL of.....and it seems being a fool is your favorite passtime...grumble It is no wonder u are very ALONE, who would want to be around YOU! What a miserable time that would be...drinker drinker drinker Maybe u should get off the drugs and find a doctor to prescribe a drug that would make u like yourself.devil :angry: sad

never2old's photo
Sat 09/15/07 07:08 AM
Whoa!!!! Let me tell you from experience this guy is controlling and probably has a jealousy problem. I just went through this after 20 years of being single I met a man who made me feel like he was my prince charming and after proposing to me descided he didn't want to wait and swept me down the aisle before I was really ready and before, I admit, had time to think twice. It was a nightmare marriage of which he has stalked me for years. I have left three different states to run from him and he has followed. Finally I (hope) am free of him in yet another state. He was jealous of my friends, family, even my pets. He, I believe now, is emotionally unstable and had made me waste some of the important years of my life as I was never planning to marry and divorce again. The second was to be forever and now I am alone at 51 years and starting over.....There is much more to this story that would scare u to the bone. Listen to your parents, they must 'feel' something about this guy. I didn't listen and it almost cost me my life.

never2old's photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:51 AM
flowerforyou I have been looking for a recipe like this one since my childhood when I used to spend the night with friends and their Mom made carmel popcorn always for me!! It was the most wonderful taste and was everything you listed except without the nuts! Nuts or no nuts, thank u and I will definately make this for my grandchildren when they come for the weekend!:tongue:

never2old's photo
Sat 09/15/07 06:36 AM
Hey mnhiker!! I really love your comebacks and comments. You sure can put a smile on my puzzled face after reading some of the other replys..noway I am wondering, will that tropical weather travel to the Indy area since I moved up here from Florida I could use some. Fact is, and surprising as this seemed to me, there are seagulls living here in Indianapolis!! I believe this is proof that our ecosystem is in somewhat of ...confusion!? huh Also many new species of life forms are being discovered above and below the seas. This plant is definately preparing for a revolution. Time to take back what should never have been destroyed to the level of destruction it has endured. My original question was about the united states and it's foundation but I am enjoying where this topic has gone...looking forward to reading more...bigsmile

never2old's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:55 PM
mnhiker...I applaud u and everything u say!!! Thank You!!
You make so much more sense than a 'voil..' with 'riches' ?
I guess many dollars doesn't equal many brains. He sure had a lot to say but he lost me at filthy rich also. Yeah right!! smokin
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

never2old's photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:06 AM
I have to strongly agree with many of these opinions especially phxlilly, philosopher, but silent lucidity really hit it on the head with his comment on the children of tomorrow being VERY SCARRY considering the future!!?? Do 'they' even have a clue? Think about who the nominations might be for President of the U.S.!! It will definately be one strange country a hundred years from now if in deed it is still standing, but I think not.......We are too big a target and like phxlilly says we give too much to non americans while our people suffer. In truth I believe our air is changing our climate and the lack of trees and water from what we call "progress" is actually our doom.

never2old's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:43 PM
Hey philosopher...I am Shawnee and my people are from THIS country not Africa. Maybe Africa will turn into part japanese, part chinese and part white boylaugh

never2old's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:39 PM
The question wasn't weather it would be "the same", of course it won't be the same any dummy could figure that one out....but will it even BE. If that super Volcano blows in Yellowstone are u aware of how many states will be turned to ASH? This is one of the reasons I don't live in Sheridan anymore....

never2old's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:31 PM
Yeah Josh, just think about "not caring".... How selfish is that? That is why our childrens children haven't a chance because 'someone' doesn't care. This is the time to care like she said. We were put onto this earth to care for it not to destroy it and remove all it's natural resources that are vital to keep it inhabitabl.

never2old's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:19 PM
Who believes the U.S. will still be 'alive and well' 100 years from now? Think about it guys and give me some feedback on this subject and vent your feelings on nature, weather, war....Bush?

never2old's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:09 PM
drinker Is that english 'dcrdnk???? drinker Have another one......ohwell huh laugh

Previous 1 3