no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:13 PM
lmao...thats horrible!!laugh

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:11 PM

nope...never liked milf

whoa why not. she was my fav.

but then again i always seem to be attracted to the wrong girls laugh

cause she soooo fake...well they all are but she hella starts **** all the time...plus she's sooo immature...again they all kinda are but well I dunno I jus dont like her lol

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:51 PM
nope...never liked milf

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:46 PM

I've always been a nite owl...never able to sleep. DAMNIT!! lol

Me neither, ever since i was kid

yup yup...

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:45 PM
I've always been a nite owl...never able to sleep. DAMNIT!! lol

no photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:25 PM
thats horrible...so sad....:cry:

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:18 PM

You'd be surprised at how easily you can entertain a kitten by typing... He's trying to chase the cursor right now...lol. I know this is dumb to like 99% of the site, but I think its hilariouslaugh laugh

lmao I have a lil dog (she looks jus like Toato from wizard of Oz) and she loves to sit in my lap when Im on the computer and do the same thing...but she tries to bite the cursor laugh

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:17 PM

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and to the idea of online dating so it's safe to say that I'm not very good at it. I want to meet new people and have conversations with them however I'm not so sure what to put in a first message to get a reply.

What does everyone here do? What tips do you have to offer to help me and others who are having the same problems?

Well for me, I'm more likely to reply if I get a message sayin hey Im so and so and asks me a couple questions...cause Im really bad at thinkin of things to say back....So I guess my advise is to do that say hey a lil bout urself and ask some questions...hope it helps!

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:37 PM

So I rented the dark knight from Blockbuster... I have now learned that the movie I rented is a bootleg of the movie. Whom do I contact to report a violation of this? I know it's a federal law :) that much I am sure of. Any help would be much appreciated.

Good news is...if u can get in contact with the FBI (i believe) its something like a $10,000 reward.

As far as finding out who to contact, I jus pop in a movie that u own find the FBI warning, there is a number to contact them in the warning...Good Luck!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 08:42 PM
still wear thongs....so do all my friends....dunno

no photo
Sat 12/20/08 08:14 PM

slaphead we've all had our fair share of crash and burn moments. when was the last time you were rejected?

Umm...jus recently actually...I got the whole "I had a great time, Im gonna call u later okay?" and then no phone call! That seriously irritates me! U dont have to like me...Im really okay with that...jus dont say something if u have no intention of doin it! DAMN!! lol

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:14 PM
with the way I feel right now...I'd prolly cry lol But no really that would suck...

no photo
Sun 12/14/08 12:04 AM
yup...

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:58 PM
uhh....no.....noway

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:37 PM
no I'd prolly kill'em...

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:31 PM

flowerforyou Do you girls prefer a guy with a soft side, or prefer a hardass?flowerforyou

prolly a good mix of both. But its like either I get a guy thats a total jerk or one that lets me walk all over him....damn...ohwell

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:29 PM

:smile: Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?:smile:

somebody intresting thats for sure....otherwise it'd be a seriously boring 24 hours lol

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 11:02 PM

i have met many of great gay bears from that site,they are just a little fuzzy when i wuzzy interestedindifferent

laugh

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:56 PM
intresting....? lol