Community > Posts By > No1sLove

No1sLove's photo
Fri 10/31/08 03:24 PM
Ironically, I just looked this up last night in case I'm sent there on a job soon. From my understanding, the new laws don't effect the Virgin Islands because they are US territories. If you are a US citizen traveling directly from the US and then leaving in route to the US, you will not need one, but might if you are traveling to or from via any other country.

Check this out.

http://www.stcroixtourism.com/passport_requirements.htm

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 11:38 PM

smitten drool drool flowers flowers
hey love!!!!!smitten smitten
Hey there handsome! Teasing me like that is not very nice you know! :tongue: :heart: smooched
me thinks your the tease sweetie!!!
I did not send you hot pics and drive out of my service area. :tongue: That is definitely a tease lover. smooched smooched smooched smooched
had to send ya a pic baby.....I didnt want ya forgettin what I looked like, and letting any old stray in!!!
I love getting your pics baby! Never stop sending them.

I have to confess, I did let a stray in tonight...I have a cliff swallow sleeping in the wall frame of the back porch. :tongue: I will have to snap a pic early in the morning, cause the one I took tonight was too dark to see him very well. There are one or two that sleep there every winter. happy
renters?????
laugh NO! I don't know why he didn't move into the nest...he's two spaces over from it. These birds don't care about nests...they just turn into a corner and snooze at night. huh

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 11:24 PM

I am hoping to turn my best friend into my lover...he's already my love. happy

Well the best of luck to you. I hope everything turns out transendently.biggrin
Why thank you. flowerforyou I believe it will! happy

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 11:13 PM
Edited by No1sLove on Thu 10/30/08 11:22 PM

Hey there handsome! Teasing me like that is not very nice you know! :tongue: :heart: smooched
I did not send you hot pics and drive out of my service area. :tongue: That is definitely a tease lover. smooched smooched smooched smooched
had to send ya a pic baby.....I didnt want ya forgettin what I looked like, and letting any old stray in!!!
I love getting your pics baby! Never stop sending them.

I have to confess, I did let a stray in tonight...I have a cliff swallow sleeping in the wall frame of the back porch. :tongue: I will have to snap a pic early in the morning, cause the one I took tonight was too dark to see him very well. There are one or two that sleep there every winter. happy

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:49 PM

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:45 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:44 PM

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:43 PM

waving rofl

Missing Wolfie tonight Winx. I'm used to being able to talk to him whenever I want...but not tonight. tears

Awwww...Love. (((Hugs))) and flowers flowers flowers flowers
(((Hugs))) Winx! It's scary how much I miss him. Earlier he sent me a pic of himself on the road...just to intensify my suffering. drool

He has no business looking that hot if I'm not with him. :laughing:

I'm sure he didn't mean to do that to you.laugh laugh
pitchfork Sure he did. pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl

He wants me to miss him...and it's working!

When will you be able to talk to him?
NOW! Looky who showed up! :banana:

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:30 PM

waving rofl

Missing Wolfie tonight Winx. I'm used to being able to talk to him whenever I want...but not tonight. tears

(((Hugs))) Winx! It's scary how much I miss him. Earlier he sent me a pic of himself on the road...just to intensify my suffering. drool

I'm sure he didn't mean to do that to you.laugh laugh
pitchfork Sure he did. pitchfork

rofl rofl rofl

He wants me to miss him...and it's working!

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:27 PM
Edited by No1sLove on Thu 10/30/08 10:28 PM

You should put more info on your profile
And YOU should put more on your body.
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Welcome to crazy Cindy. flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:26 PM

waving rofl

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:19 PM
waving rofl

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:16 PM
I am hoping to turn my best friend into my lover...he's already my love. happy

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:13 PM

he's with Sweet Polly Pure Bread
tears

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:12 PM

laugh

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:11 PM
oh where has my underdog gone? :tongue:

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 10:07 PM
There is only one crush that could rival mine...his. smitten

What a man! drool

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:57 PM

There are a lot of good people here. Don't let a bad experience ruin your opportunity to know the rest of us. flowerforyou

I would probably question why an ex would have access to your number...then again it happens. I still share a cell plan with my ex, but I know he has better things to do than spy on me. :tongue:

I haven't the slightest idea...
He just got a new number 3 days ago...signed a contract with T-mobile.
I know they have a kid together so I'm going to go ahead and say while he was visiting the kid, she got a hold of his phone....?

I don't really give a poop. I just don't want her contacting me to insult me.
I certainly can't blame you. Sorry for your bad luck! frown flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:51 PM
Hello Jess! flowerforyou

No1sLove's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:44 PM
There are a lot of good people here. Don't let a bad experience ruin your opportunity to know the rest of us. flowerforyou

I would probably question why an ex would have access to your number...then again it happens. I still share a cell plan with my ex, but I know he has better things to do than spy on me. :tongue:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25