Fri 09/07/12 10:26 PM
Maybe you just don't have enough fiber in your diet.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Fri 09/07/12 09:37 PM
I caught her messin round town. So I shot her.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Thu 09/06/12 06:03 PM

"All of a sudden, the beaver flips over and comes back to life"

I've seen this happen. Beavers are known for there tricks. Pesky azz beavers......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:42 AM
Well after working in many restaurants I very rarely go to them often. I have worked with alot of servers and they work really hard so I always try and tip well if I go out.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:30 AM

You have to have the bread, mayo, bologna, and top it with cheddar cheese chips and then crunch it all down together.

I do this sometimes too but instead of mayo I use french onion chip dip......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 04:06 PM
What's up Mo? I do the sock sock shoe shoe. I've known some brothers that did the sock shoe sock shoe. I never had a problem with them....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:32 PM
Well change can be good. Take me for example. I just recently changed how I put my shoes on. I always put my right shoe on first and just changed to putting my left on first. I never even thought about it. Crazy huh?...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:40 PM

Eh. Those moments where she is feeling not so secure about Moi's love, I send her some flowers with a card that reads, "Hey baby. These flowers are a reminder that I love you. Oh yeah...you'll be receiving a box from Victoria's Secret. Please be sure to put the gift on and show me how much you love me". bigsmile

Dude they catch on after awhile. Every time you f!ck up you bring home flowers. Then one time you bring home flowers it sets her off and she beats you over the head with the flowers. That's exactly why I don't ever buy roses. I buy carnations. They don't have thorns..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:02 PM

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until someone flies off the bed and breaks a leg.

It's hard to argue with experience.........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 01:56 PM

I think feelings are very important. Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up feeling like I have to go tinkle. Without feelings I would have to sleep on rubber sheets. That doesn't sound like much fun now does it?...........smokin

Welllllllllllllllllll, have you ever tried oiling the rubber sheets....It can be lots of fun....I recommend using baby oil...bigsmile

I did try this once but I have to tell you I couldn't sleep at all. I kept sliding off the bed onto the floor, but I used peanut oil. That's probably where I messed up..........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 01:23 PM
I think feelings are very important. Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up feeling like I have to go tinkle. Without feelings I would have to sleep on rubber sheets. That doesn't sound like much fun now does it?...........smokin

newarkjw's photo
Tue 09/04/12 12:44 PM
That would be good if you fried the bologna as well. Love bologna. It is really good with peanut butter too......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 03:31 PM
I have to disagree. The freaks come out at night.......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:51 PM

I think I'm getting an ulcer or something

I thought I had one yesterday but it ended up just being the burrito I had for lunch.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 02:40 PM
Yeah you are kinda weird. I'm kinda surprised you even have to ask this......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:41 PM

I dig those fishnet hose!!!!drool

I remember reading in another thread that you liked to wear those. I thought it was kinda strange but I ain't one to judge brother. To each his own is what I always say.....smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:14 PM
I have been practicing a trick where I can flip a lit cigarette and catch it in my mouth. I was showing a friend this trick the other night. That damn thing went straight into my nose lit end first. It did kinda hurt but I noticed it kinda took care of the nose hair thing. I like to look at the positive things in life......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 01:04 PM
I have my pencil. Give me something to write on......smokin

newarkjw's photo
Mon 09/03/12 12:41 PM
You can't. It is sorta like Hotel California. You can check out but you can never leave. Hope this helps.....smokin

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25