Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:38 PM
Too bad you can't just . to end things other than sentences. laugh

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:37 PM

How the heck do you flirt using only text?
I just use it to blow kisses sometimes. smooched blushing I think he likes it...cause he always kisses back. smooched

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:51 PM

flowerforyou

I called my sweetie twice hoping it would wake him up...even though I'm one of the reasons he was so tired tonight. oops
awwwww let him sleep darlinflowerforyou
I know...I feel really bad, and am glad the second call didn't wake him up after all. I don't wanna kill him before we even meet. :tongue:
when ya meetin?
It may not be til after the holidays now, I'm going to be traveling with work for a while, and it's always farther away...never closer. sad Ugh!

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:41 PM

I made out with a llama and quite frankly I think I liked it!

noway
quite a confessionsmokin
It had to come out at some point:cry:

I am also the one that hangs the toilet paper under and not over.sad
OMG! That's shockingsurprised ...and congratulationsflowers .

You decide which is for what. rofl

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:39 PM

flowerforyou

I called my sweetie twice hoping it would wake him up...even though I'm one of the reasons he was so tired tonight. oops
awwwww let him sleep darlinflowerforyou
I know...I feel really bad, and am glad the second call didn't wake him up after all. I don't wanna kill him before we even meet. :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:35 PM

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:33 PM

why?
They just have more practice at it. :tongue:

Don't worry, you will get better at it if you keep trying. :wink:

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:27 PM

Thanks for the thoughtflowerforyou If I could write poetry I would think about it. But I only write stories:banana:
I have wondered what you write. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:01 PM
<~~~ is not at risk of being published anyway. tongue2

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:55 PM
Sorry to hear it. frown

It's always rough to let someone down, especially if they are a good person. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:23 PM
A ceremony does not make the marriage...only the couple can do that, but the ceremony is important to some from the religious aspect and to others for the family union involved. You are not just committing to one person, but infusing them into your family too...a welcoming party makes perfect sense to me. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:01 PM

Sharpshooterbigsmile

I do not know "Tom"...who is BadGirl getting married too? huh

OK...now I get it. laugh

Congrats to you both! flowers biggrin

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:59 PM
Goodbye? huh

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:57 PM
I do not know "Tom"...who is BadGirl getting married too? huh

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:52 PM
Kiss Awolf 1 million times!

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched
smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:46 PM

These are awesome, I am getting married tonight so maybe I will try some of them outbigsmile bigsmile pitchfork :banana:
NO WAY! rofl :banana: flowers

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:35 PM

There is no "fault".

It just got out "sooner".
HEY YOU! Where you been? What got out? No one tells me anything! sad laugh

The secret

flowerforyou <----No Secret...been around...are YOU around the midwest at this point Rose?
I am back in KC for another week and then off to Houston for 2-3 months-ish. ohwell

How are you guys doing? The hair is crazy! OMG! :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:32 PM
The last wedding I went to solo, everyone asked me where my bf (at the time) was. Instead of having to tell them we'd split and bomb a wedding for my family, I told them all I ditched him because I never get to dance with family anymore. I spent the night dancing with everyone and it was the best time I ever had at a wedding. bigsmile

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:22 PM

There is no "fault".

It just got out "sooner".
HEY YOU! Where you been? What got out? No one tells me anything! sad laugh

No1sLove's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:16 PM
I don't like to think it's wrong for trusting people...but unfortunately if you tell a thing to ANYONE, you should expect it is no longer a secret. Someone does not have to be dishonest or backstabbing to let a thing slip out either...sometimes people make mistakes and forget that it was not something you wanted known. oops

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25