Community > Posts By > XxFallenAngelxX

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:22 PM
if the service is good the tip is good, bad service no tip....

no photo
Sat 12/13/08 10:15 PM

"We will fight or we will fall, till the angels save us all..."

Did you find it easier or harder to fight to be yourself when you were younger? Do you think life was easier because of less responsibility, or less concern? Did you become who you are because of who you were...or in spite of who you were?

for me personally, I struggled to be different. If everyone went one way I went the other...In fact something that makes me laugh now is that I use to cut the brand names off my jeans claiming not to be a "walking billboard" lol. But when I was 16/17 i had to grow up fast, I had a baby and she passed away. When that happend I had two choices...to either continue to be a selfish, immature 16/17 yr old or to grow up and learn how to live life productivly. So I guess I think we become who we are because and in spite. Its how we choose to learn or not to learn from the events in our lives....does that make sense?? lol

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 02:40 PM
Alright, I guess Im insane cause I never miss an episode! lol It amuses me, what can I say....I have no life laugh

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:13 PM
Welcome...and good luck!!

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:13 PM

You know its funny that people say that just cause you cheated you'll do it again....I may be young, I may have cheated once (and my version of cheating was that I kissed someone other than my b/f,), but the odds of me cheating again are just the same as you cheating. Just cause I (and others) have screwed up, that doesnt mean that our screw ups define who we are or how we act in a relationship.

OK I never said you would do it again. I have said that if someone has cheated once, AND NEVER DOES IT AGAIN, they will still will always be a cheater. Personal history has been made and in that was an account of cheating.
You are right about our odds being the same about future cheats. The difference is that I have never done it and you have. Nobody on earth can call me a cheater but sad to say your (I am assuming ex boyfriend) can.
I also said that a cheater can be forgiven, but that doesn't erase the fact.
Its just my opinion. If someone kicked my dog, only once, I will still think of them as a dog kicker....and I would forgive them, sure would, but not forget.

I respect your opinion, I just wish that I had never screwed up so that I could sit back and label, judge, sterotype, or whatever you wanna call it, someone based on something that has absolutly nothing to do with who they are, what they stand for. And based on the way you think, Im sure its safe to say that you've lied in your life time (right or wrong)? So should you forever be known as "the lier"? Im sure you've said something mean to someone in your life, should you also be know as "the mean girl". Life is full of mistakes that we've made along the way trying to figure ourselves out. Mistakes help point out our morals and help to define them. We are human. We do incredibly STUPID things. Should be be judged, sterotyped, labeled, or "known as" for those stupid things? I'd rather be judged, sterotyped, labeled, or "known for" my ablility to rectify and learn from those stupid things. Wouldnt you? Or would you prefer that every stupid mistake you make be held over you forever?
But I do what to say that I respect your opinion and the fact that you believe in it as much as you do.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:57 PM

Circumstances change and so do people.

excatally!! bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:52 PM

damn...all the labels! Im sorry you all got cheated on...Ive been there. But I think people are way to quick to judge. Sure some people cheat and will forever cheat. Others just screw up. I think if you keep dredging up the past cheating...your bringign the next on yourself...
I'm sorry I was such a fool never rode her about it at all 23 yrs later find out my son is not mine after all! After she did it to me again so there goes that theory sorry !

Should I requote my quote? "Some people will forever cheat". My point was that you dont know that just because your ex cheated twice means that everyone who cheats will do it again. Sometimes just seeing the hurt you cause someone is enough to remember why you should never do it again. Im just so tired of everyone wanting to lable and judge based on something someone else did! guess what! I cheated once! Keyword once! never did it again. So I guess once a cheater is not always a cheater.

I believe I am the only person to use the term 'label'. And even if you have done it only once still means you cheated.

Sad fact is your still young and may do it again.

You know its funny that people say that just cause you cheated you'll do it again....I may be young, I may have cheated once (and my version of cheating was that I kissed someone other than my b/f,), but the odds of me cheating again are just the same as you cheating. Just cause I (and others) have screwed up, that doesnt mean that our screw ups define who we are or how we act in a relationship.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:43 PM

I know someone brought this up before but I went out on a date the other night and man oh man, where do these men learn to kiss?

Men please do not open your mouth beyond her lips and envelope half of her face with an open mouth with a tongue sticking out of it.noway huh

I just do not know how they get to be in their forties without some woman letting them know that it doesn't go like that.noway

And no, he was not from this site....lol

You know this happens more than one likes to think it does. I think its a special breed....huh

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:34 PM

damn...all the labels! Im sorry you all got cheated on...Ive been there. But I think people are way to quick to judge. Sure some people cheat and will forever cheat. Others just screw up. I think if you keep dredging up the past cheating...your bringign the next on yourself...
I'm sorry I was such a fool never rode her about it at all 23 yrs later find out my son is not mine after all! After she did it to me again so there goes that theory sorry !

Should I requote my quote? "Some people will forever cheat". My point was that you dont know that just because your ex cheated twice means that everyone who cheats will do it again. Sometimes just seeing the hurt you cause someone is enough to remember why you should never do it again. Im just so tired of everyone wanting to lable and judge based on something someone else did! guess what! I cheated once! Keyword once! never did it again. So I guess once a cheater is not always a cheater.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:29 PM
lmao cheat on me then tell everyone I was the other woman.....huh I thought it was interesting

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:27 PM

i think you deserve a gold star or at least a flower flowerforyou

bigsmile thanks!

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:23 PM

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:18 PM
I think people get to caught up in the CANT when it comes to change, when infact in all comes down to the WANT

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:16 PM
nope some (not all) learn and grow from their mistakes

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:02 PM
umm....nope Im just not that cool....grumble

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:00 PM

but it seems like everytime i post someone views me....i wonder why?

<~*~just made an active effort not to view profile

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:58 PM

what's more important to you right now? Sex or love?

really good sex that I love!! laugh noway

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:39 AM

hmmmmm....... But ppl usually play the game so they arent taken as "easy" which makes sense, since the girl who makes you work for it usually catches most guys interest and vice versa. No girl will go for a guy who just says right away, "Im interesting in dating you", and if they do.... well...... desperate?

Im sorry but I dont play games and I am not "easy". I jus get so tired of tryin to guess whats goin on all the time! Whats so wrong with sayin "Hey I like you" "wow I like you too!" ????

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:29 AM
confidence...lean in and go for it....I know Im not gonna wait forever lol

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 12:23 AM
To me playin games is soooo draining plus its a waste of time and emotion. If you like someone go for it, if you dont then walk away...lets all be grown ups:tongue: