Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:43 PM

date that you've had???
I've been having the greatest phone dates these days. bigsmile

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:41 PM
<~~ does not want to be taken to a strip club. Watching my man ogling naked women...not my ideal date. noway

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:36 PM

they're ready......your not!!

***disclaimer*****
not me , im always ready!!!:tongue: laugh
Are you talking about ready to start a sexual relation with a partner, or just ready when you're with your intimate partner?

If it's the first, then it will happen when we're both ready...if it's the later, all you have to do is whisper in my ear love. I can't resist that sensual voice. Oh, baby!!!! drool

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:28 PM
Don't worry baby. I will not look any worse than the late night, sleepy face, baggy eyed pics I send you all the time. shocked

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:50 AM
All you can do is wait it out. Maybe he just needed some time to think. If not, then it's better to know he's not all in now than after you're fully invested later.

Wish you the best no matter what happens. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:06 AM

I remember, once upon a time, when you were asked out for a date, not only did the fellow tell you what time, but usually it meant he'd show up at your house to pick you up...guess times are different, when did women start settling for soooo much less...?huh
I still like to be picked up for a date...if I know the man. Someone you are meeting for the first time, who you met online should probably not know your address until you're more familiar with them. Safety first. flowerforyou

Exactly.
Yup, and I'm really looking forward to the day I can tell my sweetie my REAL NAME too. laugh

Just kidding honey! slaphead

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:02 AM

Thank you everyone. Last night I wanted my girl in my arms in the worst way.
I sooo know the feeling....only MY man in MY arms. love

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 09:00 AM
Tina will take care of it...I THINK. :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:57 AM

I remember, once upon a time, when you were asked out for a date, not only did the fellow tell you what time, but usually it meant he'd show up at your house to pick you up...guess times are different, when did women start settling for soooo much less...?huh
I still like to be picked up for a date...if I know the man. Someone you are meeting for the first time, who you met online should probably not know your address until you're more familiar with them. Safety first. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:52 AM
Went to a company meeting, grabbed a doughnut for breakfast there, made a couple of phone calls and am getting ready to print out a couple of shipping labels here in 3-2-1. Got to run these packets to the post office before noon and have lunch. happy

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:47 AM
Sorry to hear it, but things do come up in life that are unavoidable. I would talk to him before letting yourself draw any conclusions or getting too upset. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Sat 11/01/08 08:23 AM
How can you make a decision about what you want in a partner if you don't spend some time talking to other people? He should not have told you that you were the only one he was talking to, but I'm sure he just didn't want to hurt your feelings. It's not right, but it's not like he was spying on you. huh

Personally, I would not be as upset to find my sweetie is talking to other women at this point, than to find out two years from now that I'm not what he wants after all. frown

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:24 PM
If asked to step out of the car, respond...I wouldn't dance with the guy who bought me all those beers, what makes you think I'll dance with YOU! :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:20 PM
Tina will take care of it. happy

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:09 PM

thank you guys...its been a really rough night...and as much as i try to find that silver lining it doesnt seem to be in sight
The silver lining is that you are here and you are obviously very strong. That alone will take you a very long way hon! flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:04 PM
Hello mimi! flowerforyou

There are some really great people here...most of them in fact. Just jump right in and get to know them. The forums are the best way to do that IMO. Good luck and hope to see you around. happy

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:53 PM

because im playin second fiddle.......
I'll be your fiddle baby! drool

You'll always be first to me love. smitten

No one sings Bingo like you do darlin'! biggrin

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:45 PM
A Mandan Indian hypnotist once told me that my spirit animal was a great white dog...so I'll go with dog.

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:40 PM
I have been in one a couple of times...very relaxing right before you faint. :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 09:37 PM

I wanna go too!!!!sad sad sad sad

both of you are rotton!!!:tongue: laugh
Rotten? Who me? flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25