Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:20 PM

You do realize that you can't just keep them all in the barn with the cats...right? :tongue:
slaphead oops
You'd better go let em out baby! ohwell
the cats?????noway they'll get cold!!!!
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:19 PM

:heart: What is it about love that you love?:heart:
I love sharing a private connection that is there no matter where you are or what you're doing. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:13 PM

You do realize that you can't just keep them all in the barn with the cats...right? :tongue:
slaphead oops
You'd better go let em out baby! ohwell

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:12 PM

will your girlfriend like that happy
Not particularly! laugh

you didn't let him finish. What he meant to say was.....

"I want a harem....."

go ahead, wolf, finsh what you were saying.
ok my harem is only going to have one woman,.........but you should see her belly dance!!!!drool drool drool drool
OMG! You promised not to tell! grumble

The pics are off limits! noway

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:angel: biggrin biggrin biggrin flowers
I mean it buster! If you post a pic of a belly...it had better be yours! laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:11 PM

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:07 PM

Not particularly! laugh

you didn't let him finish. What he meant to say was.....

"I want a harem....."

go ahead, wolf, finsh what you were saying.
ok my harem is only going to have one woman,.........but you should see her belly dance!!!!drool drool drool drool
OMG! You promised not to tell! grumble

The pics are off limits! noway

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:05 PM

rofl yeah that would go over well with you gal rofl
He doesn't realize how busy I plan on keeping him, or the fact that he'll have to feed them ALL! laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:05 PM

rofl yeah that would go over well with you gal rofl
He doesn't realize how busy I plan on keeping him, or the fact that he'll have to feed them ALL! laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:58 PM
I think it's pretty cool that I fell for a fella before I ever saw his pics. I think you should all give it a try. I think pics should be banned until you've mailed for a while. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:47 PM
((((((GREAT BIG BEARS)))))) for your Birthday buddy!

OH yeah, and a few of these....drinker drinker drinker

Happy Birthday to one of my first and dearest online friends.:heart: smooched

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:34 PM

Not particularly! laugh

No1sLove's photo
Fri 11/14/08 09:25 PM

No1s is in my all-time Top 5. You know that's no exaggeration, given that I'm announcing it directly to her Wolf'ster, who can totally hammer me into the Earth's mantle.
Awww!!!! Miss you too CB!

I miss a lot of people too. I wish everyone just stayed forever...well, not everyone. :tongue:

Wolfie...BTW, you owe me a bowling date love. :wink:

No1sLove's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:07 PM
Edited by No1sLove on Tue 11/11/08 01:07 PM
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

No1sLove's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:03 PM
I might not consider it cheating...but it is creepy enough to effect the relationship in a very negative way. noway

No1sLove's photo
Tue 11/11/08 01:02 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. flowerforyou

Just a note that might help until you know further info about this situation...VERY few pituitary tumors are ever found to be malignant. happy Most often they are benign pituitary adenomas and are actually more common than you might imagine. I will be hoping that is the case for your daughter too.

I've had 2 friends with this and both found two different ways of dealing with it at the Mayo Clinic. One had it removed and the other's was so small, they were able to shrink it with hormone therapy. They are fabulous with pituitary issues there from what I've heard and seen. I would definitely get a consultation there if you have any doubts about treatment from your referral at home. Good luck and keep us posted. :heart:

No1sLove's photo
Tue 11/11/08 12:31 PM
Getting ready for a party once, I handed a bag of balloons to my 8 year old niece to start blowing up.

She told my mother, "There are sooo many balloons to blow up grandma!"

My mother asked her, "Oh, yeah? Just how many balloons do you have there?"

She answered, "ALL of them!"

:tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:44 PM

How do you tell a woman that you like, with a baby..... that you would like to raise it as your own?
It might be best to let your actions speak for you over time instead...and be extremely respectful of the baby's father when he is in the mix. Though I agree that no man is going to be thrilled at the prospect of his child being around another man that regularly, but if you are respectful and supportive of his relationship with his child, then of course they would appreciate that you care for there child when you are around. Your relationship with the child will be what you both make of it regardless of the rest. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:35 PM
ok...I did it.

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:34 PM
I want him to be very happy. He's a good man and deserves all the happiness in the world...we were just not about forever together. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:29 PM

oh, he does.
My sweetie COULD get it anywhere, but he's waiting for me. bigsmile

lucky you. wish i had someone waiting for me! but im gonna ask a girl out tomorrow, shes HAWT. cant wait.
That's great! Hope you have a terrific time. flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25